Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to know what happened as well! Casey and Chet were always together and then when they both announced the pregnancies there was nothing. Both couples unfollowed each other on Instagram and didn’t go to each other’s baby shower!

Reactions: 3
I really want to know what happened as well! Casey and Chet were always together and then when they both announced the pregnancies there was nothing. Both couples unfollowed each other on Instagram and didn’t go to each other’s baby shower!
I want to know the drama too! I don’t follow them but I like to have a look at them every now and then 😂

Reactions: 2
I really like Chet and Helen actually. Find them really humble and they seem very well
Suited.

Reactions: 14
Agreed on the drama! I don’t like Marnie though, I think she’s very stuck up. I think Helen is quite nice and humble so I’m defo on their team 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I know a girl that was on Ex on the beach once they leave they get asked by their manager if they want a PR Romance. Sam from Geordie shore was interested but my friend said no. Helen and chet are a fake romance

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know a girl that was on Ex on the beach once they leave they get asked by their manager if they want a PR Romance. Sam from Geordie shore was interested but my friend said no. Helen and chet are a fake romance
Chet and Helen were together before ex on the beach no?

Also bit extreme to have a baby in a fake romance

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chet and Helen were together before ex on the beach no?

Also bit extreme to have a baby in a fake romance
Yes I’m sure they were together before eotb and they’ve been together since they were on that show. I don’t think it’s fake.

Reactions: 7
I know both Casey and Chet, I don't know why they fell out but I'll try and find out!!! :D

Reactions: 8
Defiantly don’t think there romance is faked.. they go together well don’t think they’d have a child and a home together and be together this long if it was fake 🙄 also team Helen and Chet 😂😂😂, marnies stuck up her own arse

& im sure it was all over social media they don’t get on because Chet isn’t keen on Marnie & he when Casey got with marney he basically stopped talking to His family

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can't believe Marnie doesn't have her own thread on here. I am finding her so annoying lately - all she does is moan, plus I'm sick of all the ads! Definitely Team Chet and Helen - I've met Chet and he was just lovely and normal.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.