Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooooo......Chet is now following jem lucy again and jems put a status about jealous people.....🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Soooooo......Chet is now following jem lucy again and jems put a status about jealous people.....🤔🤔🤔🤔
I literally checked when all the screen shots were put on about Jemma Lucy and he actually didn’t follow her, the poster was right! Why’s he refollowed her! Must miss her

Reactions: 3
When I checked when all this was going on on the last thread Chet was always following Jemma.

Reactions: 1
When I checked when all this was going on on the last thread Chet was always following Jemma.
He wasn’t on mine but she was following him. Unless he saw this thread and refollowed so it didn’t look true I don’t know

• Haha
I literally checked when all the screen shots were put on about Jemma Lucy and he actually didn’t follow her, the poster was right! Why’s he refollowed her! Must miss her
I noticed Helennn is very quiet. Then again, I think she is WANTING us to notice.

Reactions: 4
He wasn’t on mine but she was following him. Unless he saw this thread and refollowed so it didn’t look true I don’t know
I could see they were following each other the full time. I don't know why this happens there's always a discussion about people unfollowing others but sometimes you need to write the full username in and wait for it to pop up.

I took a video to show it sometimes does take a few seconds it show up. Not sure if it's visa me because I'm struggling to watch others clips on here

Attachments

I think he has started to refollow her again. IG on laptop shows the order in which you follow someone and shes at the top

I think he has started to refollow her again. IG on laptop shows the order in which you follow someone and shes at the top
That's not the case on my laptop. I just had a look and it's the mutual people we follow then random people 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you look on insta mobile it shows at the top people you have recently followed and Jemma is at the top of Chets. He has recently followed her again

Reactions: 5
Iv looked on both the app and my laptop lol. That's not the case for me. It is if I look at my own followers. It's not if I look at someone else's. Ah well when I checked the other day they hadn't unfollowed each other that's my theory and I'm sticking to it 😂

How strange, he definitely wasnt following her on mine last week but I've seen this happen before with people 🤔

Reactions: 6
“Mummy and daddy’s favourite part of the day - Ocean is going to bed”

HELENS FACE IN THE BACKGROUND 😂 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Exposed hunnay! Aww is being a mummy hard? Bless ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.