Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did we need to hear her chomping in that food 😖🤮😖🤮
Slightly embarrassed about that “rave” too 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Does she think vegan food is fat free? She puts of that vibe by saying ‘can’t believe this is vegannnn’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hardly anybody was watching the “rave” Rochelle and Marvin get more when he does a live set 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she think vegan food is fat free? She puts of that vibe by saying ‘can’t believe this is vegannnn’
Yeah because it’s vegan it doesn’t matter than she’s had takeaway twice in a week, it’s still part of the Herbalife diet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here we go again.. ‘chettttttttttt’ with the shoes on HIS carpet that HE paid for. Voice goes right through me. Why does she have to drag her words out so much it makes me cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why she thinks her lips look good like that. Girls with fillers always take it a bit too far. Helen could really do with dissolving her filters a bit because this botched look isn’t cute.

How many times is she going to ask who her baby looks like?
Until enough people tell her that the baby looks like her. She doesn’t think her baby looks like her because not even she looks like her so she’s looking for approval from others.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How many times is she going to ask who her baby looks like?
Well from the pictures someone posted the other day of what Helen looked like before surgery, how the duck are we supposed to know! Helen doesn’t even look like Helen. Also she’s not as skinny as she’s making out, look at videos when Chet takes them, she looks 1/2 stone heavier in his! It’s easy to suck in Helen. Also her face is so bloated, either coke bloat or she knows you can’t edit your face on film

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go again.. ‘chettttttttttt’ with the shoes on HIS carpet that HE paid for. Voice goes right through me. Why does she have to drag her words out so much it makes me cringe 😬
Nah it's.. His carpet WHAT he paid for 😂 I hate how she speaks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why she thinks her lips look good like that. Girls with fillers always take it a bit too far. Helen could really do with dissolving her filters a bit because this botched look isn’t cute.
I wonder what they’re like to kiss.. are they all hard or are they all squishy?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.