Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made a new thread guys my first one so hope it works 🙃 sorry didn’t see any suggestions on the old one x

Reactions: 5
Maybe Chet did have ice on yesterday, is he off work? I just wondered because there is no way in hell I’d get a list of stuff like that done with my 6 month old!

off topic but noticed Casey is still going into his vegan all sorts business - hardly seems essential.

Reactions: 3
Maybe Chet did have ice on yesterday, is he off work? I just wondered because there is no way in hell I’d get a list of stuff like that done with my 6 month old!

off topic but noticed Casey is still going into his vegan all sorts business - hardly seems essential.
Yeah I’ve seen that, I’m surprised they are on the list of essential businesses 😂 Also surprised Chet’s business can continue to open.
I think you can tell when she has someone helping her because she’s not put anything on today so maybe she’s actually had to look after her for once...

Reactions: 3
He says he’s been quiet and he’ll explain tomorrow... is it wrong that I hope they’ve fallen out? 😂 need to keep entertained in these times!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something is definitely going on!! Maybe this whole lockdown thing is getting too much for them to be together all this time?? I don’t think I’ve actually seen Chet post any stories of being at home/with ocean since the day they arrived back at home? And where the hell is helen with all her ‘does anyone else do this’ ‘mums don’t forget the 3b’s’ not that I’m complaining that she’s gone quiet but it’s all very intriguing 🤔🧐🤨

Reactions: 8
She’s not posted all day either 😱😱😱 I am HERE for the drama to entertain the long, boring days

just thought.... maybe she’s pregnant 😟

Reactions: 7
She’s not posted all day either 😱😱😱 I am HERE for the drama to entertain the long, boring days

just thought.... maybe she’s pregnant 😟
Thought crossed my mind too 🤔 Don’t think they’d announce yet though would be too early wouldn’t it? Like it wasn’t that long ago she was saying about not wanting sex yet. Weird how quiet she’s been though something def going on.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Chet is at home tbh I reckon he’s back At his mums because who can be in lock down with that egghead Helen ? It would be enough to wanna scream . She’s been quiet as well but I think it could be an attention seeking thing ...maybe?

Reactions: 4
He says he’s been quiet and he’ll explain tomorrow... is it wrong that I hope they’ve fallen out? 😂 need to keep entertained in these times!
Where did he post this, assuming it was Instagram but deleted now?

On an insta story, it was advertising the faded stuff I think but he started off saying ‘sorry I’ve been quiet I’ll tell you all tomorrow’ or something like that

He posted it twice and deleted it twice 🤔 he looked like he was in bed though at the time and it was only like 6-7pm, I hope our Chets ok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nice little message from Helen to Chet this morning. Are they not in the same house? Not sure I’d be sending my husband a message like that for money if he was in bed next to me 🤣 another confirmation from Chet that she has duck all money!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.