Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Start the discussion regarding Helen's content here...

I mostly like her content because she stands out, but I do worry about the amount of tat she gets through.

She does seem to be happier these days compared to last Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Is she any better now? I felt really uncomfortable watching her after the divorce/relationship break up...she just seemed like a hot mess and like she wasn't addressing her issues.

Also couldn't deal with her saying she didn't get why her hair was so dry/damaged when she kept bleaching and using heat on it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Is she any better now? I felt really uncomfortable watching her after the divorce/relationship break up...she just seemed like a hot mess and like she wasn't addressing her issues.

Also couldn't deal with her saying she didn't get why her hair was so dry/damaged when she kept bleaching and using heat on it. :rolleyes:
She has a boyfriend now but doesn't currently show his face on camera. She's seeming happier now. She recently did a video on her damaged hair. What draws me to her videos is her editing is more fun and engaging compared to other Youtubers.

She has a boyfriend now but doesn't currently show his face on camera. She's seeming happier now. She recently did a video on her damaged hair. What draws me to her videos is her editing is more fun and engaging compared to other Youtubers.
That's good. Yeah I loved her editing style on her main channel, although did get tired of how many hauls there were (especially when some of the things she buys are kind of ugly), I just found her vlogs got tiring to watch as you could see she was miserable.

Reactions: 4
I've been waiting to see if someone would start a thread on Helen. I used to love her, I found her refreshing, honest and a lot more relatable than most. Then it all got a bit much with buying heaps of cheap tat and clothes that just don't fit. I realise she has her own style and that's great but I feel that she wants to force herself into the beauty guru box which she doesn't really fit.... I can't really get on board with the content now....I dunno maybe it's the constant drinking.

Reactions: 6
I like helen but i'm way more interested when she does something cool, like make a music video for a song she's written, rather than another haul for cheap tit that she doesn't need. to each their own, but i just skip right over those.

I like helen but i'm way more interested when she does something cool, like make a music video for a song she's written, rather than another haul for cheap tit that she doesn't need. to each their own, but i just skip right over those.
Its a shame she seemed to give up on the music...I really liked her band. I guess everyone had stuff going on but she could've done some solo stuff.

Its a shame she seemed to give up on the music...I really liked her band. I guess everyone had stuff going on but she could've done some solo stuff.
Yeah, when she does a vid for her monthly faves or something else I AM IN. She's fab. Alas, that doesn't happen nearly enough.

Can we revive this thread, please.
Yes! What are your thoughts? I think Helen looks happier but Im not sure how longer her youtube career is going to last. I feel like she will want to switch it up a bit.

Yes! What are your thoughts? I think Helen looks happier but Im not sure how longer her youtube career is going to last. I feel like she will want to switch it up a bit.
Yay!

I’ve followed Helen for years. I loved her no-shits- given attitude, body confidence and (sometimes whacky) dress sense.

At the moment I find her difficult to watch. Her constant silly baby voices, unnecessary purchases, redecorating of her house (again, unnecessarily), really irk me.

I’d love to have seen her stay single a lot longer, too. She could have cashed in big time on travel vlogs, etc. Helen seems like the type of person who cannot be without a guy though. You’d have thought she’d have been put off men for a while longer, following her failed marriage to that twerp!

Reactions: 7
Yay!

I’ve followed Helen for years. I loved her no-shits- given attitude, body confidence and (sometimes whacky) dress sense.

At the moment I find her difficult to watch. Her constant silly baby voices, unnecessary purchases, redecorating of her house (again, unnecessarily), really irk me.

I’d love to have seen her stay single a lot longer, too. She could have cashed in big time on travel vlogs, etc. Helen seems like the type of person who cannot be without a guy though. You’d have thought she’d have been put off men for a while longer, following her failed marriage to that twerp!
I agree. I know she passed it off as oh sometimes things happen but I do think she rushed into another relationship, especially when she was quite quick to not keep it private (I don't think she's shown him in vids much yet but it was obvious she was seeing someone). I would've thought with the whole Maff thing she wouldn't have wanted to, especially as subscribers would point out how uncomfortable he made them feel or how he reminded them of an ex they'd had.

I agree. I know she passed it off as oh sometimes things happen but I do think she rushed into another relationship, especially when she was quite quick to not keep it private (I don't think she's shown him in vids much yet but it was obvious she was seeing someone). I would've thought with the whole Maff thing she wouldn't have wanted to, especially as subscribers would point out how uncomfortable he made them feel or how he reminded them of an ex they'd had.
She’s showing the latest fella quite frequently im her vlogs now. I’m wondering how long it’s going to be before she gives poor Josie her month’s notice, and moves him in.

From what I’ve seen of him in her vlogs, he seems pretty chilled out and easy going.

Is she actually divorced yet?

She’s showing the latest fella quite frequently im her vlogs now. I’m wondering how long it’s going to be before she gives poor Josie her month’s notice, and moves him in.

From what I’ve seen of him in her vlogs, he seems pretty chilled out and easy going.

Is she actually divorced yet?
No I don't think so. She mentioned it briefly in that 1 year update where she talked about the bf. She said its due to the divorce system here taking ages. I think also because they were only married like 4 months and usually you have to wait a year to be able to do anything. I reckon its stressful because she paid for basically everything and is probably going to lose quite a bit of money.

Yay!

Iv watched helen for years pony hair what gone me in to following then followed her through dating to marriage , it’s hard brakedown of a marriage and the redecorateing the house the her way of getting over it I guess they made the house a home together her style as changed .So she won’t put her mark back on it to make it her home not just her house if no what I mean get rid of Constant reminders

Has anyone here been keeping up to date with Helen here? I still follow her on insta and i'm subscribed but i just feel like I'm watching a train wreak rather than a person.

Maybe I'm becoming a prude in my old age but her clothes keep getting tighter and and shorter and are not flattering....at all. And I think we are about the same age.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone here been keeping up to date with Helen here? I still follow her on insta and i'm subscribed but i just feel like I'm watching a train wreak rather than a person.

Maybe I'm becoming a prude in my old age but her clothes keep getting tighter and and shorter and are not flattering....at all. And I think we are about the same age.
Her. Style. Is not her. Her hair don’t suit her and it’s similar to Josies The pic on insta with the bikinis 😱. Need bigger bottoms. I’m for embracing You body but not letting it hang out like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think some things she wears are nice individually but all together its a bit much (although I'm really not a fan of the animal print revival). I loved her style a few years ago when she was in Box of Light - lots of skater dresses with jackets and boots etc, quite festival-esque...I thought it was really flattering.

I think her issue is she seems reluctant to ever buy a size up. A lot of things seem way too tight on her, or like they don't fit properly, but she insists on buying 12s and 14s only. There's no shame in buying a different size - I think even Lucy Wood admits she can be a 16-18 in some things.

Her. Style. Is not her. Her hair don’t suit her and it’s similar to Josies The pic on insta with the bikinis 😱. Need bigger bottoms. I’m for embracing You body but not letting it hang out like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's in Turkey at the moment and there was a clip of her on her story in this high high thigh cut pink leapord print bikini and it was just the worst, it looked like she had 2 extra vaginas on show.

I also totally agree in embracing your own body but I don't think what she is doing is embracing it - it's like shes rejecting what her body type is and wants to wear what the 19 year olds are wearing.

Reactions: 3
I have solidly watched almost every vlog for about 3 years but I haven't watched one in the last few weeks as shes just a mess at the moment. Her clothes look awful and everyone can see her and her new bf arent going to last long esp his comment about never wanting children and her reluctance to accept that. Just an awful train wreck unfortunately now and I dont see her changing any time soon. I'm actually a little sad because she was my fav youtuber.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.