Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What occurs to me is that she didn't just simply drive there. There's duck all parking around Baker Street and even if there were, I doubt she'd be paying the congestion charge for the privilege.

She probably did what she normally does when she comes to London, which is park up in Westfield Stratford and take the tube in. Which is absolutely moronic but I didn't expect anything less from pond scum like her.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
What occurs to me is that she didn't just simply drive there. There's duck all parking around Baker Street and even if there were, I doubt she'd be paying the congestion charge for the privilege.

She probably did what she normally does when she comes to London, which is park up in Westfield Stratford and take the tube in. Which is absolutely moronic but I didn't expect anything less from pond scum like her.
I'd hope she didn't when you can park at Paddington for the same/less

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.