Helen Anderson #26 I never set out to be an inlfuencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am catching up with Anderz after many months of ignoring her content. The ADHD thing is bloody ridiculous - my son was diagnosed at 6 and the suggested meds are nothing like Anderz'

Are her and Fill still together? Do Grace, her partner and her dachshund(s) permanently reside in Anderson House?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am catching up with Anderz after many months of ignoring her content. The ADHD thing is bloody ridiculous - my son was diagnosed at 6 and the suggested meds are nothing like Anderz'

Are her and Fill still together? Do Grace, her partner and her dachshund(s) permanently reside in Anderson House?
Honey, ADHD is not the same for everyone.

Reactions: 11

They are still together and she has rehired Grace to do her editing.

Reactions: 3
Fil is definitely featuring much less in her videos etc. I'm curious to know if it's because he's asked to not be in them very much or because she's trying to create speculation over their relationship status. They look happy enough in the weekend picture from her stories. Their pictures always crack me up though because she's usually clinging onto him like a limpet while he just looks just very slightly awkward. A lot of photos of Posh and Becks are the same - Posh too is a first class clinger 😄.
82EF7C19-2FA3-49AC-8B2B-40CB4C566254.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fil is definitely featuring much less in her videos etc. I'm curious to know if it's because he's asked to not be in them very much or because she's trying to create speculation over their relationship status. They look happy enough in the weekend picture from her stories. Their pictures always crack me up though because she's usually clinging onto him like a limpet while he just looks just very slightly awkward. A lot of photos of Posh and Becks are the same - Posh too is a first class clinger 😄.
View attachment 1408472
Phil got a hair cut!! Also - he probably requested not to be in the videos as much. It was getting to the point he as in everything and that's not what you want when you've been at work all day. 🤷

Reactions: 10
Just seen her stories - did she only fake tan up to the collar of the T-shirt she’s wearing?! 🤣🤣
😂 Surely not. Maybe she has a white T-shirt on underneath? Can’t quite tell.
Honestly I never watch Helen’s videos anymore as what her style has evolved in to isn’t for me and she seems like a little bit of a lost soul? That’s the vibe I get anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1408472
Fil’s face kills me every time 🤣🤣

New thread guys

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.