Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not buying the pregnancy thing at all. To me she has clearly booked to go away and wants to look good in a bikini for a holiday. The all or nothing health kick screams that shes trying to look her best for an event/holiday.

Reactions: 18
Ooooooof. Just watched her stories and I have not one, but TWO rants to go on.

Buckle up 🤣
Firstly, she’s gotten some new knee pads (cos she’s reading here and people have mentioned she’s not skating anymore? Naaaaah) and she ordered them from Dollskill (Or similar) now, the name rings a bell with me- I’m not into skating or following along with what company has messed what up, but am I right in thinking it was mentioned to her before, back when she was obsessed with skating, that that company is a bit poo?? (Something about racism I think? 🤔) She said in her story that since she ordered those knee pads that she’s been told they’re not very good. Am I right in thinking she’s been told this before, but has “forgotten”? Or am I thinking of another company? Sorry if I am!!

And secondly, and this is the one that proper buggers me off, she’s gotten sent a big box of The Matrix goodies, and proceeds to go on about HOW MUCH SHE HATES THE MATRIX!??
HOW is that good marketing or advertisement for the franchise?!? Why on earth would they send stuff to someone who hates the movies?!?! Send them to proper fans ffs!!!! She doesn’t bloody deserve the free tit if she hates the movies!? Aaaaaaaaargh! Really gets my wand in a knot. 😤

And as a disclaimer; I’m only a minor Matrix fan, so that’s not why it irks me so. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ooooooof. Just watched her stories and I have not one, but TWO rants to go on.

Buckle up 🤣
Firstly, she’s gotten some new knee pads (cos she’s reading here and people have mentioned she’s not skating anymore? Naaaaah) and she ordered them from Dollskill (Or similar) now, the name rings a bell with me- I’m not into skating or following along with what company has messed what up, but am I right in thinking it was mentioned to her before, back when she was obsessed with skating, that that company is a bit poo?? (Something about racism I think? 🤔) She said in her story that since she ordered those knee pads that she’s been told they’re not very good. Am I right in thinking she’s been told this before, but has “forgotten”? Or am I thinking of another company? Sorry if I am!!

And secondly, and this is the one that proper buggers me off, she’s gotten sent a big box of The Matrix goodies, and proceeds to go on about HOW MUCH SHE HATES THE MATRIX!??
HOW is that good marketing or advertisement for the franchise?!? Why on earth would they send stuff to someone who hates the movies?!?! Send them to proper fans ffs!!!! She doesn’t bloody deserve the free tit if she hates the movies!? Aaaaaaaaargh! Really gets my wand in a knot. 😤

And as a disclaimer; I’m only a minor Matrix fan, so that’s not why it irks me so. 🤣
Dolls Kill are problematic AF the owner put a post on Twitter praising the police during the BLM protests I’m pretty sure there’s more I’ll have a quick Google.

ETA: This article explains TW: Mentions R*pe in the article
https://gritdaily.com/dolls-kill-boycott/amp/

Reactions: 16
Her excitement over leopard print skate gear just goes to show that its all about looks for her. I was skating in rubbish cheap helmets and gear while I was saving up for the decent stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she thinks she comes in for a lot of unwarranted comments and criticism now that will be nothing compared to what happens if she goes down the route of putting her pregnancy and motherhood 'journey' online. People are ridiculously, hideously opinionated and critical of mothers and think nothing of offering endless unsolicited 'advice' and opinions. Can't see Helen being able to deal with that.
Yup, the Zoe Sugg thread turned into Mumsnet at one point .. was intense 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
who do you think in their relationship is punching above their weight?

Reactions: 2
See I'm not convinced Helen really does want children - she says she does, she may even think she does in a surface way, but she just doesn't give me the impression of someone who really wants that for herself. She can't even be bothered to train her dogs let alone look after a baby and she has enough friends and family with kids to know how much work it actually is. She likes the idea of being a mother but the reality wouldn't suit her as she's too lazy and self absorbed.

Gemma Collins is the same, goes on and on about wanting children, but still hasn't actually done anything about it. And that can only be because when it really comes down to it she doesn't want to make the massive lifestyle shift that being a mother involves. As both Collins and Helga are definitely not the type to bother about 'accidentally' getting pregnant to get their own way, I can only conclude that however much they bang on about it, they don't really want a child.
Spot on - both would make awful mothers.

Trolls got a name check in Monday's video. Was it interesting? Nah. I wish that she'd sort her diction out.

Reactions: 2
I'm just watching the video now, it does feel like another one for us. But it's like she's actually listened to the stuff we've been saying about unhealthy relationships with food and booze, comfort etc. It is really quite nice hearing her speak about feeling positive and keen to make positive changes. Let's just hope it sticks.

She also mentions feeling broody and can't wait to have kids. I know we've been talking about that lately but it is a bit scary unless she does keep up these positive changes. But let's see.

Reactions: 8
she's acting like she won an Oscar or somefink

also, alcoholics generally justify their drinking as well.. telling

Reactions: 15
@CapnPancakes I just saw the story where she got all Matrix stuff from Revolution and she was peak annoying 😆. I have no strong feelings about The Matrix either way but Helga was doing her usual ‘don’t like stuff that’s popular’ thing (which is an odd claim in itself because she repeat consumes media that is very popular indeed). She also says ‘kewl‘ about 30 times in a minute (because she doesn’t know any other descriptive words) and basically sounds a bit manic or as if she’s on something. The whole carry on at the end about it being an ad/gifted was ridiculous and a bit weird.

who do you think in their relationship is punching above their weight?
Helen. Phil may not be the looker that Maff and Mark both are but he’s a pleasant, reasonable guy with a real job and from what I can see, infinite patience. Helen is not the catch she thinks she is.

Trolls got a name check in Monday's video. Was it interesting? Nah. I wish that she'd sort her diction out.
I have no idea how she got a degree - her lack of grammatical and linguistic skills are shocking.

Reactions: 18
Can anyone tldr Helen's new video? I can't really be bothered to watch it but curious what she has to say lmao

Can anyone tldr Helen's new video? I can't really be bothered to watch it but curious what she has to say lmao

It's the sequel to last month's feelings and faves.

She talks about winning Vlogger of the Year - and how it 'reset' her outlook on being on YT. Says she can't believe it took her winning an award to validate her presence.

She talks about going back to bootcamp and how her PT, Kat, tells her she's a hard trainer and needs to tone up.

Phill's sibling and partner came to stop; they brought their kids and it made her broody. She talks about how she just HAS to have a drink when she goes out and is trying to change. Many meals out.

Shows her fave items at the end and is letting us know her upload schedule is changing - and that the weekly vlogs are coming back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's the sequel to last month's feelings and faves.

She talks about winning Vlogger of the Year - and how it 'reset' her outlook on being on YT. Says she can't believe it took her winning an award to validate her presence.

She talks about going back to bootcamp and how her PT, Kat, tells her she's a hard trainer and needs to tone up.

Phill's sibling and partner came to stop; they brought their kids and it made her broody. She talks about how she just HAS to have a drink when she goes out and is trying to change. Many meals out.

Shows her fave items at the end and is letting us know her upload schedule is changing - and that the weekly vlogs are coming back.
Angel, thank you! And yay weekly vlogs... /s

• Haha
If she’s trying for a child, I sincerely hope she starts proper therapy and not just seeing a “life coach”. Because if she thinks life is hard now, boy is she in for a surprise (and that’s just with conceiving and pregnancy nevermind actually having a child!!)
This - Well for starters she will have to get her hair extensions taken out. I used to have them and they easily take an hour and a half to maintain every time you wash your hair. Now I don’t even have time to use a hairdryer any more since having my daughter. No more baths (they take too long), no more attractive lingerie or clothes that don’t have either buttons or a zip….if Helen gets has a baby she will really have to change her entire content focus. I hope she realises that, it might be a bit of a blow to her. And I’m not even saying this to be derogatory - just fair warning Helen, if you read this. They say babies change your life but until you have one you genuinely cannot fathom how much. I certainly didn’t!
ETA: And that’s all the trivial stuff before you even start on the whole loss of identity issue that becoming a mother brings….

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Some poor child will be conceived just to help their mother have more views and be used like an accessory just because their mother wanted to fit in to another sub culture/trend on the internet- I think she needs a hobby she is genuinely interested in not a fad for a few weeks I’m not saying she shouldn’t have kids or whatever that’s entirely up to her but it just seems a bit messy dragging a baby into her stuff at the moment - don’t forget she posts what she wants you to see and what we see is crazy ramblings and half arsed attempts at things.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Some poor child will be conceived just to help their mother have more views and be used like an accessory just because their mother wanted to fit in to another sub culture/trend on the internet- I think she needs a hobby she is genuinely interested in not a fad for a few weeks I’m not saying she shouldn’t have kids or whatever that’s entirely up to her but it just seems a bit messy dragging a baby into her stuff at the moment - don’t forget she posts what she wants you to see and what we see is crazy ramblings and half arsed attempts at things.
Yes, I’m not sure she realises that children aren’t something you can give up on when you get bored or it’s gets difficult, like she does with everything else she starts.

I watched the video while I was washing up last night (standard 😆). Just the usual blah blah really, nothing we haven’t heard before.

Her comments about drinking were interesting. According to her ‘everyone’ was drinking loads more during lockdown. Er, no actually, not the case. We’ve never really drank at home and that never changed over 3 lockdowns. And a lot of people were still working Helen, either from home or at their workplace, not ‘having a 2pm gin every day’ 🙄. And then she said that sometimes she has a drink with a meal or when she‘s out because of social pressure not because she really wants one. But she’s spent years telling us she’s her own independent person who doesn’t care what other people think so that makes no sense either. I’m not tee total but I’m not a big drinker either so her excuses were just laughable to me and they were just obviously excuses. There are millions of people who don’t drink at all or don’t drink much and it’s really not a big deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 19