Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if Helen has ever used plethora in a sentence šŸ˜‚
Well she didn't use it in a grammatically correct way in this caption so, same old Helga šŸ˜‚

ETA Trying to read anything Helga has written is like deciphering hieroglyphs to me. All the words are words but they're often in the wrong order. Sentences end oddly, without punctuation. Like none of us are perfect mate but you shouldn't need to puzzle over it like a bleeping crossword.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She only washes her hair once a week though, doesnā€™t she? Even if itā€™s semi permanent would it lift that fast?
I have a semi permanent black dye on atm that promises 28 washes. Only wash it once a week and let me tell ya, that tit is darrrrk brown now and far surpassed the 28 washes. Maybe her hairdresser should have nipped down the Tesco and bought the same Garnier dye I did šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her hair could be damaged, which is why it's not holding the colour. I know from personal experience!

Reactions: 20
I'm named as his next of kin, and if he died I would get the house. We've sorted it. It's done.The life insurance and house would be mine. Even if we split I would still be beneficiary as he can't stand his parents who see him has a walking paycheck but they wouldn't have the money to challenge the documentation. If he was to be taken ill he has critical care insurance too and I would be swapping to full time shifts as my job is flexible. We will get married in the future but for now we have taken the right legal steps to ensure I'm not homeless. I'm sure Helen won't be leaving Phill her house if she dies though! šŸ˜
How do you get named as next of kin. I'm in a similar position but live with my partner. He earns more than more me.

I am due some inheritance and suggested to be put on the house. But I'd have to pay him half the mortgage so far and continue pay half every month?

But i didnt realise i can just be put down as next of kin. Is this done through the isurance and the mortgage people.

How do you get named as next of kin. I'm in a similar position but live with my partner. He earns more than more me.

I am due some inheritance and suggested to be put on the house. But I'd have to pay him half the mortgage so far and continue pay half every month?

But i didnt realise i can just be put down as next of kin. Is this done through the isurance and the mortgage people.
He doesnt seem keen on me being putting on until we have kids or married but then again I'll probably never be earning that much.

How do you go about being put on a mortgage anyhow?

Reactions: 2
The dark brown is lifting out of her hair really fast.
Piss poor stylist for the price - he clearly didnā€™t do a double dye w/ a base layer of brown fill in. You canā€™t just pop a brown/black dye over damaged/porous blonde, itā€™ll wash out within 5 washes. Going permanently dark was clearly the idea as her extensions were darker from day one.

*source: was working in a salon/apprentice and being opinionated šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

He doesnt seem keen on me being putting on until we have kids or married but then again I'll probably never be earning that much.

Contact your local citizens advice bureau as a great starting point. Be careful with your inheritance until you have your name on something legally binding, or you could just be giving it away.

Reactions: 8

So to clarify, your partner has suggested you use your inheritance to pay half towards whatever he's already paid on his mortgage so far (I'm going to guess he's lived there on his own before you moved in) and also pay half of the monthly mortgage cost, but isn't prepared to put your name on the mortgage and give you equal ownership rights to the property? If you do that you are just giving away your inheritance money to your partner to invest in his home and you will have no legal recourse to get it back if you split up. If he doesn't want to put you on the mortgage then basically you pay him rent - you wouldn't give a landlord a lump sum investment, it's not your property.

You can't legally name anyone as next of kin - next of kin is the term used to describe your closest living relative, such as your spouse or civil partner (then children, parents and siblings). The way round this for cohabiting couples is to make a will naming each other as beneficiaries of their estates (which can still be challenged by other relatives but it makes it harder for them to claim). For insurance policies that benefit other people if you die you can name the person the policy pays out to when you die.

You can add your partner to a mortgage but they will be subject to the usual income and credit checks and might have to pay stamp duty. The two main ways to do this are either adding them to the existing agreement through a Transfer of Equity, or refinancing the mortgage and switching to a new joint agreement.

I know all couples have their own ways of working out finances but a relationship, especially when you live together, should be a partnership. People bring other things to the table apart from money and it shouldn't just be about who earns the most. I have seen so many friends get burned over the years by moving in with someone who keeps the mortgage in their name, happily takes their money for years and then leaves them with nothing when the relationship is over. There is no such thing as a 'common law partner' in the UK and you still have very few legal rights in regards to property/finances etc. if you aren't married.

Reactions: 19

The mortgage advisor sorted it. They gave him the premiums from Scottish Widows and asked who he wanted his benefactor to be. We don't live together atm so this will be our first home. If your partner has a mortgage already, I think you would have to pay to get the deeds changed.

Not to be -that- person but no alcohol, healthy eating and needing to pee all the time?
And now this somewhat out of character story šŸ¤”

008D9824-31E7-4904-9C0C-055AB2B74ECD.jpeg

(Iā€™m clearly very bored putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 but hey)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Maybe sheā€™s prepping for a possible pregnancy and her abs Phil are tryingā€¦ I know when my husband and I were I did something similar, went on some big health flex. I didnā€™t post sappy mommy tit though on my socials hinting. She shared a tictok the other day ā€˜me as a parentā€™. Just a wild guess.

Reactions: 12
See I'm not convinced Helen really does want children - she says she does, she may even think she does in a surface way, but she just doesn't give me the impression of someone who really wants that for herself. She can't even be bothered to train her dogs let alone look after a baby and she has enough friends and family with kids to know how much work it actually is. She likes the idea of being a mother but the reality wouldn't suit her as she's too lazy and self absorbed.

Gemma Collins is the same, goes on and on about wanting children, but still hasn't actually done anything about it. And that can only be because when it really comes down to it she doesn't want to make the massive lifestyle shift that being a mother involves. As both Collins and Helga are definitely not the type to bother about 'accidentally' getting pregnant to get their own way, I can only conclude that however much they bang on about it, they don't really want a child.

Reactions: 15
Maybe sheā€™s prepping for a possible pregnancy and her abs Phil are tryingā€¦ I know when my husband and I were I did something similar, went on some big health flex. I didnā€™t post sappy mommy tit though on my socials hinting. She shared a tictok the other day ā€˜me as a parentā€™. Just a wild guess.
She did say at the start of the year when she posted her first video of 2021 (I think) she wants to start trying for a baby at the end of the year...

See I'm not convinced Helen really does want children - she says she does, she may even think she does in a surface way, but she just doesn't give me the impression of someone who really wants that for herself. She can't even be bothered to train her dogs let alone look after a baby and she has enough friends and family with kids to know how much work it actually is. She likes the idea of being a mother but the reality wouldn't suit her as she's too lazy and self absorbed.

Gemma Collins is the same, goes on and on about wanting children, but still hasn't actually done anything about it. And that can only be because when it really comes down to it she doesn't want to make the massive lifestyle shift that being a mother involves. As both Collins and Helga are definitely not the type to bother about 'accidentally' getting pregnant to get their own way, I can only conclude that however much they bang on about it, they don't really want a child.
Gemma Collins has PCOS and had two/three miscarriages - one around 5 months pregnant. She didn't even know I don't think. It happened before the TV awards about 10 years ago if I recall? The baby died in front of her while she and her mom waited for the paramedics. The other was in Lockdown last year; she was on Loose Women talking about it a few months ago. I wouldn't put Gemma Collins in the same boat as Helen. Helen doesn't have the trauma. But I do agree with you - she only seems to want one but not do the actual rearing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If sheā€™s trying for a child, I sincerely hope she starts proper therapy and not just seeing a ā€œlife coachā€. Because if she thinks life is hard now, boy is she in for a surprise (and thatā€™s just with conceiving and pregnancy nevermind actually having a child!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If sheā€™s trying for a child, I sincerely hope she starts proper therapy and not just seeing a ā€œlife coachā€. Because if she thinks life is hard now, boy is she in for a surprise (and thatā€™s just with conceiving and pregnancy nevermind actually having a child!!)
She's been posting a couple of "Me as a Mom" TikToks as well so watch this space!

Reactions: 1
Clearly the clickbait worked well last time. I can't be arsed watching this even on X2 speed, maybe we'll get a shout out again.

Screenshot_20211012-211649_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211012-211647_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
If she thinks she comes in for a lot of unwarranted comments and criticism now that will be nothing compared to what happens if she goes down the route of putting her pregnancy and motherhood 'journey' online. People are ridiculously, hideously opinionated and critical of mothers and think nothing of offering endless unsolicited 'advice' and opinions. Can't see Helen being able to deal with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she thinks she comes in for a lot of unwarranted comments and criticism now that will be nothing compared to what happens if she goes down the route of putting her pregnancy and motherhood 'journey' online. People are ridiculously, hideously opinionated and critical of mothers and think nothing of offering endless unsolicited 'advice' and opinions. Can't see Helen being able to deal with that.
Yes Iā€™m pregnant and have experienced this, and I donā€™t post my life online! I canā€™t imagine what it would be like at Helenā€™s level.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She apparently just realised that not every meal with friends or family has to be with alcohol.

Groundbreakingā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 22