Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine how many bin bags you’d need to declutter her house.
If Helen met a sudden demise I suspect there would be all sorts of messes to sort out, if the chaotic state of her home is a reflection of her life in general!

@Gothgirl1990 glad you’ve got yourself legally covered. Through both my work and with friends I’ve seen people end up in some right messes when a partner died and there were no legally binding protections put in place. Never underestimate how badly some people will behave when there’s money involved! A friend of mine ened up having to fight for his home and custody of his own child when his partner died very suddenly because they’d never got round to putting his name on the mortgage despite living together for years. He had always had a good relationship with her parents, was a good partner and father, but that didn’t stop them trying to put him out of the house and get custody of his child.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm glad she's addressed world mental health day but did it really need to be with a photoshoot of her in her underwear 🙄

Screenshot_20211011-092643_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Forgot to post when I saw it but I thought her caption was actually really good. Given the complete lack of typos, I reckon her manager ghostwrote it for her but this is the type of message she should be putting out. Good for her.

Reactions: 15
Forgot to post when I saw it but I thought her caption was actually really good. Given the complete lack of typos, I reckon her manager ghostwrote it for her but this is the type of message she should be putting out. Good for her.
She definitely didn’t write this. I doubt she even knows what half the words mean.

• Haha
Her stories this morning with/without filter I found quite shocking. Glad she was being transparent with that particular post, but it does go to show the lengths influencers go to to deceive their followers on how they truly look. I think they have a lot to answer for personally

Reactions: 5
You are much kinder than me. My immediate thought was 'she doesn't half go on'. Not saying that it isn't a good thing to acknowledge World Mental Health Day and it's important that mental health issues are discussed/normalised but she's so long winded and mememe all the time. A bit of brevity wouldn't go amiss.

‘Without attention seeking’ :rolleyes: . Her whole life is one long, desperate cry for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The cynic in me is thinking how much everyone is loving having a hashtag band wagon to jump on again to help with engagement.
Not to discredit anyone dealing with mental health issues but all the captions seem to be the same old say something without actually saying anything spiel especially Helen’s last paragraph that makes zero sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
91CE4E48-6592-4754-8D80-2264A130C6BF.png

but believe me when I’m sucking in the inside of my cheeks, taking photos a foot above my head and over exposing my photos to look ✨ skinny ✨

• Haha
The dark brown is lifting out of her hair really fast.
For a £500 a time hairdresser you really would of expected it to last. Unless it’s a semi permanent dye and he’s sold it as “it’s such a drastic change so we’ll see if you like it before fully committing” rather than I’ll get more money off you if you come in twice.

Reactions: 13
She only washes her hair once a week though, doesn’t she? Even if it’s semi permanent would it lift that fast?

Reactions: 6
She only washes her hair once a week though, doesn’t she? Even if it’s semi permanent would it lift that fast?
I suppose it depends on her hair. My hair is terrible for keeping colour in any thing with a reddish tint and I’m watching it go down the plug hole in the first wash, hers could be similar. Or it could be she’s top dollar for dirt cheap dyes- I know hairdressers have to make a living but I’ve also known of hairdressers using the cheapest dye they can get but upping their prices I have a hairdresser that loves spilling the tea about their old salon.

Reactions: 6