Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, winning title with 49 votes was:

Helen Anderson #22 - tattle is the root of all evil, I blame them for my emotional upheaval

Originally commented by @Influensters. Edited slightly to fit.

Helen is still boring, greedy and gurning - with gunts and grunts a-plenty.

although her threads are as slow as her workload, here’s some highlights from the previous thread:

7A1457BF-A65B-4126-B12C-C82642C82C65.jpeg

D27245CE-92FB-486A-BACE-3DBBC2A9EE3A.jpeg

6C9DC0C5-F1F2-4684-80A8-5426B45CB7B1.jpeg

BB8E1EA2-A24C-4528-89D4-0CBCBA0BE976.jpeg

AB0E421F-2F03-4880-9A05-9A91E044D939.jpeg

F9144C9D-02F9-4EBB-926E-1DA927F513AD.jpeg

6F14295D-927D-47F5-A4BB-142F6E9C9184.jpeg

B335278B-1AAC-4D1A-87F3-E199DEF02F77.jpeg

4570D058-575C-48F1-8E1F-6B40E6666255.jpeg

2934245C-2EC9-4E9C-A471-1790FFECFF7F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Another great moment from the archives: Helen acting like a petulant child because she knows she made a bad decision spending joint wedding gift money on a ✨ Gucci handbag ✨ for herself and is in denial.

DEC6D398-F7C7-4165-A043-A50D43E024C6.jpeg

Reactions: 25
Oh man that comment about drinking monster and eating C&O crisps on public transport is still the best thing ever 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh man that comment about drinking monster and eating C&O crisps on public transport is still the best thing ever 😅😅
Sorry if I badly paraphrase, but someone had also said here something like he looks like the type of bloke doused in cologne that loiters on his own outside pubs and chats up girls when they nip out for a smoke

Sans titre.gif

WIERD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if I badly paraphrase, but someone had also said here something like he looks like the type of bloke doused in cologne that loiters on his own outside pubs and chats up girls when they nip out for a smoke
He was the guy who dated the 15 year old and waited at the school gates for her and her friends, bought them cigarettes and alcohol and sat quietly on a bench while they all got drunk just so he could get a blowy at the end of the night. There was always one older guy hanging around the young girls.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is this the one?

57114C77-FA57-4019-9468-FD7DE1CE9714.jpeg

Also some more classics:

FC6A7DA1-6057-4153-849F-47145C0F6C9D.jpeg

9ECD3F03-C0A7-43CB-A1A9-7AEB3DAE1E2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think she's had filler btw as I've noticed that she has recently gained more weight so her face is looking a little more rounder.

Reactions: 8
Not drinking not going well? Or she’s looking off into the distance looking out of it due to something else?????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Says she isn’t drinking or eating badly for the month then has a photoshoot outside a pub and proudly shows off her bin lid sized cookie. Okie dokie.

Reactions: 15
Every gimme gimme gimme video I watch just confirms to me that Helen is in fact,

Linda 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Says she isn’t drinking or eating badly for the month then has a photoshoot outside a pub and proudly shows off her bin lid sized cookie. Okie dokie.
Hahaha called it, I did give her a week before she would give up on that health kick! She's so predictable 😅

FIY Helen it's about little steps and building habits one by one, not deciding you will suddenly have the grit and discipline to do ALL of the things are once and every single day, anyone shooting for unrealistic goals like that are setting themselves up for failure

Why does she often write a different title in the thumbnail from the actual video title?
Does it help with getting engagement? I find it frustrating/messy, idk

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why does she often write a different title in the thumbnail from the actual video title?
Does it help with getting engagement? I find it frustrating/messy, idk
Yeah I agree it's messy. My favourite is when she has the thumbnail saying one thing, the title saying another and then starts the video by telling you it's something else again, like a feelings and faves video. How are people meant to find the video they want to watch!?

Reactions: 15
So the video opens on a pan of vegetables. To prove she doesn't just eat takeaways.

It's 10 to 9am (poor thing, inspirational being up soooo early!!). She's eye bleeping herself rather than paying attention to the road.
Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 08.55.28.png

Her cockney accent has gone. "This is the beginning of myyy... I wouldn't say fitness journey as it's not like I don't work out. I do train and go to boot camp every week. I'm quite on top of it." ramble ramble. She's tracking and working even harder. October is an opportunity to stop drinking - even though stoptober is for smoking. She goes onto a ramble about not having a drinking problem but she wants to rewire her habits (mate, good for you congrats)

There's actually a lot of honesty about drinking but also a lot of trying to convince herself that she's not that baddd.

She's going to do a more in depth video in 8 weeks time of her progress of trimming up. (But will she?)
Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 09.01.27.png

Music now a lot louder than the rest of the video whilst she works out.

Cat is not doing camera work and voiceover talking us through the form of the weights and stuff. Actually one of the more useful things if you did want to actually know where to start with exercises.

Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 09.03.40.png

"I've sorted out a load of my old press samples so the girls are having a dig - it's like Christmas!" How generous of you.

Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 09.05.23.png

She's now taking a tit... No wait doing some more exercises and gurning.

More voiceover from Cat and more gurning from Helen.

She's bought a new hydrojug.

Danni came over the other night and they were just drinking water out of their new bottles.

She's now back home after a man smiled at her. Her hallway is full of crap.

She's singing at the dogs and finally feeding them at what now must be at least 10am.

Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 09.09.18.png

Her freezer desperately needs defrosting as she once again proves that she's eating something not just eating crap.

She's been sponsored by Sky and Nevermind the Buzzcocks. So instead of doing something as a singer/musician she's doing some makeup looks inspired by album covers.

Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 09.12.05.png

Her skincare is now done so she now must touch her face with her hams.

She terrifyingly zooms in on her face with the makeup look.

Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 09.13.24.png

She's ditched the chin mic and is rambling on about not liking food that's just come out the fridge.

She's proving to us she's weighing her food. Cockney accent is mysteriously back for this segment.

More proof she's still using the airfryer.

Fil is now home from work and Helen is saying a real duck you to the user who photoshopped the photo of Helen on the dead banana plant.
Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 09.15.12.png

Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 09.16.00.png

Fil is only interested in this tablet as he's just got in, not greeting Helen and he's straight out to fix his friends tap.

She's gonna explode as she needs a wee and might poo herself. She needs to go to the toilet she's 10 yards from.

Fil knows the spiel to say about real jobs vs influencing.

Oh he's just said he loves her as he goes and kisses her to prove that their in love.

She's going to go to toilet and then a walk with the dogs. (Why have I started this recap I am bored senseless).

Merch talk instead of toilet.

Decluttering and wanting to sort her clothes out of stuff she doesn't wear anymore. (or doesn't fit?)

She's cuddling Lola so in the video there's been a lot of proof to Tattle that she does love/walk/feed the dogs.

I've just skipped forward and she's on the dog walk complaining about needing a wee. Still not gone?

Oh. This is what 'nature wees' is going to be. I'm skipping instead of watching her piss in a bush.
Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 09.20.56.png

She's decluttered. Now lush bath and now she's writing her to do list for tomorrow.

Well this video was for us lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thanks for the recap 💞
The vlog sounds as boring as usual.

I thought the brown hair suited her on glam shots, but seeing the stills from this vlog, it really doesn't do anything for her. Makes her face look rounder and ugh, that fringe....

How many times does she need to address the real job vs influencing? Jeez

Reactions: 13