Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't Helens Dad a cameraman growing up? She comes from a reasonably well off family, doesn't she?

Just knowing that cameramen earn a good wage makes me question this, that's all.

I agree that food insecurity can lead to issues later on in life.

My parents told me a rather sobering thing several years ago. That they would sometimes skip meals so me and my sister could eat. Nothing fancy, just beans on a jacket potato but we would sit down and they would have nothing. Still hurts my heart to think about it.
This happened with me growing up, my parents would share a tin of soup while my sister and I would have something more substantial.

Just started watching the autumn looks and that gingham shirt is too small!!! It’s bulging at the buttons, she has small boobs as it is so it’s most definitely too small.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I forgot about Wild Paths be interesting to see the crowd they pull in
They played in a place called karma kafe, I’ve never been but my bf has and he said it’s not very big, maybe 50 people max? Weird she wasn’t really promoting it on her insta much, unless I missed it? Would love to know their set list (or order they played their 3 songs lmao)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They played in a place called karma kafe, I’ve never been but my bf has and he said it’s not very big, maybe 50 people max? Weird she wasn’t really promoting it on her insta much, unless I missed it? Would love to know their set list (or order they played their 3 songs lmao)
The big question is how many t shirts did they sell 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The hobbit can dance! Haaaahaabahaaaa

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ben the gaslighter is a different ben to the one in her band x
Whoops! Sorry - too many Bens. I did think that it was odd that she was still mates with a dodgy expartner.

This happened with me growing up, my parents would share a tin of soup while my sister and I would have something more substantial.

Just started watching the autumn looks and that gingham shirt is too small!!! It’s bulging at the buttons, she has small boobs as it is so it’s most definitely too small.
I am watching right now and totally agree, as she's an A cup it must be a really small size.

Her dress sense is very 1970s Emmerdale Farm isn't it? Amos Brearley - the original influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand her. Nasty cow as well.
It's been said before 🤣 always thought it was weird that she was a subscriber of Helen's that literally moved her and her partner and their lives to be nearer to Helen, to briefly work for her as a camera woman/PA and then try and make an influencer career off the back of it. 🤷

Reactions: 18