Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm happy for her after reading that post tbh, what a long time it took to buy him out!

From the caption: "From moving out at 18 with the epitome of a gas-lighter" - Have I learnt the meaning of "epitome" wrong, or...?
Was she referring to Ben?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is a gas-lighter someone who’s fake? Gaslights as a different person?

Noticed this on her IG from a few days ago… noticed she said “My latest single”… is whatshisname dumped from the band? She usually refers to it as “Our”- I thought?

A177E78B-55DB-42FB-91C3-5389C148F61C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
3C3F18C0-4785-417F-BFBB-3935651FACA1.jpeg

Definition of gaslighting- I didn’t follow her around this time though so have zero idea who she is referring to.

I do like the theory that she moved out with one sole possession of a gas lighter though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but get your shoes on the bed you dirty mare. She has no respect for the sanctity of bed. Shoes, outside clothes, food, ice cream, working.
Wait… isn’t that how you relax and watch tv too!? With a full face of makeup, a going out outfit and your shoes on in bed!?

• Haha
Screenshot_20211008-214319_Chrome.jpg

Re the gaslighting I can't remember if Ben or Joe was the first boyfriend on her channel... I think Ben, but I think she was with him when she lived in her grandparents house, so she won't be referring to him.

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but get your shoes on the bed you dirty mare. She has no respect for the sanctity of bed. Shoes, outside clothes, food, ice cream, working.
It grosses me out so much 😖

View attachment 799938
reading the caption I think she’s advertising a physical TV, but it’s just a photo of her? Where’s the 5 different colours then?
How is this meant to encourage me to buy the product? How did it get approved!? Is Helen wearing her grubby square toed shoes on an unusually neutral looking bed meant to persuade me to part with my money?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100% not celebrating the mortgage thing with a drink. Defo not. Certainly not happening. Couldn’t be further from the truth. The emoji is Ribena.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 800657
Definition of gaslighting- I didn’t follow her around this time though so have zero idea who she is referring to.

I do like the theory that she moved out with one sole possession of a gas lighter though 🤣
Oh my god, duuuh! So sorry, I can be so dim sometimes 😳🤭

Soooo you're onto something @cokezero112 I guess she is calling ex-bf Ben out then, since she was with him in her uni days. Wow

100% not celebrating the mortgage thing with a drink. Defo not. Certainly not happening. Couldn’t be further from the truth. The emoji is Ribena.
We'll know for sure tomorrow, if she orders a "triple meat sweats special" from Domino's that means she's hungover 🤣

• Haha
Oh my god, duuuh! So sorry, I can be so dim sometimes 😳🤭

Soooo you're onto something @cokezero112 I guess she is calling ex-bf Ben out then, since she was with him in her uni days. Wow

We'll know for sure tomorrow, if she orders a "triple meat sweats special" from Domino's that means she's hungover 🤣
She doesn't eat meat at home though remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm happy for her after reading that post tbh, what a long time it took to buy him out!

From the caption: "From moving out at 18 with the epitome of a gas-lighter" - Have I learnt the meaning of "epitome" wrong, or...?
She has no class, broadcasting her personal business all over IG and digging out some ex from 12 years ago. Then she’ll be whining in a few videos about how being a ‘content creator’ doesn’t mean her viewers are entitled to know everything about her life :rolleyes:. At least it appears she’s had the good sense to keep Fil off the mortgage although I don’t know where that leaves his ‘love of her life’ status. He’s probably ok with it though as it will be much easier to disentangle himself when they split up.
Noticed this on her IG from a few days ago… noticed she said “My latest single”… is whatshisname dumped from the band? She usually refers to it as “Our”- I thought?

View attachment 800643
I noticed this - she’s also in the picture by herself, rather than with Ben. Still using the name Sunny Bones though :unsure:.

Reactions: 18
She was with Ben when she moved out at 18 as they lived together with that dog Jetson till she split and moved to her dads in 2012/2013 time. So yeah Ben was the gaslighter on her post. Only ever remember seeing him on her old melon lady vlogs and thinking they weren't a good match and the dog hated her lol

Reactions: 11
She was with Ben when she moved out at 18 as they lived together with that dog Jetson till she split and moved to her dads in 2012/2013 time. So yeah Ben was the gaslighter on her post. Only ever remember seeing him on her old melon lady vlogs and thinking they weren't a good match and the dog hated her lol
Helen's Fanny By Gaslight(er) - clad in a pair of arse hungry synthetic knickers.

So the video opens on a pan of vegetables. To prove she doesn't just eat takeaways.

It's 10 to 9am (poor thing, inspirational being up soooo early!!). She's eye bleeping herself rather than paying attention to the road.
View attachment 798057
Her cockney accent has gone. "This is the beginning of myyy... I wouldn't say fitness journey as it's not like I don't work out. I do train and go to boot camp every week. I'm quite on top of it." ramble ramble. She's tracking and working even harder. October is an opportunity to stop drinking - even though stoptober is for smoking. She goes onto a ramble about not having a drinking problem but she wants to rewire her habits (mate, good for you congrats)

There's actually a lot of honesty about drinking but also a lot of trying to convince herself that she's not that baddd.

She's going to do a more in depth video in 8 weeks time of her progress of trimming up. (But will she?)View attachment 798063

Music now a lot louder than the rest of the video whilst she works out.

Cat is not doing camera work and voiceover talking us through the form of the weights and stuff. Actually one of the more useful things if you did want to actually know where to start with exercises.

View attachment 798066

"I've sorted out a load of my old press samples so the girls are having a dig - it's like Christmas!" How generous of you.

View attachment 798068

She's now taking a tit... No wait doing some more exercises and gurning.

More voiceover from Cat and more gurning from Helen.

She's bought a new hydrojug.

Danni came over the other night and they were just drinking water out of their new bottles.

She's now back home after a man smiled at her. Her hallway is full of crap.

She's singing at the dogs and finally feeding them at what now must be at least 10am.

View attachment 798074

Her freezer desperately needs defrosting as she once again proves that she's eating something not just eating crap.

She's been sponsored by Sky and Nevermind the Buzzcocks. So instead of doing something as a singer/musician she's doing some makeup looks inspired by album covers.

View attachment 798079
Her skincare is now done so she now must touch her face with her hams.

She terrifyingly zooms in on her face with the makeup look.

View attachment 798081

She's ditched the chin mic and is rambling on about not liking food that's just come out the fridge.

She's proving to us she's weighing her food. Cockney accent is mysteriously back for this segment.

More proof she's still using the airfryer.

Fil is now home from work and Helen is saying a real duck you to the user who photoshopped the photo of Helen on the dead banana plant.View attachment 798084

View attachment 798085
Fil is only interested in this tablet as he's just got in, not greeting Helen and he's straight out to fix his friends tap.

She's gonna explode as she needs a wee and might poo herself. She needs to go to the toilet she's 10 yards from.

Fil knows the spiel to say about real jobs vs influencing.

Oh he's just said he loves her as he goes and kisses her to prove that their in love.

She's going to go to toilet and then a walk with the dogs. (Why have I started this recap I am bored senseless).

Merch talk instead of toilet.

Decluttering and wanting to sort her clothes out of stuff she doesn't wear anymore. (or doesn't fit?)

She's cuddling Lola so in the video there's been a lot of proof to Tattle that she does love/walk/feed the dogs.

I've just skipped forward and she's on the dog walk complaining about needing a wee. Still not gone?

Oh. This is what 'nature wees' is going to be. I'm skipping instead of watching her piss in a bush.
View attachment 798092
She's decluttered. Now lush bath and now she's writing her to do list for tomorrow.

Well this video was for us lads.
I watched the very same video yesterday and I love your summary.

Reactions: 2
"If TV is important in your day to day like it is for me and Philip"

The most honest thing she's ever said 🤣

She has no class, broadcasting her personal business all over IG and digging out some ex from 12 years ago. Then she’ll be whining in a few videos about how being a ‘content creator’ doesn’t mean her viewers are entitled to know everything about her life :rolleyes:. At least it appears she’s had the good sense to keep Fil off the mortgage although I don’t know where that leaves his ‘love of her life’ status. He’s probably ok with it though as it will be much easier to disentangle himself when they split up.
My partner and I are buying. My name won't be on the mortgage unless he dies or becomes too ill to work. It's what we decided as a couple because I simply don't earn as much as him due to caring commitments and working part time. We have split the bills into two categories, however, "his n hers" if you want to call it that. I'm sure her and Phil have had that discussion and that he will be paying his share of the bills. I will say though, it'll be easier to not have him on her deed of they split.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
My partner and I are buying. My name won't be on the mortgage unless he dies or becomes too ill to work. It's what we decided as a couple because I simply don't earn as much as him due to caring commitments and working part time. We have split the bills into two categories, however, "his n hers" if you want to call it that. I'm sure her and Phil have had that discussion and that he will be paying his share of the bills. I will say though, it'll be easier to not have him on her deed of they split.
I would strongly advise anyone against buying a house together when only one persons name is on the mortgage. If your partner dies and the house is in his name only, ownership will pass to his next of kin who isn’t you unless you are married. The mortgage wouldn’t automatically transfer to you. If you split up you will have a hell of a legal battle to make any claim on the house/ get back any money you have invested over time. If he became too ill to work the bank won’t just transfer the mortgage to you if you don’t earn enough to cover it and you’ll both lose your home.

My husband and I were in a similar situation when we bought our home - he has always earned a lot more than me and at the time I didn’t even earn enough to cover the mortgage payments, let alone anything else. We got a joint mortgage and took out mortgage insurance which pays out if either one of use dies or receives a terminal diagnosis. Because we weren’t married when we bought the house we also made wills which stated if either one of us died the house and any money either of us had was to go to the other.

Reactions: 46
I would strongly advise anyone against buying a house together when only one persons name is on the mortgage. If your partner dies and the house is in his name only, ownership will pass to his next of kin who isn’t you unless you are married. The mortgage wouldn’t automatically transfer to you. If you split up you will have a hell of a legal battle to make any claim on the house/ get back any money you have invested over time. If he became too ill to work the bank won’t just transfer the mortgage to you if you don’t earn enough to cover it and you’ll both lose your home.

My husband and I were in a similar situation when we bought our home - he has always earned a lot more than me and at the time I didn’t even earn enough to cover the mortgage payments, let alone anything else. We got a joint mortgage and took out mortgage insurance which pays out if either one of use dies or receives a terminal diagnosis. Because we weren’t married when we bought the house we also made wills which stated if either one of us died the house and any money either of us had was to go to the other.
I'm named as his next of kin, and if he died I would get the house. We've sorted it. It's done.The life insurance and house would be mine. Even if we split I would still be beneficiary as he can't stand his parents who see him has a walking paycheck but they wouldn't have the money to challenge the documentation. If he was to be taken ill he has critical care insurance too and I would be swapping to full time shifts as my job is flexible. We will get married in the future but for now we have taken the right legal steps to ensure I'm not homeless. I'm sure Helen won't be leaving Phill her house if she dies though! 😁

Reactions: 11