Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the other people in the group started meeting without her until she was eventually pushed out.
But that wouldn't stop her from skating, seeing that she started at a roller disco with Nicoletta... and that she'd "practice" in her office or lounge...
She just stopped altogether? She bought a new pair of skates (the black ones with leopard laces) she didn't need, then we never heard of skating again

Reactions: 11
D4FC0F6F-74A9-4412-AA49-B09A112EC8EF.jpeg

reading the caption I think she’s advertising a physical TV, but it’s just a photo of her? Where’s the 5 different colours then?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 799938
reading the caption I think she’s advertising a physical TV, but it’s just a photo of her? Where’s the 5 different colours then?
I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but get your shoes on the bed you dirty mare. She has no respect for the sanctity of bed. Shoes, outside clothes, food, ice cream, working.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well I am so glad I found this !! Can’t wait to tell my boyfriend ( he can’t stand her )
I met Helen at download and that was awkward, from then it just went downhill from there
I used to be a religious watcher of her YouTube videos but now I can’t be bothered she only uploads when she wants to brag about something she has or she ‘saved’ up to purchase, it’s so relatable
Also I don’t want to body shame but I’m sick of seeing her body and her fat arse !! ( sorry )
She done that video were she was explaining that her counselling went on to talking about her body ( the heaviest she’s been ) BUT she’s on Instagram bleeping naked doing them stupid clothes try on with her stupid facial expressions!!!
And also she needs to save her money with those boot camps and tit coz they ain’t helping at all

rant over

Reactions: 33
Well I am so glad I found this !! Can’t wait to tell my boyfriend ( he can’t stand her )
I met Helen at download and that was awkward, from then it just went downhill from there
I used to be a religious watcher of her YouTube videos but now I can’t be bothered she only uploads when she wants to brag about something she has or she ‘saved’ up to purchase, it’s so relatable
Also I don’t want to body shame but I’m sick of seeing her body and her fat arse !! ( sorry )
She done that video were she was explaining that her counselling went on to talking about her body ( the heaviest she’s been ) BUT she’s on Instagram bleeping naked doing them stupid clothes try on with her stupid facial expressions!!!
And also she needs to save her money with those boot camps and tit coz they ain’t helping at all

rant over
Why was it awkward?

Reactions: 7
I'm glad Helen bought Maff out and her own home finally, nice wholesome moment on the IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am new to this thread and relatively new to following Helen, I like her in some ways but in others she annoys me. Anyway, am I right in saying that Phil is NOT the ex she has divorced ?

Reactions: 7
I am new to this thread and relatively new to following Helen, I like her in some ways but in others she annoys me. Anyway, am I right in saying that Phil is NOT the ex she has divorced ?
Nah, her ex husband is Maff (Matthew). They got married in summer of 2017 after dating for a few years and buying a house then seperated later that year. She's since dated Mark for about a year and a bit (I think) and now Phil for going on 2 years now.

Reactions: 10
Nah, her ex husband is Maff (Matthew). They got married in summer of 2017 after dating for a few years and buying a house then seperated later that year. She's since dated Mark for about a year and a bit (I think) and now Phil for going on 2 years now.
Thanks for the insight !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm happy for her after reading that post tbh, what a long time it took to buy him out!

From the caption: "From moving out at 18 with the epitome of a gas-lighter" - Have I learnt the meaning of "epitome" wrong, or...?

• Haha
Reactions: 15