Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she driving barely using her hands? I had to check she was actually the one driving as she kept talking with her hands. She said she was stuck in traffic so I hope it was because she was sat still and not having a Zoella moment of dangerous driving whilst vlogging!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why was she driving barely using her hands? I had to check she was actually the one driving as she kept talking with her hands. She said she was stuck in traffic so I hope it was because she was sat still and not having a Zoella moment of dangerous driving whilst vlogging!
She does it constantly, drives along without her hands on the wheel all the time even when it looks like she's doing 30-40mph or on a motorway.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm not on instagram I have no idea who this is, just loved the title of the thread ha ha ANOTHER daft wannabe twit on the beg I'm guessing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
‼ Bald spot check ‼(played the vlog in the background while filling in my diary, not sure why I put myself through that :LOL:)

1633612964006.png

Also, they had Magnums (full-size) in bed after dinner 1) just no :sick: 2) How is that a good idea if you're trying to lose weight?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm not on instagram I have no idea who this is, just loved the title of the thread ha ha ANOTHER daft wannabe twit on the beg I'm guessing.
welcome to Helen Anderson, our wiki is completely wrong but we don’t care.

‼ Bald spot check ‼(played the vlog in the background while filling in my diary, not sure why I put myself through that :LOL:)

View attachment 798452

Also, they had Magnums (full-size) in bed after dinner 1) just no :sick: 2) How is that a good idea if you're trying to lose weight?
she’s clearly struggling with denial and compensation methods via consumption, whether that’s shopping or eating, huh.

I hope she gets better support and is honest with herself in the future to work through whatever she needs to work through. My frustrations with her are turning into ‘I can’t watch this, how pitiful and wasteful’ at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 798452

I lost 3 stone this year from tracking my calories and i used to eat ben and jerrys (the low fat one) everynight. I mean i was doing calorie counting properly which i doubt she is but it is possible to lose weight and eat ice cream every night 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Why photoshop that much of your face but allow the bad posture and quad-tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fil is now home from work and Helen is saying a real duck you to the user who photoshopped the photo of Helen on the dead banana plant.
Wait, what? I missed this!!!

Her new hair is aaaawful, it just doesn’t suit her and I don’t think it would suit anyone?? It’s so lank looking, it drags her whole face down and I can’t decide if it’s the cut or colour or both!

(The only good Gemma gif that I could find. But if the shoe fits!) 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
YouTube was on auto play and I ended up watching a video from the Mark days. My god the dynamic was so different to her and phil.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but the pictures in that IG post are ridiculous, her expression is so gormeless when she's trying to be sexy, and yes she's 100% biting her cheeks.

Reactions: 14