Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been said before 🤣 always thought it was weird that she was a subscriber of Helen's that literally moved her and her partner and their lives to be nearer to Helen, to briefly work for her as a camera woman/PA and then try and make an influencer career off the back of it. 🤷
Helen's content went to tit when Grace appeared too. She was with her for what seemed like 24/7? Had Helen ever even mentioned her before?

Mark vanished the week after she near started living with Helen too

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Helen's content went to tit when Grace appeared too. She was with her for what seemed like 24/7? Had Helen ever even mentioned her before?

Mark vanished the week after she near started living with Helen too
I know! As much as we hate on Helen for *some* things, she has a consistent filming aesthetic and editing that Grace really couldn't replicate. Creepy that she was up Helen's arse for so long then didn't come back to work for her once Covid restrictions had lifted the first time.

Reactions: 8
I know! As much as we hate on Helen for *some* things, she has a consistent filming aesthetic and editing that Grace really couldn't replicate. Creepy that she was up Helen's arse for so long then didn't come back to work for her once Covid restrictions had lifted the first time.
I agree, Helen has talent in regards to filming. What's the latest tea about Grace then?

Reactions: 2
That reminds me, I watched one of Grace's recent videos a few weeks ago (they're always just her moaning). I'm sure she used to tidy and clean Helen's house all the time so couldn't believe this

Screenshot_20211005-204623_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Are you sure that’s not episode of hoarders!😝 Grace hunzo, if you are creeping on this tread will ya invest in an aul skip or a spin to the dump with your mountain of crap - an idea for a video for ya 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The video for Cough sweet is dropping tomorrow at 5. My Instagram search page likes to troll me. I wonder if the shots of her pin balling the van in ditches makes the cut?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does Fiwl look like the backwards dancing dwarf in the red Room in Twin Peaks?

bleeping nightmare fuel

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can admire good aesthetics but if somethings off I cant unsee it, parts of Grace's face are very smooth and shiny and other parts are puffy and undefined and they're jarring. Her lips look like they're spread/off

Reactions: 4
Question: Does Grace have a boyfriend too?
She does. I think he’s called Andy? Helen once went out with him on Christmas Eve, got tit faced drunk, stripped off in front of him and he had to phone Grace and get her to come and deal with naked, drunk Helga.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14