Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks really nice in her newest pic (captioned Norfolk broads, stinging nettles...). I know this isn't a rave thread but the top, lipstick, sunnies combo really suit her. But then I looked at the pic directly underneath where she has a cake face and her saggy titties out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With all the money she’s been spending on crap lately she could do us all a favour and invest in a bra

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her lack of a decent bra really bothers me. Small boobs, big boobs and in between all need a decently fitted bra!

Reactions: 7
The latest bikini pic :oops::oops: if you have put on weight during lockdown fine no judgement but why does she need to show everyone rolls hanging over her bikini it just doesn’t look very attractive, she could of got a nice swimsuit to wear with her headscarf and she would of looked cute, but no she has to have every ounce of flesh showing and tries to do sexy poses 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The latest bikini pic :oops::oops: if you have put on weight during lockdown fine no judgement but why does she need to show everyone rolls hanging over her bikini it just doesn’t look very attractive, she could of got a nice swimsuit to wear with her headscarf and she would of looked cute, but no she has to have every ounce of flesh showing and tries to do sexy poses 🤢
Just had a gander, she's trying so hard but doesn't have any sex appeal at all. Once again she's trying to glorify and capitalise off of obesity and binge eating (and drinking). Not great to look at and very irresponsible to post.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She isn't gaining weight because of lock down she's gaining weight because she's not doing bootcamp. She was already eating and drinking loads before lockdown, you guy always ask how she's done PT for so long and not lost weight, well she's just not gaining weight because of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon none of her relationships have been successful because she clearly has an aesthetic type and thinks she can just fix not considering their personalities, and potentially having 0 in common with them, with moulding herself into whatever personality they have. We've all seen how she suddenly develops new tastes etc when she has a new man. I do think it's nice that she's so open and on-board with trying new stuff and I can really tell she tries SO hard to connect with her partners...but it also makes me sad. Helen, try new tit by all means, but don't try and force connections. We'd much rather see you with someone who doesn't fit your aesthetic/online brand but is a good fit for you! Not saying there isn't someone 'alternative' out there for you...but I know for damn sure it's a lot harder to find a good un' when you filter them through appearances first.

**edit for my terrible spelling lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She isn't gaining weight because of lock down she's gaining weight because she's not doing bootcamp. She was already eating and drinking loads before lockdown, you guy always ask how she's done PT for so long and not lost weight, well she's just not gaining weight because of it.
Ah totally this. You can't out train a bad diet. Not to mention the excessive drinking now we are in lockdown.

That would be a truthful post. 'Drinking constantly has made me gain weight, here's a photo of me in a bikini before I finish this second bottle of prosecco'

Reactions: 3
Just had a gander, she's trying so hard but doesn't have any sex appeal at all. Once again she's trying to glorify and capitalise off of obesity and binge eating (and drinking). Not great to look at and very irresponsible to post.
THIS! Zero sex appeal yet trying so hard, I wonder if her bf took the pics 🤣😳 I hate how she’s so proud to promote obesity and everyone praises her for it, people who have tried to be healthy during this time should get praised not someone who has showed zero self control how is she not embarrassed by herself! Her caption is also a total joke ‘battling guilt’ yeah right you have done nothing but eat and buy crap for weeks if you felt that bad you would of done something but you would rather stuff your face and drink all day long and make up a million excuses, ‘the last thing we want to do is add more pressure to ourselves’ ‘understanding balance on my terms’ honestly WTF 🤣😂🤣😂 she just write total nonsense all so she can jusifty to herself her unhealthy lifestyle!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her caption should be ‘have I gained weight? Yes. Will I continue to film size 14 try-ons and blame the shop when it doesn’t fit? Yes’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The caption on that Instagram post is just a load of waffle. She’s trying to justify living in excess when there really isn’t any excuse.

Also ‘no one is Looking in on you, judging’... 🤔👀👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find it very hard to believe that Helen isn't getting any concerned/worried or even negative comments on her videos lately because she absolutely used to, and always left them there from what I saw (and often commented back). Lately it's all: YOU GO GIRL/YAAAASSS GARDEN CONTENT/BODY POSITIVE QUEEN/I needed this today/Love this/OMG LOVE U HELEN! I scrolled to check again and saw this, which is interesting..! Is this a sign that Gleam has taken over the comment section?

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 11.25.56 (1).png

Reactions: 6
THIS! Zero sex appeal yet trying so hard, I wonder if her bf took the pics 🤣😳 I hate how she’s so proud to promote obesity and everyone praises her for it, people who have tried to be healthy during this time should get praised not someone who has showed zero self control how is she not embarrassed by herself! Her caption is also a total joke ‘battling guilt’ yeah right you have done nothing but eat and buy crap for weeks if you felt that bad you would of done something but you would rather stuff your face and drink all day long and make up a million excuses, ‘the last thing we want to do is add more pressure to ourselves’ ‘understanding balance on my terms’ honestly WTF 🤣😂🤣😂 she just write total nonsense all so she can jusifty to herself her unhealthy lifestyle!
Yes, insane how she gets hero worshipped for being fat and getting her rolls out. "Body positivity" has been overtaken by the obesity promotion movement. Surely true body positivity would show people who truly love their bodies, or want to - whether that's people with disabilities or amputations, people with acne or stretch marks or body hair, people who care for their bodies, but whose bodies aren't always reflected in the media. As opposed to people who abuse their bodies day after day then tell you how beautiful their rolls are. If a smoker posted photos of their yellow fingers under the guise of body positivity I doubt they'd get the same praise.

Reactions: 10
I find it very hard to believe that Helen isn't getting any concerned/worried or even negative comments on her videos lately because she absolutely used to, and always left them there from what I saw (and often commented back). Lately it's all: YOU GO GIRL/YAAAASSS GARDEN CONTENT/BODY POSITIVE QUEEN/I needed this today/Love this/OMG LOVE U HELEN! I scrolled to check again and saw this, which is interesting..! Is this a sign that Gleam has taken over the comment section?

View attachment 135627
She tweeted earlier today about a lot of her comments being ‘held for review’ or marked as ‘spam’, so perhaps she is only approving positive comments and using this as an excuse as to why some comments aren’t appearing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.