Helen Anderson #18 bedroom snacking, content lacking, when will Fiwl be packing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video has 11k views - that‘s 1.8% engagement. The ‘don’t care what you think’ video has 18k views. How’s that quality over quantity working out for you, Helga?

The comments are gold I think Minnie has some competition 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Her latest video has 11k views - that‘s 1.8% engagement. The ‘don’t care what you think’ video has 18k views. How’s that quality over quantity working out for you, Helga?

The comments are gold I think Minnie has some competition 😆
Imagine saying 'I don't care what tit you slap your name on, I'll buy it regardless'.

Who are these people? They must be kids..... no adult would write multiple comments like that.

Reactions: 24
I tried to watch her I don't care video on 1.5x speed and had to stop because I felt so stressed and got a headache haha. How luna watches her on 2x I don't know
I've accidentally set it to 0.25x speed on videos before where she seems out of it on some kind of substance and holy tit, it's a whole 'nother experience 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just thinking about how unhealthy her insides must be, with the bad habits we know about plus going “more veggie” - I understand doing it for ethical reasons but I don’t think she is, she probably expects the pounds to fall off because she’s no longer eating meat. Like one of the types that thinks meat and meat fat = bad when it’s actually one of the cleanest and healthiest foods you can eat for weight loss lol

the processed meat substitutes aren’t healthier, and she eats so much processed tit already 🤢🤢🤢 or maybe she just doesn’t give a tit about being healthy, which judging by her daily lunch desserts seems about right
Depends where the meat is coming from you’ve made quite a general statement. Most supermarket meat is processed in some way, ie the added water to chicken. Unless you’re getting meat from your butchers local farm then you are eating a lot of the time processed tit. Vegetarian meat is processed but made usually with fungi as the main component and the ingredients are added with nutritional needs in mind.
I do agree however unless you’re doing raw vegan diets, veggie/vegan diets don’t cause great amounts of weight loss in my experience, because they often have the same calorific value as meat but have more nutrition.
sorry to take it off topic

Reactions: 11
Also 'crazy little house' your house isn't little love. Not at all. You just think it is because you've got so much stuff and your furniture is huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder if she hosted a huge party at hers over the weekend for Danni since it's her birthday today... Hence why no weekend round up pics

Screenshot_20210511-140117_compress76.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-163641_compress0.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-163656_compress23.jpg

The obligatory post of "here's a picture of me and the birthday person!"

Screenshot_20210511-163715_compress12.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-163728_compress29.jpg

Why is that a good one? Oh you're holding your tit and drinking while Danni is blurry and pointing... Yeah, good one 🙄

Screenshot_20210511-164316_compress92.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-164331_compress90.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-164343_compress57.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-164356_compress2.jpg

I don't believe for a second that that she halved a cake for Fiwl. She totally ate the lot 🤣

Also: "Still something's to do today"

FULL TIME WORKER BTW 🤣

Imagine saying to your boss "sorry I can't come back into work, I ate two slices of cake and need a nap now"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Wonder if she hosted a huge party at hers over the weekend for Danni since it's her birthday today... Hence why no weekend round up pics

View attachment 569522

View attachment 569523

View attachment 569524

The obligatory post of "here's a picture of me and the birthday person!"

View attachment 569525

View attachment 569526

Why is that a good one? Oh you're holding your tit and drinking while Danni is blurry and pointing... Yeah, good one 🙄

View attachment 569532

View attachment 569533

View attachment 569534

View attachment 569535

I don't believe for a second that that she halved a cake for Fiwl. She totally ate the lot 🤣

Also: "Still something's to do today"

FULL TIME WORKER BTW 🤣

Imagine saying to your boss "sorry I can't come back into work, I ate two slices of cake and need a nap now"
Her hair is a much better colour in this photo (filtered or not). It's just the stupid fringe! Don't get me wrong; I cut my fringe in every month or so and sometimes (when i've been a bit drunk) I've cut it too short, but it never looks this bad.

Reactions: 14
'I got two halves of a cake!'

So you had a big slice of cake then? She's so odd

• Haha
Reactions: 36
#everythinginexcess what happened to the moderation you banged on about in your last video Helen?

Reactions: 18
That pleather jacket is hideous 😬. I have no idea why she loves it so much, it’s awful.

Reactions: 23
VIDEO SUMMARY:Easy Heatless Curls & My Hairs Night Routine

[Description: I absolutely love this technique, it works SO well!]

TLDR:
- SHE WRAPS HAIR AROUND A MINI POOL NOODLE
- THINKS HER SILK CAP MAKES HER LOOK LIKE A PENIS BECAUSE IT'S PINK
- HAS ONE GOOD EYE
- HAS ONE BAD EYE
- SPRAYS LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER INTO HER EYE
- FINISHED LOOK, SHE ENDS UP WITH FLAT ROOTS AND A WEIRD SHAPE AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD...
- BUT HEY, AT LEAST THE ENDS CURLED...

KettleVision blah blah

In waddles Helga moaning about how she's so tired

1.png

"FINALLY I CAN FILM THIS VIDEO!"

2.png

She's going to share with us how to do heatless curls... because this video hasn't been done to death already...

She says she does this every single night now

She says it's an effective way of styling her hair but also styling it without any damage... we know this already because she's told us a million times in previous videos

She squeezes her cheeks with her slabby ham

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

She then wipes both nostrils with the old pinch technique

7.png

8.png

"I'M GUNNA BE A HUNDRED - MILLION PERCENT HONEST WIV YOU THIS WORKS BETTA WIV LONGA 'AIR"

9.png

She lets down her hair and then rips a brush through it

10.png

"I RECENTLY GOT MA 'AIR DUN AT DA SALON"

11.png

She fans her hair out so we can see how amazing it looks... but it looks matted and stiff...

12.png

13.png

She says that this is the length of her natural hair and that she gets tape-ins to make it look thicker and fuller

"THE TAPE-INS ALSO HELP TO HOLD DA STYLE... I DUNNO WOT IT IZ...THE WITCHCRAFT WIV DEM..."

14.png

14a.png

"...BUT THEY HOLD HAIRSTYLES REALLY WELL...."

15.png

She says styles fall out of her natural hair quicker.

"IT'S NOT A COMPLETE WRITE-OFF... BUT IT JUST WORKS BETTA WEN I'VE GOT ALL ME HAIR IN... BASICALLY"

16.png

Says she's got her mates to try it out and it works very well for them

17.png

She shoves in a leave-in conditioner

18.png

And sprays it in her eye

19.png

She promotes the pool noodle she got given and once again tells people to send the lady a DM and she'll make them on - she makes it sound as if they're free... she never tells you how much they are!

She says the end is round and circular...

She shoves a clip on top of her head

20.png

"AND THEN! THIS IS THE SCIENCE PART...."

21.png

"YOU'VE GOT TO PLACE IT IN THE MIDDLE PART THERE...."

She pulls her hair around it super tight because she loves her curls to be tight

She wraps her hair around like a braid

"IT'S KINDA LIKE A BRAID I SUPPOSE... I'M tit AT ALL DAT STUFF"

The bald patch..... it looks like it's got worse...

22.png

She grabs bits from the back and then bits from the front... she doesn't show you what she's doing from the back because that would be too much work for a bleeping tutorial.

"YER JUST GOTTA GRAB BITS WHERE YOU CAN... YOU JUST GOTTA FINK ABOUT DA LOGIC....Y'KNOW?"

She says that this section will all be curly, but there will be a flatter bit at the top of her hair... and towards the back...

"IT'S ALL ABOUT SCIENCE"

23.png

"IT'S PHYSICS"

It's talking out your bleeping asshole, love.

24.png

She's using silk hair ties because they come off her hair better and are less kinky

She decides to come closer to the camera now. witch loves a close up.

"DIS IS MA GOOD EYE AS WELL... SO I CAN SEE WOT I'M DOIN' BETTA"

She pokes herself in the eye like a kid and yells

"BAD EYE!"

25.png

"GOOD EYE!!!"

26.png

Back to the hair...

I am wincing at her yanking back her bald patch...

27.png

Her skin is lifting as she pulls it so tightly around the noodle

28.png

She says the fun bit is tucking the ends into the top part of the noodle

29.png

30.png

She puts on her silk cap and has to mention, yet again, that she looks like a penis because it's pink...

31.png

She stutters over trying to explain how before using the turban she would get caught up in her noodle

32.png

33.png

And now when she rolls around in bed she doesn't have to worry about it going "wuluwaubbbb!"

35.png

36.png

34.png

Now she bids us a farewell as she's going to watch TV in bed with her "love" ....which is probably a Magnum

37.png

Morning time now

She takes off the noodle

38.png

"OOOOH ELLO! KEWL!"

"OH, THEY LOOK GREAT!"

39.png

She flings her hair around

40.png

"SEE WOT I MEAN?!" She yells

41.png

"MA HAIR.... MA HAIR'S STYLED...."

She said that she doesn't need to do anything to it, it's done.... except she needs to do her fringe

She's off to get ready now

Cut to her, even more, close up now

42.png

She shuffles back and yells that she can't go out with her fringe like that

She grabs her Dyson air wrap and rips off the old hair from the brush

43.png

She says that if you haven't got one of these then use a hairdryer or hair straighteners

44.png

....what the duck kind of shape has she got going on on her head?!

45.png

She grabs her hairdryer and blasts her hair with.... heat...?

She puts oil on and rambles on about not using hairspray unless she's going out (so that's all the time then)

46.png

And that's it...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She's absolutely going there because she can't bear to let Phil doing anything on his own 😆. She'll probably do even less exercise without Kat there pushing her on.

I am a member of two gyms - one for small group PT and the other so I can get some cardio in (all the cardio at my PT gym is PHIT based which I hate), do some independent training and go to the Yoga classes. Gym 2 is a local authority one, super cheap and round the corner from my house which balances out the cost of my pricy PT gym. We all know that money is not an object for our Helga but I don't think David Lloyd gyms are inexpensive. Do we think she actually pays for training/membership at Kat's gym?
its £75 per month if you sign a yearly contract, and £85 per month for a monthly rolling contract. I used to go to the same David Lloyds she’s just signed up with and cancelled as covid started!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
its £75 per month if you sign a yearly contract, and £85 per month for a monthly rolling contract. I used to go to the same David Lloyds she’s just signed up with and cancelled as covid started!
It's over £100 a month for membership at the one near me in Essex 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 17
VIDEO SUMMARY:Easy Heatless Curls & My Hairs Night Routine

[Description: I absolutely love this technique, it works SO well!]

TLDR:
- SHE WRAPS HAIR AROUND A MINI POOL NOODLE
- THINKS HER SILK CAP MAKES HER LOOK LIKE A PENIS BECAUSE IT'S PINK
- HAS ONE GOOD EYE
- HAS ONE BAD EYE
- SPRAYS LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER INTO HER EYE
- FINISHED LOOK, SHE ENDS UP WITH FLAT ROOTS AND A WEIRD SHAPE AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD...
- BUT HEY, AT LEAST THE ENDS CURLED...

KettleVision blah blah

In waddles Helga moaning about how she's so tired

View attachment 569776

"FINALLY I CAN FILM THIS VIDEO!"

View attachment 569777

She's going to share with us how to do heatless curls... because this video hasn't been done to death already...

She says she does this every single night now

She says it's an effective way of styling her hair but also styling it without any damage... we know this already because she's told us a million times in previous videos

She squeezes her cheeks with her slabby ham

View attachment 569778

View attachment 569780

View attachment 569781

View attachment 569782

She then wipes both nostrils with the old pinch technique

View attachment 569783

View attachment 569784

"I'M GUNNA BE A HUNDRED - MILLION PERCENT HONEST WIV YOU THIS WORKS BETTA WIV LONGA 'AIR"

View attachment 569785

She lets down her hair and then rips a brush through it

View attachment 569786

"I RECENTLY GOT MA 'AIR DUN AT DA SALON"

View attachment 569787

She fans her hair out so we can see how amazing it looks... but it looks matted and stiff...

View attachment 569788

View attachment 569789

She says that this is the length of her natural hair and that she gets tape-ins to make it look thicker and fuller

"THE TAPE-INS ALSO HELP TO HOLD DA STYLE... I DUNNO WOT IT IZ...THE WITCHCRAFT WIV DEM..."

View attachment 569790

View attachment 569791

"...BUT THEY HOLD HAIRSTYLES REALLY WELL...."

View attachment 569792

She says styles fall out of her natural hair quicker.

"IT'S NOT A COMPLETE WRITE-OFF... BUT IT JUST WORKS BETTA WEN I'VE GOT ALL ME HAIR IN... BASICALLY"

View attachment 569793

Says she's got her mates to try it out and it works very well for them

View attachment 569794

She shoves in a leave-in conditioner

View attachment 569795

And sprays it in her eye

View attachment 569796

She promotes the pool noodle she got given and once again tells people to send the lady a DM and she'll make them on - she makes it sound as if they're free... she never tells you how much they are!

She says the end is round and circular...

She shoves a clip on top of her head

View attachment 569797

"AND THEN! THIS IS THE SCIENCE PART...."

View attachment 569798

"YOU'VE GOT TO PLACE IT IN THE MIDDLE PART THERE...."

She pulls her hair around it super tight because she loves her curls to be tight

She wraps her hair around like a braid

"IT'S KINDA LIKE A BRAID I SUPPOSE... I'M tit AT ALL DAT STUFF"

The bald patch..... it looks like it's got worse...

View attachment 569799

She grabs bits from the back and then bits from the front... she doesn't show you what she's doing from the back because that would be too much work for a bleeping tutorial.

"YER JUST GOTTA GRAB BITS WHERE YOU CAN... YOU JUST GOTTA FINK ABOUT DA LOGIC....Y'KNOW?"

She says that this section will all be curly, but there will be a flatter bit at the top of her hair... and towards the back...

"IT'S ALL ABOUT SCIENCE"

View attachment 569800

"IT'S PHYSICS"

It's talking out your bleeping asshole, love.

View attachment 569801

She's using silk hair ties because they come off her hair better and are less kinky

She decides to come closer to the camera now. witch loves a close up.

"DIS IS MA GOOD EYE AS WELL... SO I CAN SEE WOT I'M DOIN' BETTA"

She pokes herself in the eye like a kid and yells

"BAD EYE!"

View attachment 569802

"GOOD EYE!!!"

View attachment 569803

Back to the hair...

I am wincing at her yanking back her bald patch...

View attachment 569804

Her skin is lifting as she pulls it so tightly around the noodle

View attachment 569805

She says the fun bit is tucking the ends into the top part of the noodle

View attachment 569806

View attachment 569807

She puts on her silk cap and has to mention, yet again, that she looks like a penis because it's pink...

View attachment 569808

She stutters over trying to explain how before using the turban she would get caught up in her noodle

View attachment 569809

View attachment 569810

And now when she rolls around in bed she doesn't have to worry about it going "wuluwaubbbb!"

View attachment 569812

View attachment 569813

View attachment 569811

Now she bids us a farewell as she's going to watch TV in bed with her "love" ....which is probably a Magnum

View attachment 569814

Morning time now

She takes off the noodle

View attachment 569815

"OOOOH ELLO! KEWL!"

"OH, THEY LOOK GREAT!"

View attachment 569816

She flings her hair around

View attachment 569817

"SEE WOT I MEAN?!" She yells

View attachment 569818

"MA HAIR.... MA HAIR'S STYLED...."

She said that she doesn't need to do anything to it, it's done.... except she needs to do her fringe

She's off to get ready now

Cut to her, even more, close up now

View attachment 569819
She shuffles back and yells that she can't go out with her fringe like that

She grabs her Dyson air wrap and rips off the old hair from the brush

View attachment 569820

She says that if you haven't got one of these then use a hairdryer or hair straighteners

View attachment 569821

....what the duck kind of shape has she got going on on her head?!

View attachment 569822

She grabs her hairdryer and blasts her hair with.... heat...?

She puts oil on and rambles on about not using hairspray unless she's going out (so that's all the time then)

View attachment 569823

And that's it...
Who needed this? Using a product exactly as intended and exactly as the instructions will tell you to. It's the equivalent of me filming a video of how I shave my legs or how I use a hair dryer. Maybe some people will find it useful but I don't get it.

ETA I haven't watched it, maybe there are some useful tips or something and it's actually a really useful tutorial.

THE BREATHING THOUGH :oops:

This is a comment on the video about how water needs to be 'boiled at a specific temperature'.... let that sink in. These are the people this video is aimed at.

Screenshot_20210511-204511_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.