Helen Anderson #18 bedroom snacking, content lacking, when will Fiwl be packing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Video Summary: Weight gain, bloating and lockdown friendly clothing

Description: Here's some ideas for clothing that will help the weight gain, the bloats and if you're still loving loungewear life now that the world is opening uo and we can wear real clothes again.
*Disclaimer that typo isn’t me it’s a complete copy and paste from YouTube*
View attachment 584444As always the video begins with KettleVision and Helen making a cup of tea.

View attachment 584445
Today we’re also treated to her making some toast.

View attachment 584460Helen then bursts into shot
“MARMITE ON TOAST PERFECT, FRIDAY BREKKIE, GOOD DAY EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ARE WELL” before stuffing her face with toast.

After finishing her toast she asks all the marmite lovers to but a little yellow heart in the comments so she can see them and appreciate them I’m sure that’s the reason and it’s not at all to boost her dire engagement.

View attachment 584464
“TODAY I WANTED TO DISCUSS SOMETHING THAT I THINK WE’RE ALL THINKING, I THINK THE MAJORITY OF US ARE THINKING BUT ONLY ADMIT IT TO OUR NEAREST AND DEAREST, SO IN THE UK LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS ARE BEING LOOSENED, PEOPLE CAN GO OUT SHOPPING NOW, YOU CAN GO INTO PUBS AND RESTAURANTS AND CLUBS, BASICALLY BE Helen this past 14 months SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES.
AND GO IN PEOPLES HOUSES WHICH IS ALL WONDERFUL.
I’VE BEEN SO EXCITED ABOUT PLANNING OUTFITS AND DRESSING UP WHILST I ATTEND THESE SOCIAL EVENTS, PROBLEM IS I’VE GOT SO USED TO WEARING LOUNGE WEAR FOR LITERALLY THE WHOLE YEAR THAT I CAN’T ACTUALLY TOLERATE WEARING REAL CLOTHES FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME”

View attachment 584486
She goes on to explain how she’s became so dependent on trackies and loose fitting clothes that she’s forgotten how to be her.
Next she tells us how lockdown weight gain is a thing and not to feel bad about it as it’s completely circumstantial before wobbling herself in front of the camera.

“I GO THROUGH DAYS OF BEING LIKE ANNOYED ABOUT IT AND THEN DAYS WHEN I’M NOT BUT MOSTLY, MOST OF THE TIME I DON’T REALLY CARE, IT JUST MEANS SOME OF MY CLOTHES ARE A LITTLE BIT TIGHTER THAN THEY USED TO BE”

View attachment 584490“AT SOME POINT I MIGHT TRY AND LOSE A FEW POUNDS AND TRIM UP A BIT, AT SOME POINT, MAYBE, MAYBE JUST CAN’T REALLY BE BOTHERED AT THE MOMENT” an excellent advert for her PT Kat there I must say.

View attachment 584499“SO TODAY WITH ALL OF THAT IN MIND, I WAS LIKE WELL HOW CAN I LOOK LIKE I MADE AN EFFORT AND FEEL REALLY ME? BUT ALSO REALLY COMFORTABLE AND LIKE BLOAT FRIENDLY, FOOD FRIENDLY, I’M CURRENTLY WELL BLOATED ANYWAY COS I’M ON MY PERIOD” We could of just taken her word for it but she stands up to show us.

View attachment 584507
Next we’re shown her bloat friendly clothing that doesn’t make her long for her trackies.

View attachment 584511
“WE’RE GONNA GO THROUGH THESE CLOTHING ITEMS TOGETHER” lucky us.

View attachment 584515
First up dresses #YOU’VE PROBABLY SEEN A LOT OF THESE CLOTHING ITEMS BEFORE, ERM TO BE HONEST I HAVEN’T REALLY BOUGHT ANYTHING NEW RECENTLY, BECAUSE I HAD THAT HUGE AMAZING ASOS PARTNERSHIP AND I GOT A LOT OF CLOTHES SO HAVEN’T FELT THE NEED TO BUY ANYTHING”

View attachment 584520First dress she loves because there’s plenty of room for movement and growth”
She’s seen loads of these on ASOS and she has a few in her basket she wants to be gifted buy for summer.

She then goes on to say about wearing cycling shorts underneath to stop chub rub, she also likes to wear cycling shorts because she’s always bleeping about and it protects her dignity as she flashes her bra, knickers and arse

View attachment 584527
View attachment 584528
View attachment 584532

Next we move on thank god to the leopard print dress
View attachment 584535
“ITS SIMILAR, DIFFERENT MATERIAL, WAFFLEY WITH NICE COMFY SLEEVES, AGAIN YOU COULD PAIR THEM WITH CYCLE SHORTS, REALLY NICE TO WEAR IN THE DAYTIME WITH A CUTE LITTLE JACKET OR GLAM EM UP A BIT WITH SOME BOOTS AND LIKE A COOL SLICK HAIR STYLE FOR EVENING, PLENTY OF ROOM FOR MOVEMENT FOR BLOATING YOU KNOW?”

View attachment 584549
She gets bored of the yellow dress and moves onto the orange dress “THIS IS A LONGER SMOCK DRESS, I’M PRETTY SURE ITS A SMOCK AND WHATS BEAUTIFUL ABOUT THESE AGAIN IS THEY JUST SORT OF HANG”

View attachment 584557Literally saved by the bell next as the doorbell rings and the dogs start barking. Why this was kept in I’ll never know.

View attachment 584565
Next is the jumpsuit that feels like a baby grow
View attachment 584575She then goes on to explain/ show she watches Tattle like a hawk as the thing she hates about jumpsuits is the gunt area (her friends call it a gunt, sure Helen sure) but this one doesn’t show that to prove this she pulls at it until it does.

Next up trousers “ANYTHING WIV A WAISTBAND WINNER WINNER, THESE ARE FROM?? OH ASOS THESE ARE ASOS” she says pretending to be shocked.

View attachment 584584The hideous famous flares are up now “THESE ARE QUITE GRABBY ROUND THE GUT BUT ERM I LIKE TO WEAR EM WITH EITHER A BAGGY TOP ON THE TOP OR SOMETHING TUCKED IN WITH A BELT BUT THE FLEXIBLE MATERIAL IS JUST SO NICE AND THEY’RE WELL SEVENTIES AND THEY’RE KEWL”.
View attachment 584600“SPANX LEGGINGS WILL ALWAYS BE A FAVOURITE OF MINE BECAUSE THEYRE JUST bleeping EXCELLENT” “YES THEY’RE ABOUT EIGHTY NINETY QUID BUT THEY’RE THE ONLY LEGGINGS YOU’RE EVER GOING TO NEED” which is why she buys Primark leggings also.

View attachment 584608
Last but not least the Asda Mom Jeans “MY SKINNY JEANS ARE HAVING A BIT OF A HOLIDAY AT THE MOMENT I COS I LOVE EM BUT WE’RE NOT FRIENDS” probably because they no longer fit her.

View attachment 584613
Even though the mom jeans were supposed to be the last thing she mentions the shacket “I CANT BELIEVE IM GONNA ADMIT THIS, BUT RECENTLY I CAN’T BARE WEARING MY LEVVER JACKET IT FEELS HEAVY, IT FEELS RESTRICTIVE, I CAN’T MOVE” *cough it doesn’t fit her anymore cough* “I WILL WEAR IT AGAIN, I WILL BUT MY SHACKET IS MUCH MORE COMFY”

View attachment 584628
She ends the video by comparing herself to Eddie from Ab Fab as she just wears so much stuff and she’s so sassy and has heaps of confidence “JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS BAGGY AND FRUMPY AND UNFLATTERING DOESN’T MEAN YOU CANT OWN IT (??). IF YOU’RE COMFORTABLE AND KEWL COMFORTABLE AND HAPPY IT SHOWS IN YOUR ATTITUDE”.

And on that positive if not confusing message she tells us she’s off for coffee with a friend and then a luncheon thing with another friend so that’s the end of the video.
Forgive my ignorance but isnt this just a version of everyone's normal every day wardrobe?! Leggings, jeans, t shirts, a couple of dresses.... what's there to discuss!?

LOL at "I HAVEN’T REALLY BOUGHT ANYTHING NEW RECENTLY, BECAUSE I HAD THAT HUGE AMAZING ASOS PARTNERSHIP AND I GOT A LOT OF CLOTHES SO HAVEN’T FELT THE NEED TO BUY ANYTHING”.... apart from £100 of Asda clothing some things from Nasty Gal and some free stuff from 13 Supply ✌

Reactions: 25
New thread!!! Work in progress!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.