Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it allowed to link the Gofundme page here? I'd like to see for myself. Would be great of some of us would donate and use 'Tattle' as a reference. Buying an iPad and a designer bag in one week and flaunting it online - is she bleeping tone deaf?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably hoping not as many people would notice and she wouldn't receive much backlash
I get that, but surely she shouldn't have posted it at all?

Any publicity is good publicity 🤣

I wonder if the bag is real. Not a Helen specific point but I follow the fashion reps communities on reddit and have been reading about how lots of influencers keep up with trends by buying fakes. No judgement as I picked up a few fakes of my own whilst in China but apparently it's pretty common practice.

If it isn't and she's dropped near enough 3k on an iPad and bag but still hasn't donated to her mate then that's even more of a pisstake but idk, thought it might be an interesting comment to share. I guess some influencers do feel the pressure to keep up appearances, even in the middle of a global pandemic it seems. I have no idea how Helen sustains her lifestyle without going into serious debt, especially as her engagement is pretty low comparatively.

Edit: I was curious how much Helen earns and came across this website. No idea if it's accurate but the stats made me go yikes a little.
Christ, that's a lot less that I expected

Reactions: 5
Honestly though her outfit pic of 2020 was the only pi
I want to know why she posted the bag on her home account and not her main account? Last time I checked bags weren’t homeware
Because she's going to post home content everyday and wants to create engagement to get her home instagram a way of income .. to continue not to donate to her friends cause :p
Imagine being a mechanic and getting told to spend $2000 on a bag. Yano when he couldn't afford to live in his own prior to lockdown

Reactions: 11
What a disgusting person. To mention the donation page.... and hasn’t even donated... and has dropped £3k like it’s nothing. That’s so wrong.

Reactions: 22
Is it allowed to link the Gofundme page here? I'd like to see for myself. Would be great of some of us would donate and use 'Tattle' as a reference. Buying an iPad and a designer bag in one week and flaunting it online - is she bleeping tone deaf?
I don’t know if it’s allowed so I won’t risk it, but if you go to @josephinecbw on Instagram it’s in her bio and she has a highlight about the dog’s whole situation. Donating with tattle as the reference is a hilariously good idea

Reactions: 18
What a lovely idea. I will do it this weekend. Rather than buy myself an expensive handbag I don't need.

And the thing is, people will say it's jealousy. But it isn't.

I know some of us don't have the cash to blow on a handbag but what about the people who do but just choose not to......because it's selfish, cunty and unnecessary at a time like this?

I'm not saying don't spend ANY money but the obsessive consumerism is borderline obscene with Helen and it leaves a really bad taste in the mouth when she influences so many.

Give first. Even if nobody sees it, give first. Especially when you have so much to give judging by your spending habits.

It does frustrate me that she spends so much but maybe she will create interesting video content with her new iPad - working on more engaging thumbnails for her work or even animating. The iPad pro also has the capability of alot of computers , maybe her photoshopping will improve when she can get in there with a pen. I remember her draw my Life from like .. a decade ago and it really wasn't terrible - maybe it was a passion of hers. I think it is tone deaf to buy that designer bag and I can see why she would want to create more engagement on her home instagram as clearly YouTube isn't something she is passionate about anymore - same with the tagging of Phil's isntagrsm and vise versa, it's an interesting buisness strategy. It is interesting to make a video asking what her audience wanted to hear because it is tone deaf to be spending money at these times but it was a direct response to others and creating engagement on a platform that might be doing better. Yes. She's so freaking lazy and doesn't deserve her sponsorships but 🐣 what else is new

Lola is looking old. Her face is grey. Dogs only live so long and I don't think I would be creating a go fund me for my animal - maybe he reading the thank-you card was trying to drum up more support and she plans to swoop in at the last minute and donate a full $500

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the bag is real. Not a Helen specific point but I follow the fashion reps communities on reddit and have been reading about how lots of influencers keep up with trends by buying fakes. No judgement as I picked up a few fakes of my own whilst in China but apparently it's pretty common practice.

If it isn't and she's dropped near enough 3k on an iPad and bag but still hasn't donated to her mate then that's even more of a pisstake but idk, thought it might be an interesting comment to share. I guess some influencers do feel the pressure to keep up appearances, even in the middle of a global pandemic it seems. I have no idea how Helen sustains her lifestyle without going into serious debt, especially as her engagement is pretty low comparatively.

Edit: I was curious how much Helen earns and came across this website. No idea if it's accurate but the stats made me go yikes a little.
Eesh that’s not a lot really considering it’s in dollars so that works out just under 34 grand in GBP whilst it’s not to be sniffed at I can’t imagine with her lifestyle there’s much left.

Reactions: 8
Eesh that’s not a lot really considering it’s in dollars so that works out just under 34 grand in GBP whilst it’s not to be sniffed at I can’t imagine with her lifestyle there’s much left.
she definitely has credit cards and debt or loans, with her spending I can’t imagine she has much if any savings either. If she is making approx 35k there’s no way she’d be able to afford 3k worth of goods two weeks into January, on top of 10k worth of spending at least last year whilst also paying for a house, car, two dogs etc etc
Her debt will catch up to her when her YouTube eventually stops making enough money for her to live.
Has she spoken about her TA position at the college recently? Last I can remember her talking about it was mid way through last year. I think she must have got that job because her YouTube wasn’t enough by itself

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210114-164826.png

Screenshot_20210114-170422.png

She's "not stopped working..." except for when she took all those holidays, had all those mini bread and took time off to relax over Xmas

She is soooo tone deaf. It's disgusting. She doesn't even know why people are commenting that 🙄

She was too chicken to post it on her main account though....

Mini breaks not mini bread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
well, i was blocked from her main acct so figured id give her home acct a go!
505540FA-DEF3-44DD-AC1A-5F555F128B5B.jpeg

update: just got blocked by the home acct!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 383000
View attachment 383008

She's "not stopped working..." except for when she took all those holidays, had all those mini bread and took time off to relax over Xmas

She is soooo tone deaf. It's disgusting. She doesn't even know why people are commenting that 🙄

She was too chicken to post it on her main account though....

Mini breaks not mini bread 🤣🤣🤣🤣
"Not one to discuss my finances, but will also openly flaunt spending £3k on luxury items before mid-January, when people are struggling at the best of times, during a global pandemic whilst also having not donated a penny to my friend's ill pet yet encouraging my subscribers to do so 🤟🤟🤟."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20210114-174329.png

Look who's piped up, repeating the same thing as Helga 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210114-174713.png

Oh she's complained to the flange group and now Ellie's posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
well, i was blocked from her main acct so figured id give her home acct a go!
View attachment 383059
update: just got blocked by the home acct!
This is why I can't be bothered to comment anymore. I have in the past and they just get deleted. And I always try to be as polite as possible too - not attacking/spiteful etc. You really cannot say anything to her unless it's gushing adoration.

View attachment 383086

Look who's piped up, repeating the same thing as Helga 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 383091

Oh she's complained to the flange group and now Ellie's posting.
"Works really hard". Literally had two weeks off from posting affiliate links on Instagram lmao.

Edit: To say that all comments on that post regarding donating to her friend's dog have been deleted.

Reactions: 27
This is why I can't be bothered to comment anymore. I have in the past and they just get deleted. And I always try to be as polite as possible too - not attacking/spiteful etc. You really cannot say anything to her unless it's gushing adoration.
honestly i might try for the triple crown and get blocked from sunny bones too
“sunny bones, i thought this was an instagram for dog treats not music that sounds like dog tit
im still workshopping it! might make a spread sheet!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.