Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨 lubricant public service announcement 🚨

You can use lube externally on your clitoris when using a vibrator, expecially if it is intense and you are sensitive as it creates a barrier to make the vibrations less stimulating.

The same principle applies for nipples and for general touching that doesn't involve insertion.

You can also used flavoured lube during oral sex on either set of genitals for extra glide (unless you count 'in your mouth' as internal!)

Reactions: 19
Great summary.

"efficks" was my favourite faux accent phrase.

The whole video is a really odd one, she made sure not to shout about her 10 holidays too much, but still kept banging on 'being inside' when she really wasn't.

Reactions: 14
I'm actually furious shes bought a £1700 bag and £1000 ipad and showing it off whilst her friends struggle to help their dog. See if she only donates like £50 after this if I was her friend I'd be telling her to do one.
I swear that card was sent to her to just remind her to donate
She could have literally paid for the entire operation the way she spends

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Fair enough she has the money to be able to afford all this (or just loads of credit cards) but to be bragging about it, especially right now is just poor taste 🤷‍♀️
She hasn’t donated to the gofundme yet, unless she’s a £271 anonymous donation from 11 days ago (random number so probably a fundraiser thing) or a £45/£20 anon donation in the last couple days

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm actually furious shes bought a £1700 bag and £1000 ipad and showing it off whilst her friends struggle to help their dog. See if she only donates like £50 after this if I was her friend I'd be telling her to do one.
Just a thought I've had... Maybe she can't donate because she'd have to use a credit card and maybe you can't use your credit card on those charity things. To buy an iPad or something she would be fine using a credit card? I dunno.
Apologies for the overuse of the word credit card too.

Reactions: 8
Dropping three grand in the space of a few days is staggering to me! She can't have had that much work, surely?

Reactions: 23
Just a thought I've had... Maybe she can't donate because she'd have to use a credit card and maybe you can't use your credit card on those charity things. To buy an iPad or something she would be fine using a credit card? I dunno.
Apologies for the overuse of the word credit card too.
Gofundme take visa, Amex, MasterCard and discovery, and the website says you can use debit or credit, she’s just a wanker ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is a repulsive, greedy mess. Clearly struggling to be at home all day already 'so splashin' the cash gov'ner coz why not'.. So predictable.
Can't believe she has the audacity to be showing all these expensive purchases when people are literally struggling to pay the bills... Thankfully I'm not one of those people, having worked throughout this pandemic (I work at D.I.Y store) , but if I was this would really trigger me!
All this mindless spending and she still looks miserable..

Sorry for the spelling errors ... Too busy eating... Bit like you know who

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I wonder if the bag is real. Not a Helen specific point but I follow the fashion reps communities on reddit and have been reading about how lots of influencers keep up with trends by buying fakes. No judgement as I picked up a few fakes of my own whilst in China but apparently it's pretty common practice.

If it isn't and she's dropped near enough 3k on an iPad and bag but still hasn't donated to her mate then that's even more of a pisstake but idk, thought it might be an interesting comment to share. I guess some influencers do feel the pressure to keep up appearances, even in the middle of a global pandemic it seems. I have no idea how Helen sustains her lifestyle without going into serious debt, especially as her engagement is pretty low comparatively.

Edit: I was curious how much Helen earns and came across this website. No idea if it's accurate but the stats made me go yikes a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Sometimes I find it hard to believe that she’s an almost 30 year old woman - I’m 8 years younger her and would never, ever behave how she does. The fact that she’s sitting about at home spending thousands on tit that she doesn’t need (and probably doesn’t even want, and is just buying to fill the gaping hole inside of her) while her mate’s dog is desperately needing an operation is just abhorrent to me.

I can’t imagine a world where I have so much money that I can buy an iPad Pro and a designer bag within a few days of eachother but not donate a single penny to my friend’s go fund me? It doesn’t surprise me as she seems to be incapable of looking after her own animals but it’s still utterly ridiculous, she’s so bleeping selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The fact she deleted that comment about not donating to the dog confirms that she hasn’t! Otherwise surely she’d just show the receipts?

she is honestly grotesque. She can barely speak or type a sentence without bleeping it up in some way. Consumerism beyond belief. Hypocritical. Contradictory. Mess!

Reactions: 34
Couldn't she have helped them reach their target with those two purchases combined?

Reactions: 17
@microwavequeen Absolutely! It's also rubbing it in the majority of her followers faces aswell but because there are so many gushing comments on her videos/insta they probably feel ashamed of feeling negative towards her. That's the problem with deleting all of the real comments, it's basically propoganda for the younger viewers who are being brainwashed to see things her way or get eaten alive by her deluded fans. Before I found Tattle, I was very confused as to why no one ever questioned her actions.

Also, that bag is way too plain and dull for it to cost that much!! Imma need a cute dog to spring out of it for me to pay that.

Reactions: 16
I want to know why she posted the bag on her home account and not her main account? Last time I checked bags weren’t homeware

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I want to know why she posted the bag on her home account and not her main account? Last time I checked bags weren’t homeware
Probably hoping not as many people would notice and she wouldn't receive much backlash

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.