Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has someone told her she's funny or something? Because she isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s delayed putting makeup on by an hour because she has moisturiser in her eye? Babes just flush it out and get on with it
I know I've mentioned it before, but for some reason it triggers me, so... She is SO ROUGH with her skin. Watching her yank her face around was painful.

Reactions: 14
Her hairs bothering me. It’s too flat, too wide, too bottom heavy, too dry, ages her like mad, her fringe doesn’t suit her atall.
Everything about her now is square/rectangular. Stout boxy annoying human.
Yes, you're spot on it's awful. It was actually looking nice in the vid the morning she drove down to London when she had it in a low bun. She could take the tapes out and leave the colour to wash out and let it rest and recover. Couldn't look worse than it does now.

Reactions: 10
Yes, you're spot on it's awful. It was actually looking nice in the vid the morning she drove down to London when she had it in a low bun. She could take the tapes out and leave the colour to wash out and let it rest and recover. Couldn't look worse than it does now.
Yeah and then as soon as she got it cut she didn't do the low bun again lol
You'd think with the lack of structure her face has due to her weight gain she would want something framing her face - not the straight across bangs . In the last video they looked sooooo in even and her adding the headband made it worse

Reactions: 9
A decent hairdresser would tell her this. I guess the saying you get what you pay for is true.

Reactions: 12
New Post up advertising for sky. Its not selling me sky TV or make up 😳
Hahahaha duck ME what is she doing???? Honest to god I’m just laughing hard at everything she does at this point it’s so bleeping strange and BAD

Reactions: 12
I sometimes wonder if Kat will distance herself from Helen now.
Helens literally made a video complaining that she couldn't have parties etc in 2020, meanwhile one of her supposed good friends dad has literally died from this virus that she seems to act like doesn't exist.
Again I know we've all had opinions on kat, but her stories right now are genuinely breaking my heart and its actually making me frustrated that people like Helen just don't give a duck at all

Reactions: 24
Helens literally made a video complaining that she couldn't have parties etc in 2020, meanwhile one of her supposed good friends dad has literally died from this virus that she seems to act like doesn't exist.
Again I know we've all had opinions on kat, but her stories right now are genuinely breaking my heart and its actually making me frustrated that people like Helen just don't give a duck at all
I don’t think I could still be friends with someone who did that if I’d just lost someone from the virus but that’s just me.

Honestly I cried at her stories tonight. Just heartbreaking stuff. You have to be a special kind of see you next Tuesday to message something like that to someone grieving their dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She could have at least use more fitting music than Mozart, who has nothing to do with the Elizabethan era if it's inspired by it, but I guess all classical music is all the same to her :rolleyes: 😁

Almost time for the next thread, god... time flies.

I don't have any title suggestions but wanted to post a) incase others had any before the thread fills and b) to comment how shite Helen is at blocking out her eyebrows. I am average at makeup but tried to do a drag look for fun and did a better job on my first attempt at blocking than she, a 'guru', did for a paid ad? Could she just not be arsed to try any harder at it?

Reactions: 7
Honestly I cried at her stories tonight. Just heartbreaking stuff. You have to be a special kind of see you next Tuesday to message something like that to someone grieving their dad.
Same - just the simple line in one of her posts "I'm so lucky that he wss my dad" and her seeing the day's Covid deaths and knowing he was one of them had me in bits 😭 I can't even understand the thinking behind messaging something like that - surely no matter how strongly someone feels about their skeptic/anti-vaxxer beliefs they'd still have some kind of common decency line which would not encompass hassling someone grieving a family member?

Reactions: 11
I think she must have cool undertones but she always wears warm tones and they clash. She really should dye her hair brunette and just let it rest for a year. Does she think she's not 'alternative' enough with a natural hair colour? It's so try-hard. :rolleyes:
YES! I think part of the reason her makeup always looks ridiculous is because she uses the wrong tones trying to follow trends. She’d look better using cool tones for hair and makeup. And don’t get me started on her current cut 😂

Reactions: 8
YES! I think part of the reason her makeup always looks ridiculous is because she uses the wrong tones trying to follow trends. She’d look better using cool tones for hair and makeup. And don’t get me started on her current cut 😂

What is Helga's natural hair colour?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I couldnt finish her new video, she acts so entitled. I'm also a little bitter because I have been suffering from anxiety and depression for around 15 years(a few years ago i had pretty much planned my death) and when I tried to get help my GP pretty much sent me away and told me to get another job(my job isnt a factor). So anyway I decided last year that once my mum gets better I would seek help for myself but its very har
New Post up advertising for sky. Its not selling me sky TV or make up 😳
i thought it was my sleep paralysis demon

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.