Heartbreak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My reason for not liking/responding to any posts is that my husband ended up taking his own life 3 weeks ago. I felt that I should update everyone as some of you have been so lovely and supportive - special thanks and love to @Eyerollbrainache and @gigi_93 - I hope you are doing better.

Those of you who were quick to be dismissive of the "excuses" I was making about his mental health (you know who you are but I won't name names at this point), I hope that you will take mental health issues more seriously in the future as this is the worst thing I could ever imagine anyone ever going through. I know my husband very well and knew tat something wasn't right with him, as I kept saying. If anyone ever gets that feeling about someone, please step in and try to help however possible.

I'm sure you will all understand that I won't be coming on the site again but I felt that I should thank those who supported me when he left, your words did provide some comfort at the time. My life will never be the same again but I am seeking help to get through this. I wish everyone going through heartbreak well x
I’m so sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My reason for not liking/responding to any posts is that my husband ended up taking his own life 3 weeks ago. I felt that I should update everyone as some of you have been so lovely and supportive - special thanks and love to @Eyerollbrainache and @gigi_93 - I hope you are doing better.

Those of you who were quick to be dismissive of the "excuses" I was making about his mental health (you know who you are but I won't name names at this point), I hope that you will take mental health issues more seriously in the future as this is the worst thing I could ever imagine anyone ever going through. I know my husband very well and knew tat something wasn't right with him, as I kept saying. If anyone ever gets that feeling about someone, please step in and try to help however possible.

I'm sure you will all understand that I won't be coming on the site again but I felt that I should thank those who supported me when he left, your words did provide some comfort at the time. My life will never be the same again but I am seeking help to get through this. I wish everyone going through heartbreak well x
Sending you so much love, I am so so sorry to hear this. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel and I don't really have any words I think which could even help, but just know you are not alone 💛

• Heart

I’m sorry to hear this. It’s something I’ve lived through (in my family) look after yourself. Anytime you need to talk ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

So sorry to read this 😞 I think most of us had good intentions just trying to give a bit of advice from what we have personally experienced, I’m not sure if you’ll come back on to read but I’m sending you lots of strength and love and hope you get all the answers you need 💔

I don’t know if you’ll read this and I’ve tried to DM you but it won’t let me. I’m so incredibly shocked and sorry to hear this. I stopped coming in the thread because some of the things people were saying were just too hard to hear, and I feel awful for not checking in. Despite what some other people have said, you’ve come across as a strong person in this thread and I hope you can get through this. If you can DM me please feel free. You don’t have to go through it alone, even if you just feel like venting on here. I will check in and listen. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

@LateG0ssiper I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I have no words. :(

Reactions: 1
Hi, thanks for the reports. It feels like this thread has run its course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.