Healthylivinglauren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of god, why does she feel the need to repost the same old transformation pic?!
1. You look nothing like the after pic now
2. The before photo is like 5 years old
3. You arent on a diet or losing weight
4. Nobody bleeping cares.
I just opened Instagram up and saw this and thought exactly the same thing!

When she looked like the (extremely touched up) pic on the right I remember the food she was posting and the exercise regime at the time and was thinking god she must be miserable! She looks like she’s put at least a stone back on now, she looks absolutely fine but no need to recycle those pics again and again for the love of god!

Reactions: 3
I just opened Instagram up and saw this and thought exactly the same thing!

When she looked like the (extremely touched up) pic on the right I remember the food she was posting and the exercise regime at the time and was thinking god she must be miserable! She looks like she’s put at least a stone back on now, she looks absolutely fine but no need to recycle those pics again and again for the love of god!
Oh thank you for saying this, I was looking at the photo and feeling down about myself and you’ve knocked the sense back in me. I can never tell if something’s touched up

Reactions: 1
Oh thank you for saying this, I was looking at the photo and feeling down about myself and you’ve knocked the sense back in me. I can never tell if something’s touched up
Definitely touched up, nobody’s skin is that shiny or polished looking 😂

Don’t feel down about yourself 😢 I’ve been putting on about a stone a day since the lockdown and been feeling similar but had to have a word with myself. People like HLL and their holier than thou attitudes don’t do us any favours either! X

Definitely touched up, nobody’s skin is that shiny or polished looking 😂

Don’t feel down about yourself 😢 I’ve been putting on about a stone a day since the lockdown and been feeling similar but had to have a word with myself. People like HLL and their holier than thou attitudes don’t do us any favours either! X
I’m in the same boat as you completely, trying to just not get myself down! Yes IG is a nightmare when you’re not feeling that great anyway,I think Lauren is not very open about her struggles, she never mentions struggling or putting on weight, it was only when I saw a photo of her someone had tagged her in that I realised she did naht look the same!

I’m in the same boat as you completely, trying to just not get myself down! Yes IG is a nightmare when you’re not feeling that great anyway,I think Lauren is not very open about her struggles, she never mentions struggling or putting on weight, it was only when I saw a photo of her someone had tagged her in that I realised she did naht look the same!
Exactly, every morning I wake up and I’m like right time to get back on track then by the end of the day I’ve eaten my own weight in carbs and cracked open the wine 🤦‍♀️ oh well, it could be a lot worse.

I wish I’d seen the tagged photo as I’ve heard it mentioned on here before! No she’s not very open, I used to like her a lot a few years ago when she was still SW lauren before all the ads started.

At least we’re being saved endless toe pointing photos in outfits which look like they came from one of those backstreet ‘Everything Under £5’ shops because she can’t go out 😂

Reactions: 2
All of those lounge suits should be thrown in the bin. Every single item of clothing she promotes is grimmmm

I was just thinking her and her boyfriend FIANCE's lives literally revolve around taking photos of her getting ready for nights out and drinking cocktails. I wonder if it's all magical honeymoon phase times still now they're just sat in the house staring at each other 😂

I was just thinking her and her boyfriend FIANCE's lives literally revolve around taking photos of her getting ready for nights out and drinking cocktails. I wonder if it's all magical honeymoon phase times still now they're just sat in the house staring at each other 😂
well since he’s basically a toddler I assume she is using a self timer to take the photos and he is playing with his Lego’s

• Haha
She did a Q&A last night and the house is actually her grandmother’s house but owned by her parents. She said her and the 12 year old moved in and renovated it. Still didn’t say anything about them buying it, maybe they just gave it to her. Explains a lot though I thought she’d met him and they bought a house within like 1 month 😂

Reactions: 4
Another calorie obsessed twit, she seems to be really needy aswell was she not in a long-term relationship with a another guy before the one she is with now and suddenly they broke up and she was straight in a new relationship says it all really 😂

She did a Q&A last night and the house is actually her grandmother’s house but owned by her parents. She said her and the 12 year old moved in and renovated it. Still didn’t say anything about them buying it, maybe they just gave it to her. Explains a lot though I thought she’d met him and they bought a house within like 1 month 😂
She seems soooo spoiled by her parents

I think she was a slimming world account when I first started following her (2017/18?) but now she is totally calorie obsessed. Sometimes though when she posts her breakfast usually 1/2 a bagel with avocado and 2 bacon medallions she says it has about 120 calories and it's defo more!

She seems to think holidays and going out for cocktails are a personality trait, neither of which are an option right now so just showing how boring she is really. Also think she would be more relatable if she admitted how much weight she has put back on, she looks fine but clearly not 8st anymore but still saying 3 stone loss in bio if I remember correctly.

If you go on the Q&A thing it says about how she met her Year 6 bf at work. It must have been school holidays and his mum didn't want to leave him in the house on his own 😂

• Haha
Guyyyyys... can we talk about her MLM account selling fragrances ‘fragrancewithlauz’? Omg it looks so appealing.. 😳

• Wow
Guyyyyys... can we talk about her MLM account selling fragrances ‘fragrancewithlauz’? Omg it looks so appealing.. 😳
Say what 😂 going for a look now

Oh god someone I know does the same one it's called FM World basically rip off perfumes/aftershaves but they seem to have started cleaning stuff recently too. No idea how they get away with the fragrances, has trading standards written all over it to me.

I still liked her just a teeny tiny bit but having seen that all respect has gone, have followed her for ages and had no idea she was an MLM person??? Who gives af about perfume atm anyway I found mine the other day and was looking at it like an ancient relic of the past 😂

Last edited: