Healthylivinglauren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know why she does it, not knowing is killing me. Who told her it looked good? Which point in her life did things go so badly awry that she now poses outside her front door in trainers pointing her toe like a bellend? 😩

Reactions: 1
I'm going away for a long weekend and might do the toe point in every photo taken and see how long it takes my bf to notice/say WTAF :ROFLMAO:

To be fair though I hate having my picture taken anyway so that would be weird in itself he might not notice anyway and I'll just look like a weirdo

PS that jumper/PVC legging outfit isn't at all flattering!

• Heart
I think she was in the micro influencers tab which got deleted.

Cannot for the life of me understand why she has to do that stupid pointed toe pose in ALL her pictures.

Looks ridiculous 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahah hahahahaha I have been waiting for someone to comment on this. She had a different boyfriend last Christmas?

Living for this.

Okay, so issue 1: Pretty sure she went to the Dom Republic with the old boyf in February of this year. So she’s been with this one 9 months at a push (and that’s on the premise that she dumped the old bf on the plane home from the DR and picked up the new piece at airport arrivals) but probably less.

Issue 2: He’s visibly a 12 year old. Who’s gonna call Childline? Does he understand what he’s done? Is that ring from his mummy’s jewellery box?

Issue 3: Can we all take a second to think about the actual state of those wedding photos. TOE POINTED AT THE ALTAR. Actually duck it I hope they get married ASAP because I need those photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her toe is even pointed in the proposal photo ahahaha hahahahaha she said it was taken for a video so does she just do that toe point naturally now??

Living for this.

Okay, so issue 1: Pretty sure she went to the Dom Republic with the old boyf in February of this year. So she’s been with this one 9 months at a push (and that’s on the premise that she dumped the old bf on the plane home from the DR and picked up the new piece at airport arrivals) but probably less.

Issue 2: He’s visibly a 12 year old. Who’s gonna call Childline? Does he understand what he’s done? Is that ring from his mummy’s jewellery box?

Issue 3: Can we all take a second to think about the actual state of those wedding photos. TOE POINTED AT THE ALTAR. Actually duck it I hope they get married ASAP because I need those photos.

Hahahaha oh my god I am crying. So funny 🤣

Yeah she did go on that holiday with BF, they were together for like 3 years! So it’s so weird to be with one person for years slowly and then rush rush rush with this guy. I don’t see the appeal quite frankly 🤭

They also bought a house and moved in together a few months ago I think! It’s so quick. Sounds silly but I always thought her and previous BF were a great couple for not rushing babies etc..

Living for this.

Literally everything you've said. Called it. 😂

Hahahaha oh my god I am crying. So funny 🤣

Yeah she did go on that holiday with BF, they were together for like 3 years! So it’s so weird to be with one person for years slowly and then rush rush rush with this guy. I don’t see the appeal quite frankly 🤭

They also bought a house and moved in together a few months ago I think! It’s so quick. Sounds silly but I always thought her and previous BF were a great couple for not rushing babies etc..
I reckon the house might be on her own? It would be actual madness to make that sort of committment with someone you hardly know. Although I guess people do it!

I just hope his facial hair comes in before the big day. She wears some right tit too, excited for her wedding dress. It’ll probably be above the knee.

Literally everything you've said. Called it. 😂

I reckon the house might be on her own? It would be actual madness to make that sort of committment with someone you hardly know. Although I guess people do it!
Yeah she bought the house herself but it’s ‘their’ house now so tiny tim has landed on his feet having just hit puberty

Christ!

We can look forward to a long engagement then as I imagine it'll take him a while to save up from his paper round!

• Haha
Have you all seen the photos of the house? :eek:

Also, in case you missed it, they are engaged. She only mentions this EVERY SINGLE POST now.

The mentioning being engaged on every post is highly annoying!

Hardly think the title ‘healthyliving’ is really applicable at the moment either, she’s always out!