Healthylivinglauren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with the leg 😂😂😂 even during a spa day in her bleeping robe! WHO TOLD HER THIS LOOKS GOOD

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her videos trying to flog skincare?
Just came on here to talk about this. Is she being serious? What a crock of shite. One use and she’s convinced it’s amazing and she will definitely be continuing to use it. Please buy it now everyone.

I feel like someone just tried to sell me a used car after watching that.

Reactions: 1
Just came on here to talk about this. Is she being serious? What a crock of shite. One use and she’s convinced it’s amazing and she will definitely be continuing to use it. Please buy it now everyone.

I feel like someone just tried to sell me a used car after watching that.
Yeah she couldn’t have been more unbelievable if she tried lmao

Yeah she couldn’t have been more unbelievable if she tried lmao
Also when she said ‘I’ve just washed the mask off’ her hair was bone dry around the edges and clearly hadn’t been moved out of place, it was like she never applied it so I had to go back to a previous story to make sure she did. The most surreal videos ever

I can't believe she posted those ad videos. I presumed she was a proper diva, somebody who would only post photos that they think are perfect. Those skin care videos are embarrassingly poor - she looks as though she's reading from a script and also taken tips from Danielle about speaking in a monotone 😂😴 Swipe up for 25% off. No thanks, I wouldn't swipe up if it were a freebie 👋

I can't believe she posted those ad videos. I presumed she was a proper diva, somebody who would only post photos that they think are perfect. Those skin care videos are embarrassingly poor - she looks as though she's reading from a script and also taken tips from Danielle about speaking in a monotone 😂😴 Swipe up for 25% off. No thanks, I wouldn't swipe up if it were a freebie 👋
I’m pretty sure it was from a script; she has too many friends for that to be her normal way of speaking 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Who puts on face cleansers wearing a polo neck jumper? She looks like a different person in her "skin care vlogs" than on her posts where she's dolled up to the max!

She even says you apply it to your face and your neck in a circular motion. You’re literally wearing a polo neck. I do not understand these posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who puts on face cleansers wearing a polo neck jumper? She looks like a different person in her "skin care vlogs" than on her posts where she's dolled up to the max!
I agree, she is completely unrecognisable on her (incredibly boring and uninspiring) stories with the skincare stuff!

• Haha
I came across a tagged photo of her that her friend had uploaded about a year or so ago and it was suchhh a difference to her posed photos 😳 she quickly detagged haha. I mean, I’ve done the same with deleting unflattering AF photos but also I’m not vain enough to take 638 outfit photos every single weekend so there we go

She posts so many outfit photos and I swear I never think ‘oh I like that top/dress’ to me her style is just cheap... but she spends so much money on clothes, it’s all PLT/ River Island which ain’t cheap and brand new each time, never a repeat! I find that such a waste of money lol

The odd time too she gets a bit photoshop happy or whatever app she uses. In the bikini pics from holiday her stomach looks like highly polished plastic 😂
If you go on her personal profile and go back quite far you can see what she actually looks like without all the slap 🤣

Guyz she has a new post up of her sitting in a car and I SWEAR TO GOD THE TOE IS BEING POINTED help us all

• Haha