Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Living for this.

Okay, so issue 1: Pretty sure she went to the Dom Republic with the old boyf in February of this year. So she’s been with this one 9 months at a push (and that’s on the premise that she dumped the old bf on the plane home from the DR and picked up the new piece at airport arrivals) but probably less.

Issue 2: He’s visibly a 12 year old. Who’s gonna call Childline? Does he understand what he’s done? Is that ring from his mummy’s jewellery box?

Issue 3: Can we all take a second to think about the actual state of those wedding photos. TOE POINTED AT THE ALTAR. Actually fuck it I hope they get married ASAP because I need those photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
She did a Q&A last night and the house is actually her grandmother’s house but owned by her parents. She said her and the 12 year old moved in and renovated it. Still didn’t say anything about them buying it, maybe they just gave it to her. Explains a lot though I thought she’d met him and they bought a house within like 1 month 😂

Reactions: 4

Fineapple

VIP Member
I can’t cope with the leg 😂😂😂 even during a spa day in her fucking robe! WHO TOLD HER THIS LOOKS GOOD

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Theonethatgotaway

I think she was in the micro influencers tab which got deleted.

Cannot for the life of me understand why she has to do that stupid pointed toe pose in ALL her pictures.

Looks ridiculous 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Whatisthis1321

I was just thinking her and her boyfriend FIANCE's lives literally revolve around taking photos of her getting ready for nights out and drinking cocktails. I wonder if it's all magical honeymoon phase times still now they're just sat in the house staring at each other 😂
well since he’s basically a toddler I assume she is using a self timer to take the photos and he is playing with his Lego’s

• Haha

lizziew92

I was just thinking her and her boyfriend FIANCE's lives literally revolve around taking photos of her getting ready for nights out and drinking cocktails. I wonder if it's all magical honeymoon phase times still now they're just sat in the house staring at each other 😂

lizziew92

For the love of god, why does she feel the need to repost the same old transformation pic?!
1. You look nothing like the after pic now
2. The before photo is like 5 years old
3. You arent on a diet or losing weight
4. Nobody fucking cares.
I just opened Instagram up and saw this and thought exactly the same thing!

When she looked like the (extremely touched up) pic on the right I remember the food she was posting and the exercise regime at the time and was thinking god she must be miserable! She looks like she’s put at least a stone back on now, she looks absolutely fine but no need to recycle those pics again and again for the love of god!

Whatisthis1321

Literally everything you've said. Called it. 😂

I reckon the house might be on her own? It would be actual madness to make that sort of committment with someone you hardly know. Although I guess people do it!
Yeah she bought the house herself but it’s ‘their’ house now so tiny tim has landed on his feet having just hit puberty

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Christ!

We can look forward to a long engagement then as I imagine it'll take him a while to save up from his paper round!

• Haha

truffletrot

VIP Member
She did a Q&A last night and the house is actually her grandmother’s house but owned by her parents. She said her and the 12 year old moved in and renovated it. Still didn’t say anything about them buying it, maybe they just gave it to her. Explains a lot though I thought she’d met him and they bought a house within like 1 month 😂
She seems soooo spoiled by her parents

lizziew92

I’m in the same boat as you completely, trying to just not get myself down! Yes IG is a nightmare when you’re not feeling that great anyway,I think Lauren is not very open about her struggles, she never mentions struggling or putting on weight, it was only when I saw a photo of her someone had tagged her in that I realised she did naht look the same!
Exactly, every morning I wake up and I’m like right time to get back on track then by the end of the day I’ve eaten my own weight in carbs and cracked open the wine 🤦‍♀️ oh well, it could be a lot worse.

I wish I’d seen the tagged photo as I’ve heard it mentioned on here before! No she’s not very open, I used to like her a lot a few years ago when she was still SW lauren before all the ads started.

At least we’re being saved endless toe pointing photos in outfits which look like they came from one of those backstreet ‘Everything Under £5’ shops because she can’t go out 😂

Reactions: 2

truffletrot

VIP Member
Kind of getting bored of her posting the same ‘before’ pictures all the time.. everybody looks bad at those angles lol
😂 I’ve actually seen the thriller dance one about 1,002 times.

Does anyone else ever wonder how the hell she has so much money to spend on clothes?! It’s a new River Island outfit every week it seems

lizziew92

The odd time too she gets a bit photoshop happy or whatever app she uses. In the bikini pics from holiday her stomach looks like highly polished plastic 😂
If you go on her personal profile and go back quite far you can see what she actually looks like without all the slap 🤣

Whatisthis1321

She even says you apply it to your face and your neck in a circular motion. You’re literally wearing a polo neck. I do not understand these posts.

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Guyz she has a new post up of her sitting in a car and I SWEAR TO GOD THE TOE IS BEING POINTED help us all

• Haha