healthyfitbella_ Divine recipes but it's all getting a little bit beggy!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this one to be a particular sad case. She produces very little content and when she does it is just her moaning about gaining weight and peri menopause 🙄 the fact she has almost 500k followers is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she only fooling herself 😆 and the bought blue tick 😅

She begged for engagement on her aldi(I think) ad as well. That turns me off.

Reactions: 2
I hate when influencer ask for engagement. What, so we can fund your scrounger lifestyle? Give me strength.

Reactions: 1
She is really beginning to annoy me with the weight, menopause obsession...
correct me if i’m wrong. but prior to her being diagnosed with breast cancer she wasn’t into her health at all was she? i thought she was overweight and basically didn’t look after herself. i’m not sure if i’m mixing her up.
anyway she irritated me the other day when she said something about how she’s always been fit and healthy when a person commented about the type of women who suffer more with weight gain during menopause

Reactions: 1
I’m kind of surprised she drinks as it’s meant to be one of the worst things for your body especially after her having cancer

correct me if i’m wrong. but prior to her being diagnosed with breast cancer she wasn’t into her health at all was she? i thought she was overweight and basically didn’t look after herself. i’m not sure if i’m mixing her up.
anyway she irritated me the other day when she said something about how she’s always been fit and healthy when a person commented about the type of women who suffer more with weight gain during menopause
No, I think you're right - she wasn't into fitness before she got sick. And she didn't look after herself.