Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought about this for ages yesterday and then I saw it again this morning. Why is her packet of wotsits green 😭😭😭 why does she destroy every photo with these awful filters

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Joanna gives Keelie a shout out on follow friday, Keelie shares it, doesn't reciprocate.... team Joanna!

I used to love Keelie but honestly I do not know who she thinks she is now. Also are her posts appropriate for a school teacher? As for Joanna - I’m just not sure what she’s about anymore

She really has no interesting content, not cut out to be an “influencer” at all.
“Oh I have a hangover but I took some paracetamol and now I’m going for a dog walk”
She really reminds me of a little girl playing hours, never seen someone get so excited over food shopping lists and making the dinner

Reactions: 2
She really has no interesting content, not cut out to be an “influencer” at all.
“Oh I have a hangover but I took some paracetamol and now I’m going for a dog walk”
She really reminds me of a little girl playing hours, never seen someone get so excited over food shopping lists and making the dinner
I still think it's because they moved in together so early (almost the honeymoon period) and it's her first boyfriend that she's still living in a sort of bubble. The novelty of being excited to do your own food shop and make dinner will wear off eventually, well you would think anyway.

Reactions: 1
I still think it's because they moved in together so early (almost the honeymoon period) and it's her first boyfriend that she's still living in a sort of bubble. The novelty of being excited to do your own food shop and make dinner will wear off eventually, well you would think anyway.
I find it weird because surely she’s been at uni? Or did she stay at home for uni?

Yeah it’s definitely the novelty of having a boyfriend. I can’t believe they’ve only just celebrated their one year anniversary.

Reactions: 2
I wish she’d stop going on about that ugly dog. I mean, I love dogs as much as the next person. But come on....

Reactions: 4