Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Adam do that face in pictures? Is it a joke or does he actually look that creepy when he smiles? 😭
I always think this he is genuinely so creepy!! I just still can’t fathom buying a house with someone you’ve been with less than a year it’s just crazy

Reactions: 3
I always think this he is genuinely so creepy!! I just still can’t fathom buying a house with someone you’ve been with less than a year it’s just crazy
Agree! I can’t stop thinking about it 😂 Also when you have no relationship experience! It’s crazy! Also when they had the chance for her to just move in with him for a bit, even just for a couple of months. Their timeline suggests they started looking after about three months which I cannot get my head around. That’s still the honeymoon period. I mean really even the year mark is but three months 😭

So Adam is 36 makes a bit more sense now the rush to settle in together as he’s a bit older than her

Reactions: 3
This information really shocked me but you’re right, it does make more sense now
I was also shocked to see his age!

but in her defence whilst I think it’s moved fast she does seem genuinely happy? Whereas her mate Keelie it always seems to be for the insta beg

Reactions: 2

but in her defence whilst I think it’s moved fast she does seem genuinely happy? Whereas her mate Keelie it always seems to be for the insta beg
I agree too she does seem happy, I still can’t help but find him very creepy looking but yeah she does seem very happy with him

Yeah they both seem happy and I hope it works out for her, I just feel she’s naive and hasn’t really given anything much thought.

Yesssss... Still far better than Keelie though and her constant need for attention on the gram!

Reactions: 5
I actually think she’s a nice girl, yes things have moved quickly but like the other comments he is older than her. It’s probably better for someone like her with little to no relationship experience to be with an older guy as he’s not going to mess her around and will know what he wants and who he is at that age. I think the filters she uses makes her hair, teeth food etc just look 10x worse than what it is! But I definitely think Keelie is in competition with her, it was Joanna who bought first and now Keelie. Get the popcorn ready, cus Keelie will be begging for that ring if Joanna gets it first, mark my words, she’ll be hinting all over the gram, like what peachy life did with ‘Pinterest wedding board inspo’

I also like Joanna! I feel like Keelie can’t see her have anything over her though.
Joanna bought first and they seem to be decorating the house bit by bit the way most people would unlike Keelie who appears to be on some kind of mission to get it all done ASAP. I also feel like she tries to outdo Joanna. It’s quite sad to see really.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think Joanna seems really sweet! A nice person same she’s friends with Keelie who seems awful!