Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The door is purple!!!!! Not light bloody blue! This "theme" she is obsessed with is an absolute joke. It's embarrassing
I hope she reads here, just so she realises how ridiculous her photos look now with her “theme”
So so embarrassing

Reactions: 1
The door is purple!!!!! Not light bloody blue! This "theme" she is obsessed with is an absolute joke. It's embarrassing
This has gone too far now; the whole point is that it is an iconic door and she has filtered it beyond recognition. She doesn’t understand the point at all

Reactions: 2
This has gone too far now; the whole point is that it is an iconic door and she has filtered it beyond recognition. She doesn’t understand the point at all
Totally agree.

Style your photos a certain way yes. But filtering so something iconic is unrecognisable is embarrassing

Totally agree.

Style your photos a certain way yes. But filtering so something iconic is unrecognisable is embarrassing
It doesn’t add anything to the theme either, her food pictures are turning me because the filtering makes them look inedible. Like baby pop guac

Just noticed. She has over 22,000 followers yet her posts barely get 100 likes. So she has either bought a load of followers or people don't like what she is posting.

It doesn’t add anything to the theme either, her food pictures are turning me because the filtering makes them look inedible. Like baby pop guac

Most likely people don't like baby poop gauc lol

Just noticed. She has over 22,000 followers yet her posts barely get 100 likes. So she has either bought a load of followers or people don't like what she is posting.

Most likely people don't like baby poop gauc lol
Agreed! She was a WW account - this is how they gain all their followers, then they all try to branch into instafame and start storying their lives and showing us the colour of their paint and hard-won boyfriends, then whinge that they have so many followers but ‘zero engagement on the grid’. ‘Are you seeing my posts?’.... yes we are, they are not why we followed you. Why do they never get it

Reactions: 4
Agreed! She was a WW account - this is how they gain all their followers, then they all try to branch into instafame and start storying their lives and showing us the colour of their paint and hard-won boyfriends, then whinge that they have so many followers but ‘zero engagement on the grid’. ‘Are you seeing my posts?’.... yes we are, they are not why we followed you. Why do they never get it
That's how I started following her. Back in the day I think she was called donuts and deadlifts.

You are so true about the whinging about the zero engagement on the grid. I see so many Instagrammers moaning about this, but why would we like their posts when it is #ad #gifted every single post!

Reactions: 3
How on earth is her food shop so cheap every week? Do they not eat?!
I think they must be doing top up shops during the week or buying breakfast and/or lunch out

I know her boyfriend is a pescatarian so they don't buy meat. But still don't see how it is possible to feed 2 people all week on less than £30

I think they must be doing top up shops during the week or buying breakfast and/or lunch out

I know her boyfriend is a pescatarian so they don't buy meat. But still don't see how it is possible to feed 2 people all week on less than £30
Which surely must cost more! I agree there’s no way you could eat 3 meals a day on £28 a week

I quite like her I think she's harmless and they seem very happy. I treat my dog like my child so could not judge anyone on that front lol

Reactions: 5
Which surely must cost more! I agree there’s no way you could eat 3 meals a day on £28 a week
If you look at the story of her shopping list, everything is a side or fruit/dairy/small ingredient bar pizza and fish cakes. She clearly has a huge freezer/larder supply which will run out soon and we won’t see any more smug “I just did my shopping for under £30” posts.
You would be hard pushed to make two meals out of those ingredients bar 5 or 6 lunches and dinners for two...

Reactions: 3
Well for a start she’s having duck wraps and that’s not on the shopping list, it’s clearly not a full shop. She didn’t buy burgers or really anything for the chilli. To me she has to have a freezer stash bought likely by her parents when she moved in. Her smugness at ‘adulting’ is destroying my happiness, all she did was walk the dog and go for a food shop after work. Can’t wait for her to have kids and understand real life adulting

Reactions: 4
Why does Adam do that face in pictures? Is it a joke or does he actually look that creepy when he smiles? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5