Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think over lockdown she tried very hard to become an ”influencer” and move away from the weight watchers stuff. Her mistake was using that account to do so, her followers are likely weight watcher followers so to start culling them as she did, was plain rude.
She went about the whole thing in an odd way, demanding fees and calling out others instead of being herself...

I also wonder if she was called out at work by her colleagues or employer, because she was meant to be wfh but never did!

Reactions: 7
I tried searching her on my followers but can’t find her, also messaged her months ago and can’t find the message... she must of deleted 🤷🏻‍♀️

I tried searching her on my followers but can’t find her, also messaged her months ago and can’t find the message... she must of deleted 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeh she has got rid of her account.

She is still using her personal account but removed anyone who isn't a friend and made it private

Ohhh that's odd. I didn't search for her, she came up as someone who had liked a post i was looking at and when I clicked her name thats how it came up
Sometimes if they liked it before vanishing I think it shows like that.

Reactions: 1
didn’t even realise I had her on snap chat?! She posted a photo of her and the dog. Don’t know why but I just feel shes pregnant...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would just love to know why she deleted her account!

Keelie seems to be getting more and more ad opportunities. I wonder if Joanna got jealous that they weren’t on the same level anymore and gave up. She was trying so hard just before she deleted. All very strange.

Reactions: 5
So she's pregnant which Keelie has announced to the world despite Joanna not being a public account anymore. A comeback may be pending as a mummy blogger.

I hope she is happy and the pregnancy is going well. I can imagine she is excited about being a mum.

• Wow
Reactions: 9