Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Steph but I wouldn’t want to hang out with her for fea4 of my every move being recorded on stories :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I used to quite like her but now can’t stand that she’s going down the ‘influencer’ route with really boring YouTube videos and vlogs with her new boyfriend who seems as dull as dishwater!!

<moved to existing thread>>

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to unfollow her about a year ago. She was too much then so I dread to think what she is like now.

Reactions: 4
I am so close to unfollowing her. She is so annoying of late. The constant woe is me, followed by "i'm the happiest I've ever been".
She posted a post about how her curly hair secret was a brand called Maui, then the next month she has teamed up with herbal essence and is stating that's how she gets her curly hair. She goes where ever the money is.
All the freebies too, and how she rubs it in her followers faces- WINDS ME UP!
Also- the constant posing poking her bum out- grow the hell up.

Noticed her and Chessie are friends again after 2 years of not talking? I actually really want to know what they fell out about. haha.

Reactions: 5
I am so close to unfollowing her. She is so annoying of late. The constant woe is me, followed by "i'm the happiest I've ever been".
She posted a post about how her curly hair secret was a brand called Maui, then the next month she has teamed up with herbal essence and is stating that's how she gets her curly hair. She goes where ever the money is.
All the freebies too, and how she rubs it in her followers faces- WINDS ME UP!
Also- the constant posing poking her bum out- grow the hell up.

Noticed her and Chessie are friends again after 2 years of not talking? I actually really want to know what they fell out about. haha.
Where did she come from though?! It’s almost like all of a sudden she’s working with loads of brands and getting free holidays and all sorts - but what for?! I’m so confused and feel like I missed something haha!

Yes! They were joined at the hip at one point!

Reactions: 1
She prances around all day getting free stuff then goes back home to mummy and daddy... again free!

Reactions: 6
This child is so annoying. She is another patronising one who, if criticised responds with a sting in the tail, but is all about empowering and spreading the love. Don’t make me laugh. She seems a nightmare to be with, a real toy out the pram type if she doesn’t get her way. Her boyfriend, Trev (it’s easy to find out who he is so why the pretence) needs to grow a pair. He’s like a lap dog. I looked at a picture of him a year ago, compared with now and he’s aged 10 years. He is a rugby player/athlete and should be eating rich sources of protein (yes, meat) but I can imagine their relationship would be in jeopardy if he doesn’t do what he’s told. Another who deletes any negative comments and cannot take constructive criticism. So bored with these self proclaimed influencers! Get a real job.

Reactions: 15
just watched her stories for the Stay Sassy event. So people hand over money to be taught to strut in heels and learn a little routine? I mean each to their own on what they spend their money on, but this seems a bit of a rip off? She’s not a dancer as far as I was aware so not sure what her qualification or experience are to teach dancing. I hope the people going enjoy it, as that’s the main thing but I just wonder how many feel ripped off to pay for a few hours strutting around in heels and eating sponsored snacks. It feels a bit Caroline Calloway?! I guess shes clearly finding the ‘dance’ lessons are a better earner than the fitness stuff!

just watched her stories for the Stay Sassy event. So people hand over money to be taught to strut in heels and learn a little routine? I mean each to their own on what they spend their money on, but this seems a bit of a rip off? She’s not a dancer as far as I was aware so not sure what her qualification or experience are to teach dancing. I hope the people going enjoy it, as that’s the main thing but I just wonder how many feel ripped off to pay for a few hours strutting around in heels and eating sponsored snacks. It feels a bit Caroline Calloway?! I guess shes clearly finding the ‘dance’ lessons are a better earner than the fitness stuff!
I think she is a dancer, she always posts videos from Pineapple Studios but I 100% agree these Stay Sassy events are just a rip off money grabbing scheme, she’s not even hugely famous so not sure how they appeal to people but she seems to keep doing them! She’s an odd one, I just don’t really get her.

Yeah, about that. I find it a bit cringe and embarrassing. Is that what empowers women. Maybe I should check my gender. I would have thought education, achievement, life experience was more empowering than strutting around like a hooker but maybe that’s just me. 😂 Her mum and her poor little pet pooch Trev get dragged along. It’s dysfunctional as duck!

I think she is a dancer, she always posts videos from Pineapple Studios but I 100% agree these Stay Sassy events are just a rip off money grabbing scheme, she’s not even hugely famous so not sure how they appeal to people but she seems to keep doing them! She’s an odd one, I just don’t really get her.
Rumour has it Trev was dating another dancer before her, a real dancer from Bedford. He ended up with second best 😂

• Haha
This girl winds me up no end, so up her own arse, loves herself far too much.

She is a spoilt little rich girl, daddy is a millionaire, wonder what Trev (Lewis Robling) sees in her 😂, she is such high maintenance it's unreal, it's all me me me.

She has never had to do a days work in her life and won't ever have to.

Spoilt is an understatement and boy does it show.

Reactions: 7
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head with what bothered me about her stories, It’s the ‘let’s dance sexy and strut around’ as if that’s what’s empowering to women! I follow a few dancers on Instagram and it’s not always about sexy dancing... some of the things that make that dancer empowering is their personal style, technique and emotional connection to the music. Someone like Jade Chynoweth for example.
I feel like Steph is like ooo let’s put on heels and dance to Beyoncé, soo empowering. It’s really patronising actually.
Lord knows why Trev was there too.

Reactions: 2
Yes she went to a dance school, so I guess is a dancer, I know people that know her personally, very wealthy family, private schooled, lives with mummy and daddy in a mansion.
Totally in love with herself.

She used to date Luke Friend singer from x factor. He wrote a song about her called "Liar" says it all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This girl winds me up no end, so up her own arse, loves herself far too much.

She is a spoilt little rich girl, daddy is a millionaire, wonder what Trev (Lewis Robling) sees in her 😂, she is such high maintenance it's unreal, it's all me me me.

She has never had to do a days work in her life and won't ever have to.

Spoilt is an understatement and boy does it show.
Good on you, I fell short of mentioning his real name 😂😂 Nice guy too but obviously gullible as duck!

I unfollowed about a year ago, she was always a bit much but she just went way too OTT.

Chessie and her posted a story (a bit of a drunk one) a couple weeks ago basically saying they fell out but decided to talk it out and be friends now, it’s all a bit ridiculous. Go away both of you.

Reactions: 1
Makes sense, a lot of these influencers have money behind them. I prefer to watch the type of dancer that has actually been grinding and learning their craft for real jobs and the love of dancing. I imagine Steph was just bought lessons by her rich parents to have something as a hobby. Now she’s turned it into a money spinner for ‘empowerment’. Wish I could tell the women parting with cash for that tit to not bother.
I remember her going out with Luke Friend and her post about it when they broke.. was very centred on her. Sounds like he had enough of her ways.
Why does she call her new boyfriend Trev then? I don’t get the big secret!

She said she didn’t want her relationship played out over social media so wouldn’t announce his real name but then posts about him every other photo...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good on you, I fell short of mentioning his real name 😂😂 Nice guy too but obviously gullible as duck!
It's so easy to find out who he is, why she plays the Trev game I don't know, he is her lap dog. I hope it's not the 💰 💰 💰 that's keeping him there though, as you say he seems a decent guy.