Health Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes all the time 😓I’m convinced I keep having period like pains since my post above, but I know they’re not really there😓 sending you love! ❤
Sending love to you too - it's good to know you're not alone - sending hugs x

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else sometimes have HA about your period? Is it too long too short too heavy too light? TMI but because of yesterday I’m now checking every time I wipe 😪 I hate hate hate this

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else sometimes have HA about your period? Is it too long too short too heavy too light? TMI but because of yesterday I’m now checking every time I wipe 😪 I hate hate hate this
I have loads of hormonal problems so my periods are always whack, I'd be more surprised if I had a normal one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I started watching a tv show that looked really good but had a cancer storyline, now I won’t watch it 😓
it’s horrible isn’t it, people don’t take health anxiety seriously enough to put trigger warnings on for things. I follow a lot of bookstagram accounts and not enough of them include trigger warnings in their reviews so i start reading a book and bam i’m paranoid or bam i’m crying because a character loses a parent. If i knew before hand, I’d be okay but sometimes the not knowing really triggers my mental health and i read books to escape not to feel triggered x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else have little red dots on the edge of their tongue? They look like inflamed tastebuds, that’s the only way I can describe them. Had an issue with this for a while. And a weird sensation on my tongue in general. No lumps or anything just as if my tongue is tingling/stinging from time to time. Came out of nowhere. I know asking here will probably just make me worse since the slightest twinge leads me to believe it’s the end. 🙄 I annoy myself
with it. I want to go to the GP to address some things that are worrying me but I’m worried he’s going to think I’m a hypochondriac.
He’s right, but I don’t want to be fobbed off either.
Edit: I have seen a dentist with these inflamed tastebuds and he didn’t seem concerned. It’s just the odd sensation from time to time that worries me.
Yes!!!! I have these. I want to go get them checked but I'm too scared.

I've got a blood blister that's not going away, it's been a month. It's not infected but it's setting my health anxiety off as I have a history of skin cancer. Do you think it would be unreasonable to get it checked by a pharmacist or doctor? I'm not scheduled to see my dermatologist for a few months.

I've got a blood blister that's not going away, it's been a month. It's not infected but it's setting my health anxiety off as I have a history of skin cancer. Do you think it would be unreasonable to get it checked by a pharmacist or doctor? I'm not scheduled to see my dermatologist for a few months.
If it's making you anxious, it's not unreasonable to be checked out. Sending you love x

Reactions: 4
My "health anxiety " has ended up with being an undiagnosed chest problem. My chest doesn't expand as much as it should. Only ended up with a referral after complaining.

Only took 4 months to be taken seriously.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I started watching a tv show that looked really good but had a cancer storyline, now I won’t watch it 😓
I'm like this too - I avoid ones that talk about certain things where I can. My main thing I find hard is the adverts - if you ever watch something from Sky on your iPad it has a load of adverts and there is always a triggering one.

So many things do that - even this thread I have to unwatch because I know it'll set me off 😔

I feel like my health anxiety is absolutely out of control at the moment but I have no idea how to fix it - just feels like im in an endless loop of panic. Meh

• Sad
I'm like this too - I avoid ones that talk about certain things where I can. My main thing I find hard is the adverts - if you ever watch something from Sky on your iPad it has a load of adverts and there is always a triggering one.

So many things do that - even this thread I have to unwatch because I know it'll set me off 😔

I feel like my health anxiety is absolutely out of control at the moment but I have no idea how to fix it - just feels like im in an endless loop of panic. Meh
The worst was a few months ago THAT advert on telly...I won’t go onto details bc I don’t want to trigger you, but it was an nhs ad and the word ‘just’ 😓 triggering af
Sending love! If you want to talk about it were here ❤

• Heart
Yes!!!! I have these. I want to go get them checked but I'm too scared.
I’m seeing my dentist on the 28th. I’ll ask him if he can shine any light on what it could be. Just take some comfort in knowing it’s not just you. ♥

Hi everyone, hope you’re all doing ok. Just as I got over one of my health worries, another pops up!! I’m 2 days late on my period, feeling all the pains, etc just no sign of coming on. So now I’m panicking. Defo not pregnant, but I’ve recently been on a 1200-1400 calorie diet for the past 3 weeks so I’m wondering if this has had an impact?! Currently panicking until it arrives 🤦‍♀️

Hi everyone, hope you’re all doing ok. Just as I got over one of my health worries, another pops up!! I’m 2 days late on my period, feeling all the pains, etc just no sign of coming on. So now I’m panicking. Defo not pregnant, but I’ve recently been on a 1200-1400 calorie diet for the past 3 weeks so I’m wondering if this has had an impact?! Currently panicking until it arrives 🤦‍♀️
I sometimes get pains a few days before! I’d say the low cals could definitely have an impact! I’m always worrying about when my periods going to come, you’re not alone!

Today on worry and health anxiety
On the stop of my scalp there's a point that feels really stingy and sore if I put any pressure on it and I can't find anything online

Today on worry and health anxiety
On the stop of my scalp there's a point that feels really stingy and sore if I put any pressure on it and I can't find anything online
Have you been scratching or anything? My head frequently gets sore in places, could it be a spot? I get spots on my scalp all the time x

Have you been scratching or anything? My head frequently gets sore in places, could it be a spot? I get spots on my scalp all the time x
Its in almost like a complete line on my scalp from left to right.
Googling and it says from stress etc but I keep worrying its something sinister

Its in almost like a complete line on my scalp from left to right.
Googling and it says from stress etc but I keep worrying its something sinister
Do you wear your hair in a bobble at all? I sometimes get a sore scalp when I do but in random places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.