Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness I'm still breastfeeding at 16 months - but I'm not posing every feed on insta so... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
This family just have no sense of privacy. I get some people do capture their labour moments but to post them on social media is just something else

Reactions: 5
This family just have no sense of privacy. I get some people do capture their labour moments but to post them on social media is just something else
That video always confuses me... was Adam not in theatre with her??? Her mum is in scrubs and he isn’t?

Reactions: 2
Yes Hannah of course the rethink for your dress is becuase you can’t express easily
And nothing to do with the fact you would have to live off about 500 calories a day to fit into it
I thought that! Like she wouldn’t have thought about if she could express easily when she bought it, it’s all she goes on about...

I thought that
Maybe he doesn’t do surgery? Nothing wrong with that 🤷🏼‍♀️ my OH nearly passed out when I had a line put in my wrist, no way was he coming in to theatre when I had my c-sec! I was already worried about me and the baby so didn’t want to worry about him too. Mum was with me (after I called her and made her leave work and race over as it was an emergency) I asked the our baby was taken straight to him after he was born and I saw him.

Reactions: 3
Maybe he doesn’t do surgery? Nothing wrong with that 🤷🏼‍♀️ my OH nearly passed out when I had a line put in my wrist, no way was he coming in to theatre when I had my c-sec! I was already worried about me and the baby so didn’t want to worry about him too. Mum was with me (after I called her and made her leave work and race over as it was an emergency) I asked the our baby was taken straight to him after he was born and I saw him.
Didn’t say there was anything wrong with it. Just said I thought the same that he wasn’t in scrubs

Even if he doesn't do surgery, it's your brand new unborn baby surely you'd push yourself to be there or nahhh?

Reactions: 7
No wonder her family have so many holidays - her parents are too tight to have heating in the shop. What’s that about? Pyjamas under her clothes it’s that cold. Must be a vile customer experience.

• Wow
No wonder her family have so many holidays - her parents are too tight to have heating in the shop. What’s that about? Pyjamas under her clothes it’s that cold. Must be a vile customer experience.
Plus the fact that she is saying she wishes she could take the day off to be with her daughter, surely a family business allows such perks?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Plus the fact that she is saying she wishes she could take the day off to be with her daughter, surely a family business allows such perks?
theyve probably all gone off on holiday today and left her to it 😂

• Haha