Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I was totally baffled by the mention of an op now and not at the time when this girl usually tells us how many pieces of sweetcorn she can see in her tit. Why keep it a secret? It doesn't add up AT ALL
She was quiet for about a week when she had the operation and she did mention it but not what it was for.

Reactions: 2
She was quiet for about a week when she had the operation and she did mention it but not what it was for.
probably something minor like removal of a fatty lump or she had a scope up her bum for her supposedly IBS

She’s back on the wagon! Back to where she was before Rumer PT. That was a bleeping waste of time then - both Rumers time and Hannahs 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
She’ll lose some weight and get pregnant again me thinks 🤭

To put all that weight back on it’s quite obvious that the main issue she has around food is her mindset. No point in her doing all these diets if she isn’t tackling the root cause of the problem

Reactions: 5
For how often they have to go to the bloody cash and carry makes me think how the hell that little shop can be THAT busy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My heads spinning - SW, rumer, calorie counting, sw & now ‘being mindfull’ She’s gonna get bloody whiplash!

• Haha
Did anyone see how Rumer used her transformation pic in one of her stories to advertise her plan? yet failed to mention Hannah has put all the weight back on she lost with her, and is now back on SW. Is anything genuine on Instagram these days??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And we are back with the disordered eating. “This is my lunch but I didn’t like it so only ate half”. Wtf

• Sad
And we are back with the disordered eating. “This is my lunch but I didn’t like it so only ate half”. Wtf
It’s all disordered eating. The reason she keeps gaining is because she’s eating more calories than she’s burning - so either eating too much tit or just too much. And when she’s “on it” it’s often eating not quite enough or as often as needed.

And it’s not just her, of course, it’s every yo-yo dieter. Me included 😭 🐷 😂

Yes, exactly!
I think she’s actually realised she’s not going to drop 1-2 dress sizes to get into the dress she bought that is too small for her in the space of a couple of weeks, so she’s moved onto really restricting herself. Why can’t she just buy something that fits, especially when it’s weeks not months away!

Reactions: 12
Yes Hannah of course the rethink for your dress is becuase you can’t express easily
And nothing to do with the fact you would have to live off about 500 calories a day to fit into it

Reactions: 7
Yes Hannah of course the rethink for your dress is becuase you can’t express easily
And nothing to do with the fact you would have to live off about 500 calories a day to fit into it
FF 1
She's mad wearing that style dress anyway. She's got huge boobs, all those ruffles will make her look so much bigger than what she really is.

Did anyone see how Rumer used her transformation pic in one of her stories to advertise her plan? yet failed to mention Hannah has put all the weight back on she lost with her, and is now back on SW. Is anything genuine on Instagram these days??
That PT pisses me off. Slates slimming world but hashtags it

Put your pumps away ! Fed up of seeing her BF videos / posts. Surely baby shouldn’t still need so much milk, I would have thought she’d have weaned by now. I don’t know tho , I was a bad mum and bottle fed my child then weaned her at 5 months 🙈🙈 but it’s not done her any harm

Put your pumps away ! Fed up of seeing her BF videos / posts. Surely baby shouldn’t still need so much milk, I would have thought she’d have weaned by now. I don’t know tho , I was a bad mum and bottle fed my child then weaned her at 5 months 🙈🙈 but it’s not done her any harm
The bf posts are getting on my tits. See what I did there.

• Haha