Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo is ridiculous! Is nothing private anymore? I’m sure she’s told us before that she breastfeeds, no? 😂
Also, her sister is in the shop with a big coat on and the kid is in a jumper? You can just imagine the shop being one of those grubby, overpriced corner shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That photo is ridiculous! Is nothing private anymore? I’m sure she’s told us before that she breastfeeds, no? 😂
Also, her sister is in the shop with a big coat on and the kid is in a jumper? You can just imagine the shop being one of those grubby, overpriced corner shops.
She's always telling us
The last part makes sense why they're rich as duck

Reactions: 1
Ok so just looked on her page for the first time in ages...... what’s the point in her page? She isn’t following slimming world? She isn’t weighing ... she posts no food content ... the odd breast feeding pic .. I just don’t get it?

Reactions: 5
Ok so just looked on her page for the first time in ages...... what’s the point in her page? She isn’t following slimming world? She isn’t weighing ... she posts no food content ... the odd breast feeding pic .. I just don’t get it?
It’s her instagram account to post what she likes. Just like yours is yours and mine is mine.

Reactions: 4
The baby has done more days in work in the last few months than I have (joke but still, why is she in that minging looking shop all the time?) you can just tell that it’s so musty and over crowded

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel for her, being dragged to work all the time. Put her in nursery or something, they’ve obviously got the money and she’ll have normal interaction instead of that whiny voice she has to put up with from the auntie. In regards to the head wear, they’re obviously flogging them for sue, the dodgy mum who buys stuff from China then sells the amazing stuff on 😂 they look bloody ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
So looks like we know why hannah hasnt mentioned or been following slimming world... shes apparently had an op... completely fair enough and i hope that all went okay etc and actually i think she looks quite well in herself. HOWEVER why on this earth would you constantly overshare your life get your tits out etc etc. And then not say anything about that? Shes clearly still reading the threads on here because as soon as something is mentioned she brings it up on her page.. we mentioned alot about oversharing so shes kept quiet and then all of a sudden she has mentioned slimming world after its been mentioned on here... i dont actually mind her most of the time but she comes across like shes trying to hard.

Reactions: 4
So looks like we know why hannah hasnt mentioned or been following slimming world... shes apparently had an op... completely fair enough and i hope that all went okay etc and actually i think she looks quite well in herself. HOWEVER why on this earth would you constantly overshare your life get your tits out etc etc. And then not say anything about that? Shes clearly still reading the threads on here because as soon as something is mentioned she brings it up on her page.. we mentioned alot about oversharing so shes kept quiet and then all of a sudden she has mentioned slimming world after its been mentioned on here... i dont actually mind her most of the time but she comes across like shes trying to hard.
Yeah I was totally baffled by the mention of an op now and not at the time when this girl usually tells us how many pieces of sweetcorn she can see in her tit. Why keep it a secret? It doesn't add up AT ALL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did very briefly mention an op a couple of days after she had it. She didn’t say what it was for just that she’d been away from Eden due to having an op.

Reactions: 2