Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known someone so obsessed by weight. She’s such a yo yo dieter. Always jumping on the next fad. Her poor girls are going to be in the same boat after watching her.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’ve never known someone so obsessed by weight. She’s such a yo yo dieter. Always jumping on the next fad. Her poor girls are going to be in the same boat after watching her.
I just don't believe her. One minute she's posting pics of herself in a lace barely there bodysuit, with her tits hanging out....then she's saying how fat she is? If she genuinely felt like that surely she wouldn't be posting pics of herself in tight clothing and mini skirts all the time 😏

And normally Amy is reposting everything Hannah does. But she doesn't seem to have much to say lately! Especially when Hannah is saying how beautiful her youngest daughter is. I sense a bit of friction between those two

Reactions: 2
Then she’ll try and convince us how amazing all the food is on her diet, how easy the exercising is for her and how much she enjoys it. Well if that was the case she’d of stuck to it from the start.

Reactions: 4
I just don't believe her. One minute she's posting pics of herself in a lace barely there bodysuit, with her tits hanging out....then she's saying how fat she is? If she genuinely felt like that surely she wouldn't be posting pics of herself in tight clothing and mini skirts all the time 😏

And normally Amy is reposting everything Hannah does. But she doesn't seem to have much to say lately! Especially when Hannah is saying how beautiful her youngest daughter is. I sense a bit of friction between those two
I think it started when Hannah 'bought' the mum and dads house.

Reactions: 3
I never comment on people’s looks but got to admit I was shocked by this but only because she looks so different to the selfies she posts!

I also noticed we are way overdue a new thread how about?

Thread Suggestion
Lifeofhannahelizabeth #2 - New month, new diet, new Han! more like same old Han & diet down the pan!

Reactions: 15
I never comment on people’s looks but got to admit I was shocked by this but only because she looks so different to the selfies she posts!

I also noticed we are way overdue a new thread how about?

Thread Suggestion
Lifeofhannahelizabeth #2 - New month, new diet, new Han! more like same old Han & diet down the pan!
Yes, I think it was the bra out that shocked me!

Hannah hasn’t shared her sisters post about having her baby yet! Usually they share each others shite the second after they post, deffo trouble in paradise😅

It's weird how the mother shared it immediately, but nothing from her name sake. Amy is weird as fook calling both the kids after her sister

Hold on, did the mum announce before she did?!? I’ve just tried to find the name but she hasn’t put anything and someone has said they saw the name on her mums page?!

what is the name?

Hold on, did the mum announce before she did?!? I’ve just tried to find the name but she hasn’t put anything and someone has said they saw the name on her mums page?!

what is the name?
Someone said it was on her Facebook page. It you go on Amy's thread on here it's been posted. Yep she shared all the details right after the birth

Has Amy just posted that video basically saying they breast feed each others kids!?!? WTF 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Whh does she only do lat pull down at the gym, nobody needs to be doing that everyday, I go the gym and have for 10 years now and her doing that everyday she's just going to make her top of back look wider

Reactions: 1