Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what "intellectual property" restrictions she has breached! Anyone have any ideas?
I'm curious about that also as I asked my friend about it because I assumed it was when you sell fakes etc but she said it can be anything from that to plagiarism or stealing someone's ideas so god knows?

Reactions: 2
I'm curious about that also as I asked my friend about it because I assumed it was when you sell fakes etc but she said it can be anything from that to plagiarism or stealing someone's ideas so god knows?
They all steal each other's ideas, maybe we'll be in luck! Haha. Interesting! I'm intrigued!

Is this real? Is she OK? As in mentally well? Not being funny big broad H but if you're that concerned you should have kept your day job. How pitiful 🙄 can you imagine that being your life/reaction to your TIKTOK account being removed lol glad it hit her deep but wow. Personally, I can't wait until its removed again and it's only a matter of time 🥰 in the words of Kourtney kardashian "big fat H, there's people that are dying"

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is this real? Is she OK? As in mentally well? Not being funny big broad H but if you're that concerned you should have kept your day job. How pitiful 🙄 can you imagine that being your life/reaction to your TIKTOK account being removed lol glad it hit her deep but wow. Personally, I can't wait until its removed again and it's only a matter of time 🥰 in the words of Kourtney kardashian "big fat H, there's people that are dying"
As someone who is not on social media at all, tattle is as far as it goes for me lol, this truly baffles me.
To have such a reaction.
I don't class dressing in different outfits and doing stupid reels or whatever 'work' at all. No matter how many hours she put in.
Isn't til tok getting banned soon?
I honestly think it's the worst thing to ever have happened to society, especially teenagers. Just endlessly scrolling and having short attention spans.
She needs to get a grip.

Does anyone know when she got management?? I've just noticed yesterday she has a management, looked at their tik tok and it's full of girls like Hazel who have bought followers.. barely any likes and comments on their videos but thousands of followers!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just cos i genuinely don’t know and don’t use tick tock - if you do report someone do they find out who it was … might have to sign up just to entertain myself and watch her go ape again when there’s literally people dying

• Haha
Just cos i genuinely don’t know and don’t use tick tock - if you do report someone do they find out who it was … might have to sign up just to entertain myself and watch her go ape again when there’s literally people dying
I doubt they would tell her who it was but she has every right to contact the police for harassment if it is someone who knows her that they admitted on here, I'm sure the police would be able to investigate that and find the accounts.

Tiktok should at least tell her the reason they said she breached their policy so she knows what to avoid doing next time..it may be that they made a mistake and she didn't breach at all and they just recieved a number of false claims from the group of girls on here who know her. She's probably explained to tiktok that those people are "harrasing" her though so they could potentially block the reporters accounts next. They may well even let her know the account names who reported her so she can block them but I doubt that would happen, surely it's a gdpr breach.

• Haha
I doubt they would tell her who it was but she has every right to contact the police for harassment if it is someone who knows her that they admitted on here, I'm sure the police would be able to investigate that and find the accounts.

Tiktok should at least tell her the reason they said she breached their policy so she knows what to avoid doing next time..it may be that they made a mistake and she didn't breach at all and they just recieved a number of false claims from the group of girls on here who know her. She's probably explained to tiktok that those people are "harrasing" her though so they could potentially block the reporters accounts next. They may well even let her know the account names who reported her so she can block them but I doubt that would happen, surely it's a gdpr breach.
Goodness me the police don’t even deal with real crimes. I mean her undressing in the streets and putting it online imo is indecent exposure 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Goodness me the police don’t even deal with real crimes. I mean her undressing in the streets and putting it online imo is indecent exposure 🤣🤣
Difficulty is, they deal with crimes where they can get evidence, and things online are easily traced than the 'real' crimes like burglary etc!
---
Also why is she commenting multiples on her own posts?! Weird!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4