Hayleys.world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow?

She seems a nice girl, seems to have quite a privileged lifestyle, annoys me how she used to promote her company loveherstyle without declaring an ad but seems to have stopped that now.

Does anyone else wonder if she's split with her boyfriend/children's father?

Reactions: 2
I like Hayley, seems to be quite content with her diet now instead of losing weight and posts good recipes. Definitely appears to be quite well off, lucky!

Not sure about her and husband splitting, I don’t think she posted about him often?

I don’t mind her. She seems a good mum and seems to have a fairly normal, albeit privileged life.

Spoken to her in DM a few times and she’s always been really down to earth and decent. What you see is what you get with her I think.

Reactions: 1
I really like her, although she clearly has a privileged life she comes across very humble.
I think she use to promote her business without declaring it as an AD before the rules became more strict/changed. I don’t think she use to do it slyly on purpose, I mean it’s pretty obvious she is promoting to gain more business and that doesn’t bother me.

I liked that she didn’t get sucked in to doing AD like all the other slimming world pages

Reactions: 5
Really like her page, good mix of life and recipes without ramming it down your throat.

Yeah I really like Hayley and very few on insta who seems normal even though she is very lucky to have a rich family and beautiful kids! X

I'm just nosey and want to know if she's split with the boyfriend. She's put a lot of "meaningful" posts on lately! He also used to feature a bit, not much but every few weeks

I love Hayley! Her recipes are so easy to follow and they’re really nice too. I’ve also wondered lately if her and Sam had split, like it’s been mentioned already he didn’t feature a lot but she did talk about him... She isn’t short of a bob or two but I don’t think she brags or shows off. She’s very relatable and always replies to my DMs

I'm just nosey and want to know if she's split with the boyfriend. She's put a lot of "meaningful" posts on lately! He also used to feature a bit, not much but every few weeks
I follow her him and I definitely think they've split. He's out every night and always in hotels etc. Posted with the kids other day too and it definitely wasn't at their home

Starting to think that they have split up which is sad.

I think her daughters are beautiful

Does anyone know how they are so well off? (I’m being very nosy but I’m so curious 🤭). Looks like her parents maybe own a pub but she doesn’t look like she comes from money. Whatever it is she’s lucky, if I had her kitchen I think I’d be cooking as much as her 😂

I think her daughters dad is quite well off, but she is successful in her own right too I imagine, has her own business. The house is beautiful!

Does anyone know how they are so well off? (I’m being very nosy but I’m so curious 🤭). Looks like her parents maybe own a pub but she doesn’t look like she comes from money. Whatever it is she’s lucky, if I had her kitchen I think I’d be cooking as much as her 😂
She has her own company, Love her style.

The boyfriend/ex is a property developer. Sam Dyson. Dyson Homes. He built the house she lives in (and others) and she said once they'd sell that on once more are built

The boyfriend/ex is a property developer. Sam Dyson. Dyson Homes. He built the house she lives in (and others) and she said once they'd sell that on once more are built
Ohhh, interesting! I tried to have a nose on his IG but looks like it’s been deleted.

Good for her having her company, I did look at the website once but it’s way overpriced 😳

It looks like she’s deleted all recent pictures of her with Sam plus he’s no longer on insta so maybe they have split

I hope it was her decision. She seems like a nice girl and is so pretty, she'll not be single for long