Hayley Fanshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody follow her? She’s from Ibiza weekender and she honestly grates on me.

Her lip filler is so bad as well it’s sits above her lips

Reactions: 4
She posted a Tik Tok video the other day with her whole arse hanging out. She definitely thinks she's something she's not!

Reactions: 1
She posted a Tik Tok video the other day with her whole arse hanging out. She definitely thinks she's something she's not!
she really does! Honestly needs to get a refund on her lip filler! And is she even a qualified PT? Sick of seeing her crappy meals they are literally ALL the same!

Reactions: 2
I can't cope with watching what's she's eating it just looks awful. Have to start swiping past her stories now. Same boring stuff each day

I can't cope with watching what's she's eating it just looks awful. Have to start swiping past her stories now. Same boring stuff each day
Agreed, her diet isn’t very varied that’s why her body hasn’t change much, her bum is so flat considering she works out so much!

Reactions: 2
The dress she's prancing about in now does her figure nothing just looks like shes slapped a binbag on