Haven holiday? Help!?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi!

Not sure if I’ll get the answers by googling for hours on end! Does anyone have any advice regarding a haven booking? I’m due to go next week but will be taking an extra person with me now. How do I go about this? Purchase a play pass? Etc. I’m in a 3 bed caravan and only 4 of us for now so will be upping it to 5

Any advice is appreciated 😊

Hi!

Not sure if I’ll get the answers by googling for hours on end! Does anyone have any advice regarding a haven booking? I’m due to go next week but will be taking an extra person with me now. How do I go about this? Purchase a play pass? Etc. I’m in a 3 bed caravan and only 4 of us for now so will be upping it to 5

Hi!! I go on haven hols regularly.

It generally goes off caravan size - does your caravan fit 5 bodies in sleeping? You can just ring and add another person to your booking, I think you can do this on the website too under your booking. It doesn't matter how many bodies you take as long as they can fit.. so if you'd booked a 2 bed caravan it only fits 4 people!

Hi!! I go on haven hols regularly.

It generally goes off caravan size - does your caravan fit 5 bodies in sleeping? You can just ring and add another person to your booking, I think you can do this on the website too under your booking. It doesn't matter how many bodies you take as long as they can fit.. so if you'd booked a 2 bed caravan it only fits 4 people!
Yes it fits 8 people! I only got a 3 bed as I didn’t want to share my bed with a fidgeting child 🫣 I’ll give them a call tomorrow. The website is really winding me up!

Thank you though 😊

Reactions: 1
Hi!

As @al255 , you just need to call them.
You will need to pay for the extra play pass I believe though

• Heart
Reactions: 2