Have you taken revenge on annoying neighbours?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it good to be the better person when you move out of a property and forget the dick you used to live next to?

Or do something like slash their tyres for all the times they affected your life?

Curious to know what others think

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This will sound weird, but I had really obnoxious neighbours, the guy used to ride his motorbike all over his back yard, revving the engine and swearing, arguing with his girlfriend (both drunk), they had loud parties, shouting, it was a nightmare. So I placed a feng shui mirror outside my bedroom window, that was supposed to send negative energy at them. In three months he was busted for coke dealing and she moved out, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Not that I have but I’ve heard 😂 gorilla glue in locks is a nightmare and highly expensive to get out of car ones 😊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We have serious neigbor woes down the street with some hole who has been harassing elderly neighbors. It's not actually a criminal matter so the police won't do anything. He threw chicken bones on our front lawn for our dog to get and apparently that is only littering...even if it killed our dog!! It sucks up so much time and energy and he has ruined the street. I often fantasize about slashing all his tires on his junk cars and throwing paint all over his driveway. 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I will 100% be posting my cats tit through my neighbours letter box when I move out. We currently live in a flat and my above neighbour is a wanker.

There’s also an old couple across the street. She come out shouting at me one day saying I was parked over her driveway (I wasn’t) and that if I didn’t move her husband would crash into my car. This happened a few times over a few months to several people and eventually I called the police and reported it. Now she sits at her window itching to get outside and moan at people but doesn’t dare. It’s only a little thing but it pleases me greatly, I always give a quick smile as I walk past.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My ex neighbours and their yappy dogs & football rants. They yapped all day and night ( I'm a shift worker). You could hear them shout and swear at the dogs . When it was football season if they wasn't at the match they'd be shouting vile things at the TV. One year they got anoymous Christmas card asking them to keep the fking dogs quiet .......

I too have a dog since we've moved and I've grown up with dogs but theirs were a pain in the ass.

Her dogs found a dead rat in the garden and she came around to tell me it was from my garden because I had grass and bushes and she has astro turf......hello we live in the city and they are everywhere you daft bint.

I'm moving out soon, don't think I've got enough time for a feng shui mirror.

I wouldn't do glue in a lock, untill I've moved out 😂

I'm tempted to order some bed bugs online (mix of male and female) from a scientific research site and pop them through the letterbox. But no way to really know if it worked. But golly that would be the ultimate revenge to get an infestation of those duckers.

I probably won't do anything, but I want to so bad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We have next door neighbours that we hate. We've considered sending a stripper for the husband while the wife is home (she is a c u next Tuesday). I've also considered signing them up to Jehovas Witness and setting up a visit from someone at the church 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had neighbours from hell-both sides of me
They where besties and I’d hear them bitching about me through the walls
I had it all from throwing mud at my washing-they stalked me-I had death threats and more from them both
I have 6 kids
One had 2 the other 2 adult kids and 4 grandkids
We ended up moving out into a massive house in a nice area-now we own our house (not bragging about the house-it was bought for us so if you wanna push it we rent from our in laws who bought the house for us)
I retrained at college and have a good career
In the 10 years since we left neighbour one almost died after falling every ill-it’s ruined her life
Her kids/grandkids don’t speak to her anymore
She drinks a bottle of vodka a day
She lost her job,house and husband
Neighbour two got married then divorced within 3 years
Her son got a lass pregnant aged 16
Her daughter fell pregnant aged 14 with twins a year later-she lost both kid and is now a crack addict
The son is now in prison for murder
Her ex washed his hands off her
The whole street turned on them both after the hell they put us through
And to this day neither see what they did wrong
Karma is a witch

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a neighbour but an asshole my sister was seeking who was aggressive and abusive. I placed a timber block with a lovely nail sticking out under his tyre. He deserved much worse than that to be fair.

Reactions: 6
This post made me laugh so hard. Our neighbours are ok but there are some annoying people I often have to deal with and I fantasise about doing vindictive little things. Not big things, just little things to ruin their day.
I punched my bosses sandwich because he pissed me off and left it flattened in his office. He still doesn’t know it was me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I want to put a dead rat in my neighbours hot tub. Most annoying thing ever, my once quiet garden is ruined by this constant buzzing. 🤬 Can't even have an open window in the summer as the buzz pisses me right off

• Haha
I am so lucky as our neighbours are all lovely people. My parents suffered at the hands of their immediate neighbours and the people 2 doors down for some years until both families moved (this was back in the 70s). All 3 houses had very, very large gardens and the 2 families concerned decided between them that the land was ripe for development and tried to talk my parents into selling their garden to a property developer when they didn't want to. Apparently the developer wanted all 3 gardens or none, so my parents "scuppered" their plans. Once they had said no they were ignored and generally given the cold shoulder and treated with contempt. The neighbours concerned were arrogant shits and we were all very happy to see the back of them - the new family who moved in next door couldn't have been more pleasant and remained good family friends even once they eventually moved.

Reactions: 3
😂 yes
One flat we lived in the downstairs neighbors were a disgusting pair , they would have very loud sex with the windows wide open , parties with people spilling out thier front door puking everywhere . They got a cat and for some reason bagged up the cat tit like you do dogs , only it was bagged up from the litter tray and they would leave it piled up on thier doorstep for ages before eventually putting it in the main bin , it absolutely stank. I was cleaning one of thier guests sick off the stairwell (we had to walk through the it to get to our front door) and I fell down the concrete stairs and tore a ligament in my knee 😫 . I complained so many times eventually they retaliated , by reporting us to the nspcc for child neglect ! Not long after we moved out , thier front door / doorstep and car was egged 😱😂 and I smeared thier cats tit on the car door handles 😲 and no I'm not even ashamed 🙈
It wasn't a neighbor but we had this landlord once who was an absolute dick , would sort nothing out and then tried to charge us all sorts when we left even though the flat was in better condition than when we moved in . I got his address and sent him loads of stupid random things , you know the things that you can order from those adverts in magazines you get in the newspaper suppliments 😂 the ones you pay for later !! Well I sent him 20 3XL wolf fleece things 😂 you know the ones you see on a certain type of ladies , usually see them pushing a shopping trolley thing along the street on the way to Iceland's 😲😳
I also sent a taxi to him at 4am ..... To go to the airport 🤣 specifically added a note about ringing the bell untill answered 🤣
Immature I know , I don't think I'd have the nerve now but was funny at the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Literally I have the worst nightmare neighbour I don’t even know where to start 😪😤
She’s called social services, attacked my bloody property while I was out, verbally abused me in front of my 3 under 5’s the list goes on!
I need some serious advice I just took the posters comment about the Feng shui mirror and ordered 2!
Anything else would be appreciated x

Reactions: 1
Literally I have the worst nightmare neighbour I don’t even know where to start 😪😤
She’s called social services, attacked my bloody property while I was out, verbally abused me in front of my 3 under 5’s the list goes on!
I need some serious advice I just took the posters comment about the Feng shui mirror and ordered 2!
Anything else would be appreciated x
Stick a potato up the exhaust of their car