Have you taken revenge on annoying neighbours?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally I have the worst nightmare neighbour I donā€™t even know where to start šŸ˜ŖšŸ˜¤
Sheā€™s called social services, attacked my bloody property while I was out, verbally abused me in front of my 3 under 5ā€™s the list goes on!
I need some serious advice I just took the posters comment about the Feng shui mirror and ordered 2!
Anything else would be appreciated x
You need to go to the Police and get CCTV. If its a private rental you need to get on to the landlord or the council/Housing association if applicable.Its harrassment and she can lose her tennancy if she continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Call the Jehovah's Witnesses (from a public phone so they can't link it back to you), and give them your neighbours' address. Then complete a whole lot of 'contact us' forms on websites for various things where you just know the sales teams will follow up with a visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The best revenge I got on my nightmare/annoying neighbours . Was to sell my house to someone that was equally annoying :ROFLMAO: I knew they would hate them so much :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I live in a flat and the other people in the building can be a nightmare so thereā€™s been a few occasions.
1- thereā€™s a restaurant 3 floors below who, pre COVID, would play loud music after closing. One night Iā€™d had enough and decided to have it out with them. In the middle of the street in unicorn pjs. 2- someone in the building cancelled our internet so I left a passive aggressive note and threatened to bill them my IT consulting time šŸ¤£
3-the neighbours below us are always banging on the ceiling when we do day to day things- like if you accidentally drop something or jump to reach something. One day whilst emptying the bin I dropped the bin by accident and got a bang on the ceiling. So I shouted ā€œFFS get an effing gripā€ and it turns out our window above their balcony was open. They havenā€™t banged since.

• Haha
The couple next door to me have kids. Their kids donā€™t bother me at all. However the parents are the most selfish fake pair I have ever seen. Youā€™d think Iā€™d be the one playing loud music that can be heard over the TV when their kids are in bed? Nooooo thatā€™s them playing the loud music that I can hear over my TV. They have woke me up with the privilege at 7/8am despite knowing we are shift workers. I have politely spoken to them about it and nothing ever changes. In fact, they seem to think itā€™s their children who are annoying! Whatā€™s annoying is listening to a repetitive beat over and over again. They are the Enid Blyton style parents- god forbid their children should ever watch TV or have access to tech or ever be inside. So I know their entire day inside and out because theyā€™re shouting whilst playing with their children at the top of their lungs, so much so that I know they refer to each other as Mummy and Daddy which is massively creepy. I have tried on several occasions to not go round and kill them but the temptation is now getting beyond me. They love to say hello and strike up a conversation with you when theyā€™re alone but you can tell the interest is not genuine when they arenā€™t listening and when they have guests, they totally ignore you when you see them. For some reason, they have an inability to close their front door and slam it every time. I know what youā€™re thinking- these are all small things and Iā€™m just an intolerant bad tempered witch but trust me when you have to live with this continuous behaviour every day you will consider going round their house and smashing their stereo and screaming their house down.

Reactions: 3