Have you got any holidays planned for this year?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at booking a week somewhere warm early May, maybe the Canaries with my husband. Also looking to book a cheap city break in Europe for Feb/March with friends.
Where is everyone going on holidays this year? I need some inspiration.

Reactions: 1
We are doing a city. break to Vienna for a week and then going to do a last minute thing in the summer for a couple of weeks, hopefully to Thailand. Though I really want to travel around Norway and Sweden too

Reactions: 2
Going to my siblings wedding abroad to Greece for 10 days, will try and squeeze in a cheap city break towards autumn.

I love Italy, obsessed with the food, would love to go to Florence or Amalfi Coast!

Will probably end up in Budapest though!

Just back from a month long jolly and swore I'm never flying long haul again. I give it until the weekend before I start looking at far flung destinations, all my airport moaning forgotten.

Reactions: 3
We are off to Corfu in May and then France in July & Sept. We normally go to the Caribbean in Feb time too but didn’t want to do long haul with our little one. Regretting it now though, you forget just how miserable this time of ear is! So we are booking next years as soon as all the Feb dates are up online haha.

Love holiday chat!!!

We got a puppy last year so didn't go anywhere, this year we're going to Florida for two weeks! I'm so excited, not been to America before, although we are not doing the Disney parks, just Universal/Sea World and exploring. Worried about leaving pup but our dog walker house sits so he'll have a familiar face in his own home

Also going to Amsterdam for Halloween with our friends :D Just two nights

I'm going to New Mexico to visit my fiance as he works there (not exactly an ideal destination) but I am also going to be booking our honeymoon for end September so just marking my place really so I can see what other people suggest!

Aww love this!!! We haven’t been on holiday for 5 years but we are thinking of going on our first holiday with the kids now they are a little older.

We are thinking Amsterdam. I’ve been before before kids but it’s such an incredible city and not a long flight. Lovely and warm in the summer. Thinking of air bnb

Aww love this!!! We haven’t been on holiday for 5 years but we are thinking of going on our first holiday with the kids now they are a little older.

We are thinking Amsterdam. I’ve been before before kids but it’s such an incredible city and not a long flight. Lovely and warm in the summer. Thinking of air bnb
I think I fancy Venice this year but my boyfriend isn't keen. Has anyone been?
I went to Barcelona and Amsterdam last year and they were my favourite holidays.

I think I fancy Venice this year but my boyfriend isn't keen. Has anyone been?
I went to Barcelona and Amsterdam last year and they were my favourite holidays.
We went to Venice in May 2016 and absolutely loved it. It gets really busy in the height of summer so i’d definitely go outside of those dates.

We went to Venice in May 2016 and absolutely loved it. It gets really busy in the height of summer so i’d definitely go outside of those dates.
I wish we could! Boyfriend works in a school. Bane of our lives haha.

• Sad
I really want to go to Disneyland Paris this year :) I went last year and loved it. I also really really want to try and go to Japan! maybe not this year but it's on my bucket list <3

LA, San Francisco and Vegas in a few months and hopefully a city break in June. I’m always on the hunt for cheap deals and I’ve that long haul is often cheaper than a week all inc in somewhere like the canaries

i just got back from amsterdam for my birthday, im going to crete in june on a family holiday then hopefully be and the bf are going to book somewhere in germany for christmas

No, can’t afford anything.

We did have a week booked in a cheap caravan in Dorset in March but since my husband and I are divorcing we cancelled. I’m hoping if I get a better job soon I can save and at least take my kids to somewhere fun for a weekend. They deserve it.

Reactions: 7
Spain in the summer. We did have Egypt booked but the thought of 5 and a half hours flight with our LO and as few other reasons made us change.

I did a road trip last year from San Fran, Yosemite, big sur, LA and San Diego. I don't think anywhere else will top it.

Reactions: 2
Not really. I'm pregnant and due in April.

We've got a break away at a spa hotel in Conwy, Wales booked for Feb as a pre baby treat and we might book a trip to centre parcs or a cottage somewhere in December for my husbands birthday with the baby.

• Heart