Have you got any holidays planned for this year?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to a haven in May as a group of 23 kids and adults. Go every year on a caravan holiday and have a fab time. Then off to Minorca in June for a week just the 4 of us. Hoping to go away in my parents caravan in July and maybe on a cottage holiday with my partners family

Reactions: 3
Going to Thailand in June for our honeymoon - first time flying first class and first time to Thailand too ! Can’t wait

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haven't planned anything yet, but I like travelling by train a lot. Hoping to go to Germany, Aystruz and Holland by train from the UK, have taken the Amtrak from Seattle down to San Diego. There is a woman on Instagram called MominZurich who travels a lot in Europe by train. She raved about Budapest.

Reactions: 1
Going to St Lucia in April to get married 💙 Flying first class using air miles we saved.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We’re currently in Dominican Republic for 11 days🌞
We have a few breaks booked in England with our dog and my family- we’re off to pagham for a weekend in March, and to Cornwall (st ives) for a week in May.
We’d like to go to Kraków this year and visit the concentration camps (morbid I know!!)
We’d also like to book a holiday for our 1st wedding anniversary in June but no idea where to go! We’re also going to Glastonbury in June💃🏽
And I’m off on a hen do to Prague in April.
We live for holidays - putting off kids until we’ve ticked some off our bucket list!
Sounds fab.!!We have come full circle now. , and are able to holiday whenever we like, as no kids at school. We did the years of school holiday, and can now holiday whenever we like. Bloody love it😀

We’re going to Dorset for a week in the summer. Italy for a week in autumn and Lapland for a weekend next Christmas.

I am going to Tenerife in 2 weeks for 4 nights. I start a new job soon after and would love a mental break. Supposed to be hot but not too hot, and isn't as expensive, either. Booked it all through Easyjet as half-board for 500pp
We went mid February last year. Had mainly lovely weather during the day, but a bit chilly at night. Love Tenerife.

Haven't planned anything yet, but I like travelling by train a lot. Hoping to go to Germany, Aystruz and Holland by train from the UK, have taken the Amtrak from Seattle down to San Diego. There is a woman on Instagram called MominZurich who travels a lot in Europe by train. She raved about Budapest.
Ooh, i’ll Check her out.. love train travel. Normally do a Christmas market European train trip every nov/dec.

Austria, not Aystruz!

We are going to book Cyprus again, ours was cancelled last year cos of Thomas cook! We were due to fly out the day after they announced. We did go on a cruise last year too.....holiday of a lifetime! I’d go on another in a heartbeat!

Well this thread has given me lots of inspiration. I have now swapped around my plans, and OH and I have decided to get some winter sun. We’re looking at flights and Airbnb to lanzarote or Tenerife, or an AI in Cape Verde in March (has anyone been)
City break with friend sorted, we are going to Warsaw for three nights in April.
Loads of cheap accommodation on Booking.com for warsaw. It will be my third visit.

My daughter and I will also be going away June/ July to Spain, or Greece for a week. I’ve got a trip to Dublin to see family, and a music festival in Wales in August. I’m sure I can squeeze a couple more in. 😂Love reading all of your holiday plans😀

I went to Venice in August this past summer, it wasn’t a great day weather wise and still, it was HEAVING! I can’t explain how busy it was. The city itself was beautiful although we only visited for a day and that was for us more than enough.
I’m glad I saw it, but wouldn’t be in a hurry to return..

I am going to London in May for my birthday and New York in November. I'm so excited, I have never been to the USA and have saved like mad for this holiday!

We are doing our annual Ibiza trip with the kids in summer. We all love it. Short flight great weather and a beautiful island! I’d like to get a city break booked somewhere too.

Yes! To explain, I didn't go anywhere for two years from May 2016 until June 2018 due to a major depression. I barely left the house or even got out of bed in 2017. But in a rare spark of positivity, I booked a week in France for June 2018. I nearly cancelled it a million times before we left but it's not exaggeration to say that holiday saved my life.

Now that we are making inroads into our debt which has taken the pressure off (see the "how much debt are you actually in? thread for more details) I am determined to continue to try and help my mental health (the depression is better but I still don't go out unless absolutely necessary here and never alone) and to force my workaholic partner to take some time out. I am trying to plan something nice for us to do each month this year whether it be a little trip away, going to the theatre or just having a nice meal somewhere. Here arethusa breaks I have planned (so far)

February - cute little Airbnb in Peacehaven for one night so we can spend a couple of days in Brighton.

April - two nights in a shepherd's hut in Suffolk that I found on Instagram.

May - a week away in Norfolk in a cottage. I want to live in Norfolk but going there once a year is the best I can do at the moment.

August/September - two weeks in France although this may be cancelled 😭 depending on how badly Brexit fucks things up.

November - Tallinn (Estonia) for four nights. I have booked the accommodation but may have to cancel if the flights are ridiculously expensive. Partner went there for work three years ago and I loved the look of the place and the Christmas markets! Bit of a different city break to the usual suspects.

Venice is fab - I couldn’t believe my eyes! We went after our wedding last year as a mini moon. Stayed on the lido though which gave a nice balance and some time away from the crowds. We went end of May/ early June. I think we were lucky as only on the last day was it crazy busy when we’d already done the main sights. I think you need to time it with when there are no cruise ships docking as that really dumps a ton of extra people there. I loved it.

We are going to Finland next month.
Ireland for a group couples weekend in April
Dubrovnik for a few nights end of April
Honeymoon (finally!) to Hong Kong, Fiji and LA in May - bit concerned about the HK leg with this coronavirus stuff though.
Probably Spain / Portugal in summer with friends and my husbands children
I really want to go somewhere like the Caribbean or Maldives in autumn after turning 30
Vegas in November possibly
Might take my Mum to Budapest for Christmas markets - husband and i went a couple of years ago but I think she’d really like it.

My partner booked us a trip to Italy as a Christmas present, we go in April just the two of us more excited to have some uninterrupted sleep.

Family holiday to Florida in October cannot wait to see my little girls face at wdw