Have you ever/do you know anyone that has won big on the lottery?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny you should mention that! I found out last week that my brothers friends won £450,000 on a roulette online game. He won it 8 years ago and has nothing to show for it…it’s all gone. He didn’t even buy a house. I don’t think you’d ever get over wasting money like that!
An ex-work colleague inherited about £250k and deliberately spent it all on holidays and shopping with her husband and son. Fair enough, you might think, but she CONTINUALLY complained about work. She probably could have had a few years off with that at the time - or even retired early!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
An ex-work colleague inherited about £250k and deliberately spent it all on holidays and shopping with her husband and son. Fair enough, you might think, but she CONTINUALLY complained about work. She probably could have had a few years off with that at the time - or even retired early!
Bonkers mind set some people have!

Reactions: 1
My mum (lot of years ago) always put the same numbers on the lotto as her sister , they put it on themselves and one day the numbers came out it was around £120k , now you can imagine how much money that was 20 years ago ! So my mum rang my auntie her sister to tell her and my auntie that day hadn’t put the number on so my mum been my mum she gave half to her sister.. to then months later my auntie was renovating her house and my mum thought no way could you have holidays new car etc with the 60k she found out that my auntie HAD put the numbers on she kept the £120k PLUS the half my mum gave her!! How bad is that they never fell out or nothing either still very close now
That is just disgusting. Something MY sister would do!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3