Hattie Gladwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could but it’s too outing/could hurt people.

The area that they live is leafy posh af. I grew up near there in a super posh town and their place is wayyy posher.

The average house price is £600k

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish I could but it’s too outing/could hurt people.

The area that they live is leafy posh af. I grew up near there in a super posh town and their place is wayyy posher.

The average house price is £600k
Thank you for the intel & get it, sorry for being cheeky and asking.

I will say that you can truly sniff a paternally subsidised posho out from a mile off, even if they do take to a life of crime on top!

Reactions: 12
To echo what others have said fair play to her doing what’s best for her.

The cynic in me wonders how long her Twitter departure will last? And will no doubt come with a “I had to return for work” excuse.

Reactions: 7
To echo what others have said fair play to her doing what’s best for her.

The cynic in me wonders how long her Twitter departure will last? And will no doubt come with a “I had to return for work” excuse.
And an article about what her break from social
Media taught her.

Reactions: 11
Meh, I don't believe it. As if she's gonna get some randomer to start running all the social media accounts - there's only her there's no 'team' of people. Very much doubt she will delete her Twitter forever and lose that lovely blue tick. Seems very rat deserting a sinking ship but OK, see you back posting in a week or two

Well, the account is gone again. We will see, shall we. I do think this is 100% a reaction to being called out here. Why bring up the book, otherwise. There was one single polite tweet reply asking about it a few days ago - again, hardly worthy of such a response in her statement.

I think it has been mentioned on Jackanorys thread that she has a month before she loses the followers and blue tick. It will be interesting to see if she lasts that long or has a quick re-activation every now and then, to keep it alive.

Also - let’s not forget the glorious DaniPepper account that was definitely Hattie. Worth keeping an eye on too. She does have a very distinctive tweet style so it will be easy to spot her if she comes back on one of the other accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi guys - seeing as Hattie seems to have come off public social media that we know of, locking this thread for now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.