Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure her sister was either engaged / married previously too and has two kids with two dads. Her insta is very enlightening, you can literally see the lifestyle change unfold after she met Flint.
Yep I heard her ex was at the wedding too and she still went with Aden Flint.

Reactions: 2
Wow Lisa’s insta stories.. what a bunch of chavs. Money does not buy class evidently. Uneducated fools. Where’s her sister/partner/kids? Would not be happy if that woman was boozing with my husband(s) while I was looking after his kids. It’s better than eastenders 😅😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lisa and Aden have split up
Oooooo.... interesting. How do you know?
will be interesting to see if she hops to another footballer after having a taste of the lifestyle. Judging by her Instagram posts they had been getting a house built / renovated... wonder if she keeps that but doubt it as Flint really has no long term commitment as the children aren’t his.

We really need a thread for all the lower league wags 😂
Malls off whining because its raining. Yeah, its shite but try only having a weekend to properly enjoy the sun allday and then you can moan. 🙄 maybe a ‘lovely’ partnership brand can send her some ‘wonderful’ sun just for Blythe and Hayden

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she not own a mirror? Why has she got two little plaits? Jesus Christ. I just can’t stand her

Reactions: 4
Hattie’s friend, wannabe influencer Poppy Weller got married this week to a footballer and had Ellie Goulding performing at her wedding! Cringe worthy and hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yuck! Ive just seen Hatties video from yesterday of the mess Marley created and the children playing with their cutlery/sticking their feet in their food. Thats just a)grubby & b) disrespectful to the people who have to clean up the pool areas. Not to mention grim for other people to watch. I’ve noticed before the boys have really crap table manners, or seem to always be running/dancing about in restaurants. But hey, why stop filming to actually parent 🤷🏻‍♀️ They would drive me mad if I was on holiday near them especially if it was an expensive place I’d saved for. And it will only get worse when the treasured princess girl arrives and the lads get ignoredz
please note btw, I know sometimes boys under about seven are grim at times, and that as a childless person I shouldn’t expect children not to be in expensive places. But come on! Have some class. And I will give Korey some credit, he did appear to be saying no, its not funny now, but on the otherhand, it shouldn’t have been funny the first time. And he got a poorly tummy from all the dirt in his food, it wouldn’t be their fault.
i at least give Mally her dues, Blythe might be gifted (spoilt) a lot but she seems to have beautiful table manners! But then again, if she takes Hatties lead for Hayden and boys.....

Reactions: 10
Yuck! Ive just seen Hatties video from yesterday of the mess Marley created and the children playing with their cutlery/sticking their feet in their food. Thats just a)grubby & b) disrespectful to the people who have to clean up the pool areas. Not to mention grim for other people to watch. I’ve noticed before the boys have really crap table manners, or seem to always be running/dancing about in restaurants. But hey, why stop filming to actually parent 🤷🏻‍♀️ They would drive me mad if I was on holiday near them especially if it was an expensive place I’d saved for. And it will only get worse when the treasured princess girl arrives and the lads get ignoredz
please note btw, I know sometimes boys under about seven are grim at times, and that as a childless person I shouldn’t expect children not to be in expensive places. But come on! Have some class. And I will give Korey some credit, he did appear to be saying no, its not funny now, but on the otherhand, it shouldn’t have been funny the first time. And he got a poorly tummy from all the dirt in his food, it wouldn’t be their fault.
i at least give Mally her dues, Blythe might be gifted (spoilt) a lot but she seems to have beautiful table manners! But then again, if she takes Hatties lead for Hayden and boys.....
I feel like all children are grim sometimes, at most ages up to teenage years... not just boys. I have 2 boys, one of them is 3 and eats at the table wonderfully and isn’t a total slob. He will sit until everyone’s eaten and has brilliant table manners because we’ve taught him to be like that and have had 96% of our meals at the table since he was born. Gender isn’t the issue here, it is the constant need for your children to misbehave for the gram because it’s “entertaining”. It’s literally not, and they’re really going to have problems when they’re older because of the limit they have let them get away with.

Marley and Otis are bloody cute and I generally don’t find Hattie too awful and think she’s a good mum but the tit influencers think they can get away with purely because they act like proper celebrity princesses. You ain’t famous hun, and even if you were it’s not acceptable for your kids to behave like that in a restaurant.

Reactions: 3
I totally agree with you.I work with children and experience some ‘young’parents with a similar attitude to Hattie and Hubby laughing at said child’s ‘cheeky’(Rude)behaviour.It then makes it harder to teach the child their behaviour is unacceptable when the parents allow it and laugh about it at home.I doubt Hattie won’t be laughing when the boys are teenagers refusing to listen to a word she says.Get off Instagram and do some damn parenting ffs😂

Last edited:
😧😧😧 Mally’s gonna go spare. Joe’s giving away his old training kit….. for nothing! Which is so sweet because kids will love it.
But she cudda flogged that on depop! Doesn’t he know theres a house to finish renovating??

• Haha
Does she need to cradle the bump in every. Last. Picture.
we get it - you’re pregnant. Yawn!
On a side note how long are the boys missing school for? I know it’s been half term but they seem to have been away longer than any school local to me - unless Wales is different 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Does she need to cradle the bump in every. Last. Picture.
we get it - you’re pregnant. Yawn!
On a side note how long are the boys missing school for? I know it’s been half term but they seem to have been away longer than any school local to me - unless Wales is different 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yup, I honestly wonder if they will remember to bring the boys home tbh

I think they will get away with an extra week. Daddy’s a local footballer isnt he, so if they are at a state school, the head will be all over it. And if they are at a private, who cares so long they pay 😁

Yup, I honestly wonder if they will remember to bring the boys home tbh

I think they will get away with an extra week. Daddy’s a local footballer isnt he, so if they are at a state school, the head will be all over it. And if they are at a private, who cares so long they pay 😁
I don’t think the boys need school state or private.Not when they have their magical blue and green iPads that seem to be attached to them at all times.#Ad #Great Parenting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.