Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagrammers with a bad attitude towards followers really don’t deserve followers!
They both seem soooo snotty and the type to look you up and down if they saw you out! There’s another influencer from where I’m from (Kate Hayes) and all her stories and posts are about how she hates social media and ‘trolls’ and how she wishes she could live without it ... delete it then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They both seem soooo snotty and the type to look you up and down if they saw you out! There’s another influencer from where I’m from (Kate Hayes) and all her stories and posts are about how she hates social media and ‘trolls’ and how she wishes she could live without it ... delete it then 🤣
I vaguely know a few people that Hattie is friends with from her home city and they are definitely the snotty, look you up and down type too. Funnily enough they’re all wannabe influencers too!

Reactions: 8
Haha there’s little more I despise in life than those kind of people! The look you up and down type! Sarcastic patronising remarks and fake fact finding questions to ascertain how far above you they are... what is wrong with these people!

Reactions: 6
Kate Hayes thread is the best one on here 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else follow Hattie’s friend Poppy Weller on Instagram? She’s another that’s married a footballer and is trying to make it as an influencer

Does anyone else follow Hattie’s friend Poppy Weller on Instagram? She’s another that’s married a footballer and is trying to make it as an influencer
Never heard of her but if she’s dating a footballer has a young child holidays in Dubai,Injects her face/lips and loves wearing matching pyjamas I don’t want to know her 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never heard of her but if she’s dating a footballer has a young child holidays in Dubai,Injects her face/lips and loves wearing matching pyjamas I don’t want to know her 🤪
Yep, spot on haha! Although she’s currently in Portugal y’know with Dubai being on the red list 😂😂

• Haha
Yep, spot on haha! Although she’s currently in Portugal y’know with Dubai being on the red list 😂😂
It’s like you knew it was coming...
Next stop Portugal...
With 2 young children and being pregnant...
🤯

Reactions: 8
Now now, they need a holiday. So thats why Mallory was desperate to go too..... i do wonder if she feels she has to keep up with Hattie. Even lower league footballer wags are well, wags, whereas rugby wags seem to be quite normal (theres a few tryhards like Chris Ashtons wife and George Fords ex) and I wonder if she feels like Hattie is leaving her behind. And she seems to need Hattie more than Hattie needs her.

Reactions: 4
Now now, they need a holiday. So thats why Mallory was desperate to go too..... i do wonder if she feels she has to keep up with Hattie. Even lower league footballer wags are well, wags, whereas rugby wags seem to be quite normal (theres a few tryhards like Chris Ashtons wife and George Fords ex) and I wonder if she feels like Hattie is leaving her behind. And she seems to need Hattie more than Hattie needs her.
Malory wouldn't be able to go yet. Rugby season is still going. Joe wil be rehabing and media duty

Reactions: 1
I wish someone would just say that having two pieces of hair framing your face at the age of 30, screams a mental breakdown. She looks awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Malory wouldn't be able to go yet. Rugby season is still going. Joe wil be rehabing and media duty
I’m sure she posted a story the other day saying she’d been hunting for villas with availability in Portugal as she wants to get away soon.. maybe she’d do a break with Hattie etc..

I’m sure she posted a story the other day saying she’d been hunting for villas with availability in Portugal as she wants to get away soon.. maybe she’d do a break with Hattie etc..
Could be. Depending when Hattie is due and when she is last able to fly. Wasps aren't in the play offs so earliest they could go as a family would be middle of June at the end of regular season, but that would depend on his rehap.

Reactions: 3
Influencers can’t stay in the Uk for 5 bleeping minutes more than they have to, can they?

Reactions: 17
Influencers can’t stay in the Uk for 5 bleeping minutes more than they have to, can they?
It’s just so frustrating. I know they’re not technically breaking rules but it all just feels like they can’t even just TRY to stay at home? They all have beautiful homes with large gardens, why the need to travel? Just really grinding my gears when you look at some people who have been separated from their families for over a year 🥺

Reactions: 11
I just meant in general, had Hattie been staying in the uk, I’m sure Mallory wouldn’t have wanted to go abroad. Not necesarily to go together, but it was just a sudden rush, and now it appears thats why.
Although sometimes players who are rehabbing are allowed different breaks at times depending on the schedule, given he will be working on and off the whole summer break.

It’s just so frustrating. I know they’re not technically breaking rules but it all just feels like they can’t even just TRY to stay at home? They all have beautiful homes with large gardens, why the need to travel? Just really grinding my gears when you look at some people who have been separated from their families for over a year 🥺
It surprises me the most that after a year of broken schooling that they are all so happy to take kids out. I know its half term week now, but influencers are always so happy to take kids away, and footballers seem the worst culprits for this, when normal families face the threat of a fine etc.

Reactions: 3
i was so jealous of how they managed to stay together last year at the start of lockdown with their lovely garden. they have no idea how good they've had it.

Reactions: 7
Yep Poppy another one flaunting herself but financially not supporting herself. Also does anyone else find it abit weird that Lauren pack and Lisa perryman (who are sisters) are dating two footballers who are best friends..I just think what happens if one couple was to split up, talk about keeping it in the fam lol. I must says these wags have really earned these holidays havent they 🤣 these men are as dumb as their partners who have clearly strategically planned to meet them/ find out where their hang outs are

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.